cmhwak bodybuilders

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

tonyxvx

Re: cmhwak bodybuilders

Post by tonyxvx »

Pete > You wrote:Did you seriously just throw that "wrong colors, get shot" bullshit at me? You seriously fucking expect me to believe this coming where I'm from?

Yeah, real fucking hard ghetto. I especially like the McMansions with palm trees and the fucking marina full of boats.

BETTER HOPE NO CRIPS SEE GRANDPA DOWN AT THE CLASSIC CAR SHOW. SPORTIN' THE WRONG COLORS. OLD MOTHERFUCKER LIABLE TO GET SHOT IN THAT HOOD.

You've had one murder last year, and a grand total of nine in the past decade.. Crime data is all significantly below the national average. The grand total of residents below the poverty level is 6.5% while the state average is 14.2.

Average household income is almost $71,000 a year.
I just moved here, but, thanks for all the rad info on the tiny little isolated bay town outside of the larger area with the gangs I'm speaking of. Good to know! Thanks for the site, too. Good to know about where I spent most of my life.
mulder wrote:Americans complaining about gangs is boring. Inner city is prob hard like but you white suburbans got nothing. GET TO THE FUCKIN GYM SO YOU DON'T GET PICKED ON BY THE HARD KIDS ANY MORE.
I haven't lived in the suburbs my whole life, but, that's beside the point.

How on earth did me wanting a new bench turn into a matter of crime or my personal life at all for that matter? :lol:

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

tonyxvx wrote: How on earth did me wanting a new bench turn into a matter of crime or my personal life at all for that matter? :lol:
Because you went off on some ridiculous and embarrassing story about how you live hard in this apparent post-industrial urban decay wasteland when you clearly live and have always lived in lily white ofay suburbs. Your new link just subs in another milquetoast California planned paradise for the first one. What are these neighboring towns you speak of? Post some pics that will shock me.

Matter of fact, take a picture from your front steps of your neighborhood. Or will the "gangs" murder you for your camera? :roll:

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

Pete > You wrote:
tonyxvx wrote: How on earth did me wanting a new bench turn into a matter of crime or my personal life at all for that matter? :lol:
Because you went off on some ridiculous and embarrassing story about how you live hard in this apparent post-industrial urban decay wasteland when you clearly live and have always lived in lily white ofay suburbs. Your new link just subs in another milquetoast California planned paradise for the first one. What are these neighboring towns you speak of? Post some pics that will shock me.

Matter of fact, take a picture from your front steps of your neighborhood. Or will the "gangs" murder you for your camera? :roll:
tonyxvx wrote:It's a small, shitty suburb of a bigger town full of gangs and shit.
That's a big story I went off on. Shit.
But, why do you assume I've always lived in the suburbs? I have, in fact, only lived in the suburbs the past few months of my life. The worst thing to happen here is a drug house down the street and some car flipping and taking out electricity. I live in a housing complex on the edge of town in the middle of no where. I sometimes hop a fence to go play with the cows in the field adjacent to where I live. Hardly a rough life. :roll:

All I'm saying is the larger town is abundant in crime and gangs. Which it is. Not complaining or anything, just how it is.

Oh, but funny story: The town I linked has two Motel 6's on either side of the freeway. One is cheaper than the other. The reason? Despite how incredibly close they are, one is on the "bad" side of town. :lol:

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

get jacked get laid

mulder

Post by mulder »

thebigmin wrote:get jacked get laid
get hench, stop getting chiefed
there is no happy here

Pete > You