BEST SCREAMO/EMO LYRICS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

grind/bro

Re: BEST SCREAMO/EMO LYRICS

Post by grind/bro »

SilverSaxby23 wrote:car bombs and body bags, a never ending war. still we pledge allegiance and fly our flags at half mast.
dont ask questions that you dont want answers too. just sit quietly, rest assures. sleep long, sleep well, youre not complicit. youve convinced yourself that you give a fuck. flag draped coffins and shot gun salutes to sterilize a noble life. youre yellow ribbons dont mean a fucking thing from your safe suburban home. but its ok, youre not to blame.

-Escapism by Ampere
capitalism is a dead end, anarchism has gone bust, "situationism" never existed, and romanticism is a waste of time. may no law govern our bodies, and may no singular idea impose stillness. us two, we are a movement that will not be held down by any self-imposed dogmatic posturing. we are fluid & volatile - no room for the taut & tame. we'll reject the notion of modeling our patterns on archaic moral codes no in line with our lives. the dreams we have - the songs we sing - they are flashes of an unresolved past. they shed light on moments previously lived in confusion & doubt. now is the time to stand back & ask, "are we living the lives that we want?"

^those are the best lyrics ever

kabnlerlfkj

Post by kabnlerlfkj »

Lyrics are gay. This thread bothers me.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

kabnlerlfkj wrote:Lyrics are gay. This thread bothers me.
I agree. Lock time.