Bands you fucking hate

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

tonyxvx

Re: Bands you fucking hate

Post by tonyxvx »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
tonyxvx wrote:Deathcore... all of it, there's a couple of eh Metalcore bands, but Deathcore just sucks. :|
Hoods
La Dispute
CTTS
Every band on Seventh Dagger

OH, and Liferuiner x 10
oh god i forgot about seventh dagger hahahah, i used to get made fun of for thinking they were lame

protip for show bookers- never book hoods, they supposedly pull guns on you if the show doesn't make enough money and they don't get the amount of money promised
Pro-tip for show bookers: Never book Hoods, because they're fags, their fans are fags, and they shoot music videos at local farms to make it a point to rep the central valley.
The central valley of California fucking sucks. Nothing to be proud of. I hate CVHC. Anyone from around here knows exactly what I'm talking about.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

Average Hoods fan:

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

tonyxvx wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
tonyxvx wrote:Deathcore... all of it, there's a couple of eh Metalcore bands, but Deathcore just sucks. :|
Hoods
La Dispute
CTTS
Every band on Seventh Dagger

OH, and Liferuiner x 10
oh god i forgot about seventh dagger hahahah, i used to get made fun of for thinking they were lame

protip for show bookers- never book hoods, they supposedly pull guns on you if the show doesn't make enough money and they don't get the amount of money promised
Pro-tip for show bookers: Never book Hoods, because they're fags, their fans are fags, and they shoot music videos at local farms to make it a point to rep the central valley.
The central valley of California fucking sucks. Nothing to be proud of. I hate CVHC. Anyone from around here knows exactly what I'm talking about.
their fans have that "tough guy i'm better than you" mentality that ruins hardcore. when i saw them, everyone was busy two stepping while me and two other bros were running/ crawling around the pit playing army. we were americans and the moshers were the japs, it was world war 2. we won.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

mulder

Post by mulder »

Ironic that anti-tough guy stuff is voiced as "they are fags". Think about what you're saying.
there is no happy here

ghostknifer

Post by ghostknifer »

i hate fans more than bands usually... but whatever. ignoring the obligatory deathcore, crunkcore, etc etc whatever

la dispute, touché amoré, pianos become the teeth
positive preachy hardcore
bands with names like "and so i watch you from afar" and "clinging to the trees of a forest fire"
wavves

probably think of more later

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:when i saw them, everyone was busy two stepping while me and two other bros were running/ crawling around the pit playing army. we were americans and the moshers were the japs, it was world war 2. we won.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mulder wrote:Ironic that anti-tough guy stuff is voiced as "they are fags". Think about what you're saying.
Nah dude, they're fags. I've gotten in fights with so many of them in my xTUFFx guy phase. They're as big of pussies as juggalos. They all wear jerseys and those dumbass fake thick framed horn rimmed glasses. I got banned from a local venue for "fighting" one.

thekingkai

Post by thekingkai »

Sublime
Madball

mulder

Post by mulder »

tonyxvx wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:when i saw them, everyone was busy two stepping while me and two other bros were running/ crawling around the pit playing army. we were americans and the moshers were the japs, it was world war 2. we won.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mulder wrote:Ironic that anti-tough guy stuff is voiced as "they are fags". Think about what you're saying.
Nah dude, they're fags. I've gotten in fights with so many of them in my xTUFFx guy phase. They're as big of pussies as juggalos. They all wear jerseys and those dumbass fake thick framed horn rimmed glasses. I got banned from a local venue for "fighting" one.
Are you taking the piss?
there is no happy here

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

mulder wrote:Are you taking the piss?
... huh? :|

mulder

Post by mulder »

Everyone with half a brain clocked on that using 'fags' as a put down made them seem thick as pig shit years ago.
there is no happy here