Have you ever googled yourself?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

iKichigai

Have you ever googled yourself?

Post by iKichigai »

I did.
And this is what I found out:

I'm just really amazed. She seems like a rad person.
Except for the sexual orientation, I think we have quite a few similarities...And I really lost it at the "lesbian woman of color" description. :lol:

It kinda feels weird googling yourself but it was fun. :lol:
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

saysomething

Re: Have you ever googled yourself?

Post by saysomething »

I can never find anything that isn't actually related to me.

BUT something kind of related.

I've had people try to pretend to be me and say that they've written my music and such before, multiple times. The last time some dude named Criss made a facebook page using my name and posting that all my songs were his. He started dated this girl online using my name and said he wrote my songs for her and shit. Then one day she contacted me on myspace and was like "hey where have you been i miss you and love you" and I was like hey I don't know you! So I found out that way. You could say she was a bit pissed off. I wish I would have screenshotted all the facebook messages I sent to that kid, his girlfriend, and their responses. My friends all added him and harassed him too. But I found this which proves he was doing it hahaha: http://www.emoconnection.com/music/gt__ ... ry-people/

pwned :lol:

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

I just get results for shit my cousin of the same name has done. :|

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Hannah Montana! :lol:
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

yeah... the top results are me and my old punk band : D if i take my nickname i get a lot of fun stuff.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

xmoonxhowlerx

Post by xmoonxhowlerx »

Did and all I got was some kid playing tennis and a hotshot businessman.

hjördis

Post by hjördis »

yes, and it sucks because I'm the only one with my name so I can't blame all of the stupid stuff that comes up on other people. :(

I really regret using my full name when I wrote stuff on the web 10 years ago. thank god most of that embarrassing stuff are on the last google search result pages, on the first page the results are my flickr, myspace, last.fm and stuff like that, and a Norwegian gamer site because I won Red Steel 2 with a t-shirt and a katana earlier this year.
I sort of have nothing to say and if I did, I'd say nothing at all.

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

Web:
Mostly Facebook and myspace comments with bands and stuff show up. Also my blog, but there's also a lot of middle eastern news stuff.

The first three are of me then it's some kids I dont really hang out with. Arab guys and some pictures from my blog, then more Arab guys, and a mix of pictures that have no relation to me and a bunch of emo bands.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

According to google I am a hotel, some chick pop singer, and a baseball player from Arkansas. Not only that but I've known other kids named Alex Johnson. My parents weren't very creative I suppose.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

when ever i type in my last name i never get myself, i always get some asshole with my last name spelled differently. my last time is "southerland", but most people in the southerland family spell their name "sutherland" so i get those assholes instead. fuck them dude they suck eggs
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson