What Screamo Records Do You Collect?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

spudnik

Re: What Screamo Records Do You Collect?

Post by spudnik »

im trying to complete my cutc so if anyone is looking to sell can pm me.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

I want to get every Orchid record but I don't have the money to go after them right now. You guys are gonna hate me for this but I have first pressing of every Touche Amore record. I might try to get rid of some of them soon though since I don't listen to them as much anymore.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

An Usurp Synapse discography is easy. What are you talking about?

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

xdylanx wrote:I want to get every Orchid record but I don't have the money to go after them right now. You guys are gonna hate me for this but I have first pressing of every Touche Amore record. I might try to get rid of some of them soon though since I don't listen to them as much anymore.

BAN?

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

thebigmin wrote:
xdylanx wrote:I want to get every Orchid record but I don't have the money to go after them right now. You guys are gonna hate me for this but I have first pressing of every Touche Amore record. I might try to get rid of some of them soon though since I don't listen to them as much anymore.

BAN?
yes haha

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

Shitty picture of my Usurp collection. Complete aside from one or two variants, and I don't have the Witching Hour comps or Antipodes. So almost complete, haha.

Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

chris709scott

Post by chris709scott »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:
chris709scott wrote:I finished my full Jeromes Dream collection awhile back the final record I needed was the skullsplit which a bunch of my friends went in on for my birthday present last year. I'm currently working on orchid and indian summer discographies and also usurp synapse(but that will be hard as fuck)
check discogs.com for usurp synapse records!!! it'll be your one stop shop. last time i check they had their whole discography minus the split with neil perry.
hmmmmmmm.....

done.

joelf1234

Post by joelf1234 »

Hassan. Always.

Help me out if you can.

microscope

Post by microscope »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:http://www.last.fm/music/Jeromes+Dream/+images/70123692

sean largey can suck it!
Damn! I still got more TEST PRESSES of JD than you though! :geek:

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

microscope wrote:
plasticsmilerecords wrote:http://www.last.fm/music/Jeromes+Dream/+images/70123692

sean largey can suck it!
Damn! I still got more TEST PRESSES of JD than you though! :geek:
holy shit i thought the mods blocked your sorry ass haha hey everyone hates you here and i'm pretty sure if we knew who you were they would kick your head in for ripping them off. so fuck off you scumbag.