Shitty kids at shows

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

EvanOrinda

Re: Shitty kids at shows

Post by EvanOrinda »

TA isn't skram, but I still be up in the pile up.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Jakey LIAF wrote:speaking of metal shows, i'm going to cannibal corpse/devourment/dying fetus in november and i cannot wait to be the most out-of-place looking person at a show for once.
Lol Devourment.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

Jakey LIAF wrote:speaking of metal shows, i'm going to cannibal corpse/devourment/dying fetus in november and i cannot wait to be the most out-of-place looking person at a show for once.
that tour is coming to my town, i'm not sure if i'm gonna go. i don't listen to any of the bands but i'm sure it would be fun
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

iKichigai wrote:
Lol Devourment.
they honestly are the main reason i'm going to this show. i love cannibal corpse and dying fetus, but i am bro as shit and like the HARD HITTIN.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
that tour is coming to my town, i'm not sure if i'm gonna go. i don't listen to any of the bands but i'm sure it would be fun
wilmington? i'm going to the charleston show...it's not hitting atlanta.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

blindtofaith

Post by blindtofaith »

going to see crocus tonight, haven't been to a show in a while but most of the kids there are usually pretty spot on and all-round nice guys.

knifefights

Post by knifefights »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
knifefights wrote:I like And So I Watch You From Afar. Saw them play at two in the afternoon at a fest and nothing else topped them all day until Jesu played. Though it was a metal fest, so some of the bands actually wore corpse paint. Basically, I guess, if you hate the kids at hardcore shows then go to some metal shows and realise that it's probably not all that bad.
BESTBESTBEST. Seriously, I love that band to death. So good.

Also, very true.
Yeah, I was never sold on their first EP but their live show is awesome and the album is really good.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

And So I Watch You From Afar surprised me with how good they were, I was thoroughly amused by their deedlys. Needless to say, Envy was a goddamn experience, probably one of the best live bands that I have ever seen.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

Jakey LIAF wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
wilmington? i'm going to the charleston show...it's not hitting atlanta.
yeah wilmington. its probably going to be a really annoying crowd, i'm expecting the elitist older metal heads and dumb ass high school nu metal fans to be a majority of the crowd
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson