essays

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

tonyxvx

Re: essays

Post by tonyxvx »

thebigmin wrote:well the jocks made fun of me for being emo/punk so it sucked but i still took a lot of their girls! haha! skram ife
WIN. That's what's up.
But... I was bigger than the jocks, friends with some, and got in a lot of fights with the others, then got in trouble with gangs because of my mouth. So I only did that shit for a year and a half. After that, the actual school part was boring me so I just did it myself and graduated early. :lol:

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

thebigmin wrote:well the jocks made fun of me for being emo/punk so it sucked but i still took a lot of their girls! haha! skram ife
my buddy stantron was talking about you butt fucking chicks and the saying skram life
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

kyeospeaks

Post by kyeospeaks »

-_______________________________________________-

kyeospeaks

Post by kyeospeaks »

tonyxvx wrote:
WIN. That's what's up.
But... I was bigger than the jocks, friends with some, and got in a lot of fights with the others, then got in trouble with gangs because of my mouth. So I only did that shit for a year and a half. After that, the actual school part was boring me so I just did it myself and graduated early. :lol:
tony from anaheim/oc/wherever you are from?

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

mulder wrote:Got three due on Monday coming. Only looked at two so far:
-A wholly secular and wholly religious world-view alike rule out the idea of tragedy. Discuss. (books: I served the king of england, the master & margarita)
- Discuss the role of Utopian (and/or Dystopian) thinking or depictions. (books: the dispossessed, gulliver's travels)

I would love to be in school writing a paper over I Served the King of England. I wrote a paper covering that book in my Czech literature class a few years ago. If I remember correctly I made a high A on that paper. My paper covered the topic of yearning for the old world, we had to write it specifically about the violin if I'm not mistaken. I think we had the option to write about the weirdo sexual encounters the protagonist had.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

mulder wrote:Got three due on Monday coming. Only looked at two so far:
-A wholly secular and wholly religious world-view alike rule out the idea of tragedy. Discuss. (books: I served the king of england, the master & margarita)
- Discuss the role of Utopian (and/or Dystopian) thinking or depictions. (books: the dispossessed, gulliver's travels)
What class is the Utopia/Dystopia paper for? I'm debating taking a utopian/dystopian literature class and would be interested in your thoughts on it.

ghostknifer

Post by ghostknifer »

got a paper due tues on a topic from aristotle's nicomachean ethics. could be worse i guess...
coming up i'll have to write one on american psycho (the novel not the film) which i'm a lot more excited for.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

tonyxvx wrote: Was I the only one who loved high school? Well, the part of it I did anyway. Staying four years at the same place with all the same shitty people would suck.
I hated high school but loved college for purely nerdy reasons. I enjoyed writing term papers and thesis in APA format.
I miss those times.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

kyeospeaks wrote:tony from anaheim/oc/wherever you are from?
I'm from the central valley of California, aka Hoods "EMO KILLAZ" repville, then the east coast, now closer to the bay.

mulder

Post by mulder »

I was one of the jocks at school...
there is no happy here