essays

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Pete > You

Re: essays

Post by Pete > You »

It is fully expected that my thesis be at least 100 pages, excluding charts, graphs, endnotes, references, other citations, and any other miscellanea. Unlike fiction, I can't just make it up.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Pete > You wrote:It is fully expected that my thesis be at least 100 pages, excluding charts, graphs, endnotes, references, other citations, and any other miscellanea. Unlike fiction, I can't just make it up.
Ah, graduate school. Gotta love those charts and graphs. :lol:
We write our theses in APA format, what do you guys use?
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Depends on the program, I think. Humanities and arts would probably use MLA, sciences (both natural and social) would probably use APA. It might even be broken down further than that. For example my program is for a master of science, which would imply APA, but there are even two paths I could go with; I could go with a qualitative thesis, which I assume they'd want MLA, or an APA format quantitative one. I think law programs have their own method.

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

dude i still have to do my college essays for APPLYING to college...

columbia in chicago
uw-milwaukee
depaul
scad

FML

davidchatman

Post by davidchatman »

Essay writing is a work which is asked to complete by all the students during their academic period. But the college students have to complete essays in different subjects and the importance of essay writing for college students is greater than it is given for the students of any other classes. Still if you are a highly talented writer, time boundaries can prove to make things challenging. So the students they are try to find out any best essay writing companies.