Bands you fucking hate

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

VitiligoJackson

Re: Bands you fucking hate

Post by VitiligoJackson »

on point, i really really fucking hate dragonforce take your sweep arpeggios and shove them up your ass that your sweeping fingers tickle your plum smuggling prostate.
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

Yetisnacks

Post by Yetisnacks »

the beatles.

TehBurgerKing

Post by TehBurgerKing »

I don't even.....really? The Beatles are overrated, sure, but they are good.

O)))

Post by O))) »

VitiligoJackson wrote:on point, i really really fucking hate dragonforce take your sweep arpeggios and shove them up your ass that your sweeping fingers tickle your plum smuggling prostate.
For my final typography project, we have to do a zine about a band, film maker or visual artist.
This azn guy that my friend and I call "Ching Chang Chong" (his name actually sounds like that) , did his project on Dragonforce. There's dragons and flames everywhere and the title of his zine is "Dragonforce, the power of the dragon!!!!!".
It's fugly and has zero esthetic (I'm studying graphic design). When I saw it I couldn't help but laugh, the teacher really wanted to too.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

O)))

Post by O))) »

Sorry, I'm French.
:/

CitizenOfUlysses

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i hate gwars music but if you don't think a gwar show is fun then you need to check yo self. i saw gwar for free, i do guest vox for my friends thrash metal occasionally and they play with mobile deathcamp (featuring beefcake the mighty, ex gwar bassist) when ever they are in town, and they were touring with gwar so they called us up and were like yo you can get into this for free, it was cool
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
O))) wrote:Sorry, I'm French.
:/
Nah, its cool. I just hate spelling mistakes. With a passion. And grammar mistakes too. I don't mind the spellers or the writers most of the time, just the mistakes.

I'm a nerd.

Actually, both esthetics and aesthetics are acceptable spellings.

CitizenOfUlysses

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.