Your Band

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

grind/bro

Re: Your Band

Post by grind/bro »

oneyestrengthens wrote:Lots of sick bands upp in hurr

My current band Tempest -----------------> http://www.myspace.com/goodbyevan

ffo, One eyed god prophecy, HHIG, Acme, Catharsis, Uranus...... Blah blah blah

We just released an Lp if anyone is interested? Hit me up here

halfxheart@hotmail.com
IS THIS ROGER

lobbyest

Post by lobbyest »

This is my current project
http://myspace.com/cinderandsmokenc

we're about to release an EP once our drummer finishes mixing

I do vocals

oneyestrengthens

Post by oneyestrengthens »

Yeah this is he. Who dis?

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

412Wolfpack wrote:http://www.myspace.com/laatstehalte
screamo/hardcore: guitar + some screaming
i really enjoyed this, specifically the non-thrashy song.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

(sorry, there are going to be a lot of replies to this thread, because i'm trying to go through and listen to all the bands that have streamable stuff while at work...)

okay, i have a wretched fanboy tendency oftentimes to get REALLY excited about certain bands when i first hear them, and ya'll are now one of those. i LOVE "in the wake of a dying kite" (and the song's title is equally as awesome), and "in all honesty" has this chill-inducing straight-forwardness that is perfect. reminded me a lot of the beginning of a khayembii communique song.

are you guys planning a tour anytime soon? (east coast, that is.) if so, please let me know how close ya'll plan on coming to georgia...i want to see these songs live.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

wow, back-to-back bands i'm really liking a lot. circle of latitudes has the good ol' sad guitar whine parts in the last half of the song that i am a sucker for. awesome shit!

mulder

Post by mulder »

Hate to be the one to suggest it, but there should be a CMHWAK comp where you posers chose tracks by your shite bands (skreemo or not) and put the mall together in a playlist, .zip it, mediafire up it, then get someone to post it on the cmhwak blog.
there is no happy here

mulder

Post by mulder »

mulder wrote:Hate to be the one to suggest it, but there should be a CMHWAK comp where you posers chose tracks by your shite bands (skreemo or not) and put the mall together in a playlist, .zip it, mediafire up it, then get someone to post it on the cmhwak blog.
My band aren't going on it - they'd kick my ass if I put them on a gimpy cut my heart comp.
there is no happy here

grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

oneyestrengthens wrote:Yeah this is he. Who dis?
it's nick from bro eulogy

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

mulder wrote:
mulder wrote:Hate to be the one to suggest it, but there should be a CMHWAK comp where you posers chose tracks by your shite bands (skreemo or not) and put the mall together in a playlist, .zip it, mediafire up it, then get someone to post it on the cmhwak blog.
My band aren't going on it - they'd kick my ass if I put them on a gimpy cut my heart comp.
i'm telling your band you post here