CIRCLE TAKES THE SQUARE DISSAPPRECIATION

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

chris_arf

Re: CIRCLE TAKES THE SQUARE DISSAPPRECIATION

Post by chris_arf »

Ban all CTTS fan bois

Ackley Kid

Post by Ackley Kid »

Isn't it a little counter productive banning people for having an opinion on a forum?

alexander

Post by alexander »

I hope this forum doesn't end up engaging in such a destructive behaviour. not only is it counter-productive, it's also censorship. censorship is not skramz.

picklehammer

Post by picklehammer »

Ackley Kid wrote:Isn't it a little counter productive banning people for having an opinion on a forum?
alexander wrote:I hope this forum doesn't end up engaging in such a destructive behaviour. not only is it counter-productive, it's also censorship. censorship is not skramz.
you two are absolute morons for these comments. I am actually cringing.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

readonly wrote:SCAD degrees.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

Ackley Kid

Post by Ackley Kid »

I'm curious as to what makes us morons? And excellent rebudle by the way

alexander

Post by alexander »

@picklehammer don't worry. I'm sure this forum will end up a big bully fest, just like vlv, where people are picked on for liking a band, and conversation largely consists of name calling back and forth. by the way, I think you are supposed to call us faggots, not morons. that is a dated term in the world of Internet forum trash talk. faggot on the other hand is a classic that simply refuses to go away.

microscope

Post by microscope »

alexander wrote:@picklehammer don't worry. I'm sure this forum will end up a big bully fest, just like vlv, where people are picked on for liking a band, and conversation largely consists of name calling back and forth. by the way, I think you are supposed to call us faggots, not morons. that is a dated term in the world of Internet forum trash talk. faggot on the other hand is a classic that simply refuses to go away.
yeah, eff vlv.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

CONSIDER THIS YOUR FIRST AND ONLY WARNING: I WILL BAN ANYONE WHO USES THAT STUPID FUCKING "@" THING WHEN REPLYING TO SOMEONE.

alexander

Post by alexander »

the at sign has been the common way to denote replies in discussions on forums for soon twenty years. if you for some reason (rational or not) do not wish for it to be employed on this forum, that is no problem for me, and I will adhere from using it; however, I find it sad that you have to take this hostile and aggressive route to get your point across. what would you do if I met you at some show, and I did something that annoys you? punch me? just because this is the Internet, I would hope that per se doesn't make politeness and niceties in general arbitrary.