my mind is raped.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

trent_pee

Re: my mind is raped.

Post by trent_pee »

alexander wrote:this is not the worst thread on cmhwak by miles. nor is he the worst poster - by a million miles. furthermore, I see no reason for crying about this. just move it to the bullshit section.
this would ruin the integrity of the stupid bullshit section.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Let's just riff on it and see if it gets any better. By riff I mean further ridicule.

If this wasn't a joke as you claim, then why the green smiley face in the thread icon? Then why the green smiley face in the thread icon, Josefine?

mulder

Post by mulder »

alexander wrote:this is not the worst thread on cmhwak by miles. nor is he the worst poster - by a million miles. furthermore, I see no reason for crying about this. just move it to the bullshit section.
YOU ARE A FOOL.
there is no happy here

ghostknifer

Post by ghostknifer »

yeah but you wouldn't see why this is a bad thread.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

Pete > You wrote:Let's just riff on it and see if it gets any better. By riff I mean further ridicule.

If this wasn't a joke as you claim, then why the green smiley face in the thread icon? Then why the green smiley face in the thread icon, Josefine?
that was unintentional. it happened due to intensive shift-tabbing and fucking, i try to use the keyboard as much as possible, since mousepads are awful, and why the f00k should i care about a damn smiley face. am i supposed to be true and not have any happy here? :|

Wraith wrote:A bit late to the party aren't you. Next thing you know you'll be making threads about how the cake is a lie.
sorry i'm not up-to-date on your lousy chan-memes, i recently found this again, and it entertains me.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Josefine wrote:
Pete > You wrote:Let's just riff on it and see if it gets any better. By riff I mean further ridicule.

that was unintentional. it happened due to intensive shift-tabbing and fucking, i try to use the keyboard as much as possible, since mousepads are awful, and why the f00k should i care about a damn smiley face. am i supposed to be true and not have any happy here? :|

Wraith wrote:A bit late to the party aren't you. Next thing you know you'll be making threads about how the cake is a lie.
sorry i'm not up-to-date on your lousy chan-memes, i recently found this again, and it entertains me.
I haven't gone to any chans in more than a year. Chan is a shithole, and any joke they create spreads faster than the plague. Which is exactly why they shouldn't be propogated any further.

It's more preemptive than it is an assault on the humour itself. Imagine how the world would've been without "EPIC" and "FAIL". First of all, we wouldn't have idiots running around yelling "EPIC FAIL" that's for sure.
Last edited by Wraith on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

Wraith wrote: I haven't gone to any chans in more than a year. Chan is a shithole, and you any joke they create spreads faster than the plague. Which is exactly why they shouldn't be propogated any further.

It's more preemptive than it is an assault on the humour itself. Imagine how the world would've been without "EPIC" and "FAIL". First of all, we wouldn't have idiots running around yelling "EPIC FAIL" that's for sure.
i agree whole-heartedly.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Josefine wrote:

You accidentally shift+tabbed to an icon the furthest away from anything else that is not even shift+tab-able to for your thread about dog faced duck masks that is apparently not a joke yet you still find fun and entertaining?

Yep, you sure convinced me!

Just to keep you digging that hole; since this was never a joke, what serious knowledge were you trying to pass off on us, and what exactly is fun and entertaining about this non-joke?

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

obligatory comment about inappropriateness/grotesque overuse of the word "rape"

Erkel Takes The Bear

Post by Erkel Takes The Bear »

Pretty cool b9 thread we got goin on here