tabs

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

412Wolfpack

Re: tabs

Post by 412Wolfpack »

please share jeromes dream, tristan tzara, pg99

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

lobbyest

Post by lobbyest »

it's criminal not to share pg99 tabs

I suck at figuring things out by ear and I've tried many times

Christastic

Post by Christastic »

A small piece from the intro of"a little change.." by City of Caterpillar

e ----------------------------------------------------------
b ----------------------------------------------------------
g ------2p0----4-5-4-7-5-4-------2p0---4-5-4-7-9-10-
d -----------2---------------------------2-----------------
a -0---------------------------0---------------------------
e -0-0-------------------------0-0------------------------

Not 100% accurate,but it works

mediawhore

Post by mediawhore »

i would do anything for joshua fit for battle - this is me getting stronger tab, or anything with the kodan armada suis la lune and kite flying society!

chewing tinfoil

Post by chewing tinfoil »

anyone knows the A Heart Filled Reaction To Dissatisfaction intro piece? it should be simple but i can't figure it out. it's a bassline but it should be also playable on guitar.

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

mediawhore wrote:anything with the kodan armada / suis la lune
I can play Butterfly Effect, and I can play With Wings of feather and glue, the long interlude before the outro in Quiet! Pull the strings, September Gave Us Awkwardness, Utter Silence Is Fragile. PG,99 songs would be In Love With An Apparition, Goodbye Face, My Application To Heaven, Living in the Skeleton of a Happy Memory, By The Fireplace in White, and more that I can't remember the names of. I can play alot of Circle Takes The Square but I know there is a major hate for them around here. Jeromes Dream, I can play a few bits here and there in songs where notes are actually audible. A few Saetia songs and a few Orchid ones, but they are so butteasy.

If you request a song I could probably tab it, although really slowly.

chewing tinfoil

Post by chewing tinfoil »

crowquill wrote:I can play Butterfly Effect, and I can play With Wings of feather and glue, the long interlude before the outro in Quiet! Pull the strings, September Gave Us Awkwardness, Utter Silence Is Fragile. PG,99 songs would be In Love With An Apparition, Goodbye Face, My Application To Heaven, Living in the Skeleton of a Happy Memory, By The Fireplace in White, and more that I can't remember the names of. I can play alot of Circle Takes The Square but I know there is a major hate for them around here. Jeromes Dream, I can play a few bits here and there in songs where notes are actually audible. A few Saetia songs and a few Orchid ones, but they are so butteasy.

If you request a song I could probably tab it, although really slowly.
stop showing off and contribute.. i don't care what you can play, this thread is about tabs and all you do is saying what you can play.. instead of actually posting the tabs. try to contribute or shut up. nobody cares if you don't have time to do it. apparently you have time enough to list all songs you can play..

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

Name a song and I'll tab it. I'm not gonna waste time tabbing songs noone wants to learn.

nonationalismplz
Location: santa cruz most of the time, los angeles the other times

Post by nonationalismplz »

crowquill wrote:Name a song and I'll tab it. I'm not gonna waste time tabbing songs noone wants to learn.
in love with an apparition
balluh

Christastic

Post by Christastic »

Tabba ut in love with an apparition och jag är dig evigt tacksam! Någon Jeromes dream vore också guld