Skramz tattoos?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

bendbreakspill

Re: Skramz tattoos?

Post by bendbreakspill »

Looks like a lot of people have the document #8 owl on them. haha.
nurture.bandcamp.com

demorior

Post by demorior »

i have a bring me the horizon chest piece

corpsedog

Post by corpsedog »

iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook
one of my all time favorites. listened to these guys since i was 18. I also own their collection on red vinyl.

"..and this will be ours forever like the stars."

got this done a couple months ago. favorite piece. adding more later. means a lot to me.

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

corpsedog wrote:Image

one of my all time favorites. listened to these guys since i was 18. I also own their collection on red vinyl.

got this done a couple months ago. favorite piece. adding more later. means a lot to me.
i love haikus but i never understood that line, unless i'm being a total idiot and it's meant to be like an oxymoron but stars don't last forever.
hay

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

That's sick!!! I'm getting their jellyfish with lyrics around it sometime soon. I've been into haikus for a long time too! I own both color versions of that record and a test pressing of it lol :ugeek:

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

cutoffmyarms wrote:

i love haikus but i never understood that line, unless i'm being a total idiot and it's meant to be like an oxymoron but stars don't last forever.
haha... i think it means that screamo is generally made by poetic souls who don't care about science

demorior

Post by demorior »

plagueship wrote:haha... i think it means that screamo is generally made by poetic souls who don't care about science
bingo

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

plagueship wrote:
cutoffmyarms wrote:

haha... i think it means that screamo is generally made by poetic souls who don't care about science
haha, for sure.
hay

omartakesthesquare

Post by omartakesthesquare »

you are watching as the world turns

littleleague

Post by littleleague »

Really fucking want a JD tattoo, not sure what to get though. Love that SMMTS tattoo a few pages back.
"i'm not high"