Fuck my life

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Arkaic

Re: Fuck my life

Post by Arkaic »

Heh, I used to use the instant messenger with my ex on gmail back then. I didn't realize gmail logs these convos until recently, so reading that stuff again just transports me back.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

Arkaic wrote:Heh, I used to use the instant messenger with my ex on gmail back then. I didn't realize gmail logs these convos until recently, so reading that stuff again just transports me back.
Too bad I used gmail's "don't save conversation" thing. I could have made a book...

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

tonyxvx wrote:
Arkaic wrote:Heh, I used to use the instant messenger with my ex on gmail back then. I didn't realize gmail logs these convos until recently, so reading that stuff again just transports me back.
Too bad I used gmail's "don't save conversation" thing. I could have made a book...
I compiled what was left of those letters and emails between my ex and I, had them bound. It became my little book of gloom. I kept that at my bedside for a while. Ended up giving it to my drummer when he was experiencing the same thing regarding his own long-distance relationship.

Nothing particularly special about what happened to me tho, I'd like to think we've all gotten our hearts broken before. Sometimes, that resonance just stretches out for miles and touches people the same way.

Something I do regret tho is when I lost that book I was writing.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

sumbitch wrote:We're not still together because I changed. I'm not sure what about me changed and when, but I just wasn't happy with you anymore. I think what started it all was when I was there for a week and I probably spent more time with your sister than you. A year ago I would have been up your ass the whole time you were doing your work, but I had no problem with being in a completely different room from you. I don't know, I guess I just feel more independent. Less needy. When I was still in NH when I got back I had no problem just sitting around talking to you all day because it's what I was used to and I had nothing else to do. But when I got here, I just couldn't stand sitting around just talking to you. It wasn't really enjoyable anymore. I kinda felt obligated. I'm not really sure what it is, I guess. I just don't want to be with you anymore. You made me really happy, and I appreciate everything that you did for me, but at the end I just didn't want it anymore.
Pretty shitty, average stuff here

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

whoa whoa whoa, is this francis of caitlyn bailey?

what's up dude it's garrett formerly of enuma elis!
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

VitiligoJackson wrote:whoa whoa whoa, is this francis of caitlyn bailey?

Dude, I was totally just talking to Dan a couple of days ago. How's it hanging? Any new bands? How's James btw? Haven't heard from that guy in years.

smfy

Post by smfy »

USA

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

loveinathens wrote:
VitiligoJackson wrote:whoa whoa whoa, is this francis of caitlyn bailey?

Dude, I was totally just talking to Dan a couple of days ago. How's it hanging? Any new bands? How's James btw? Haven't heard from that guy in years.

i haven't talked to dan in a long time. james and ryanare in a band called itto www.myspace.com/ittoogamichicago. casey and i are in a band called orion pax http://orionpax.bandcamp.com/ we're supposed to be doing a split 7" together pretty soon
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

paengkee

Post by paengkee »

story of my life

like girl
heartbroken by girl
discover skram
play in band
hardcore kids no like skram
writing drought and member changes
become pickup artist
go to clubs