LIAF reunion, 2013.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Jakey LIAF

Re: LIAF reunion, summer 2011.

Post by Jakey LIAF »

on the real, if anyone needs a place to crash...by this time i should be in the barbie dream house so there'll be plenty of room.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

smfy

Post by smfy »

You need to inform the purevolume community of this information.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i'm not going to tell you to do a tour because it probably wont happen but it would be cool, i get to see no good bands on my side of the state.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

Arkaic

Post by Arkaic »

Wow, I'm just getting into them recently. Ambrosial is.... really emotional.

lovin it

Jakey LIAF

Re: LIAF reunion, 2013.

Post by Jakey LIAF »

bump.

so, last weekend, ajay was in town AGAIN for ANOTHER wedding (anyone who has met him understands why he is the most popular person in america) and we met up...this topic came up again, as he's thinking of moving back to georgia next year. the only real issue is that navid, our last bassist, is moving to saudi arabia, but we're trying to talk the original bassist into coming back and learning the songs we wrote after he decided to focus on playing saxophone in weird experimental bands/turn his back on the thene.

the last time we talked about this, it pretty much petered out, but i'm hopeful we can do something and it's not just bullshit hype. just giving anyone a heads up that might want to come to georgia for it: obviously, you can stay at my place if you want to make the trip out to see guys in their late 20s-early 30s try to cling to last remnants of their youth. i think josh is the first MD to ever have played in a screamo band, so there's also that added incentive.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

McGoozenheimer

Post by McGoozenheimer »

I live in Athens too if you need a place to stay. Skramz Real World.

josephturner

Post by josephturner »

Jake you have no idea how happy you just made me.
I've been wanting to see you guys again for so long now. And same offer as Brian if anyone needs a place to crash.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

I wish Georgia was closer.
:(

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

will be there, taking the Lamborghini tour bus

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

life is a faggot is the best band ever and someone needs to film a show or twiiiiiiiooooooooooo