THOSE ORCHID SXE SHIRTS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

AlecEberhardt

Re: THOSE ORCHID SXE SHIRTS

Post by AlecEberhardt »

yeah i just made my own too. i could make a few for people too. if you send me a blank shirt i'll do it for free, just postage.

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

If you can do white on an XL blue I'll take that, if not I'll take white on XL black.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

okay, we'll do it. uhm, we can do more colors, ask me and i can check it out, i found a rather cheap supplier.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

robocop

Post by robocop »

fairly interested in this. anyone have pics of a final product? probably not, but maybe someone did a test run or somethin idk.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

robocop wrote:fairly interested in this. anyone have pics of a final product? probably not, but maybe someone did a test run or somethin idk.
we're ordering screens home now, they should be here fairly soon. so i will post picz soon.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

nervouslight

Post by nervouslight »

What's the word on these? Do you have a still have the screen for these Alec, if I send you a shirt?

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

nervouslight wrote:What's the word on these? Do you have a still have the screen for these Alec, if I send you a shirt?
yeah of course dude, the screen was a little overexposed so it looks a bit weathered, but in a cool way. just thought id let you know that before anything. pm me with some more info and we'll get on this

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

Im still up for this, but all the materials haven't gotten here by mail yet, so i'm still waiting.

edit. we'd also do a lot of other bootlegs, we've been talking about doing an invert cross shirt as well.. fo srs.

marcypark

Post by marcypark »

I'll order one.

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

obligatory comment about how orchid was "sxe" for like a year when they were 18 and then most of them started drinking, doing coke etc when they became "cool" ie like 99% of other hc kidz