4Loko

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Pete > You

Re: 4Loko

Post by Pete > You »

Thefallingnightmare wrote:oops, i lied. the FDA is making 4loko change the recipe or its forcing it off the shelves.
So there's nothing left?!

Who wants to go into business with me making "Big Ol' Fuck the FDA" energy drink/booze?

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

well, im sure there will still be 3 days worth of sugar in them, but no more caffeine. but seriously, who the fuck is the government to tell me i cant handle a 4loko. its gross as hell, but still...

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

I don't think they're banning it, I think they're just changing the formula due to pressure. I could be wrong. If I'm right, there is money to be made filling this market. If I'm wrong, there is money to be made bootlegging and rum running this. Either way.

Thefallingnightmare

youre definitely right. im down. this would be so easy and make us a fortune of flax.

helarctos

Post by helarctos »

smfy

Post by smfy »

I'm pretty sure you're both wrong, but I am 100% down for bootlegging.

Thefallingnightmare

ok, so i work at a liquor store. On december 2nd, we have to take all the old four loko off of the shelves and replace it with the new caffeine free four loko. Caffeine is the only ingredient they are taking out, it will still be 12+ percent alcohol. my boss bought over 300 cases.