essays

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

forzamadrid

Re: essays

Post by forzamadrid »

mulder wrote:I was one of the jocks at school...
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

HULKSwagon

Post by HULKSwagon »

I once had to write a 13 page film review on the movie ponyo. However, 2 of those pages were about the Jean Claude Van Damme classic Street Fighter the movie. I still managed to get a B- on it somehow.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

Our English prof had us do a fucking essay about beauty. I stayed up until 3am for three days and got a D. My first time to get fucked in collge. I miss fucking high school.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

picklehammer

Post by picklehammer »

maybe I am too old for this site, I have my degree already. and I never bitched about having to write essays. well... not too much.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

PICKELCOCKCKAKAKSHFAL;SJDFA;LSDFALKDJF;ALSKFJ ;LAKSJDFAIOSDJFA8YDFR087239784 813R8E98 -8

Erkel Takes The Bear

Post by Erkel Takes The Bear »

Just major in something in the business field...you just do basic homework, take tests, and learn how to destroy your conscience so you can feel good about fucking people over.

HULKSwagon

Post by HULKSwagon »

My conscience is Dr. Dre and Eminem.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

I'm doing my thesis on music-based subculture and I'm about to knife myself in the balls for listening to this much Snapcase.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

picklehammer wrote:maybe I am too old for this site, I have my degree already. and I never bitched about having to write essays. well... not too much.
essays were easy. just pull out some random quotes, make reference to post-modernism. follow the essay structure formula. it's like math with words. just do the same thing every time and you kill it = free english minor = meaningless.

Anderson

Post by Anderson »

loveinathens wrote:I'm doing my thesis on music-based subculture and I'm about to knife myself in the balls for listening to this much Snapcase.
Hahaha, I feel you. I can't make it past the first vocal line in "Caboose". Gimme some more details, if you would.