Movies thread

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

iKichigai

Re: Movies thread

Post by iKichigai »

forzamadrid wrote:
crowquill wrote: Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. .

I WATCHED THAT MOVIE AND DIDN'T CRY HAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA
There is nothing cry-worthy in that movie.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Paprika.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

is the movie eraserhead any good? i began watching it last night but i was in the mood to lol so i started watching the office
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

crowquill wrote:I really love Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. There's also Begotten. And then there's T,O,U,C,H,I,N,G,. And then there's that one film about that one kid that follows a band on tour.

When I saw This Will Destroy You last year, they were playing their darker, new stuff while Begotten played in the background. I was ripped so I was in awe, but I imagine it would have been cool while sober as well.

MurderByDefLeppard

Post by MurderByDefLeppard »

I never got why everyone was all wet in their pants over Eternal Sunshine. I thought it was just an okay movie.

ryanatwood

Post by ryanatwood »

MurderByDefLeppard wrote:I never got why everyone was all wet in their pants over Eternal Sunshine. I thought it was just an okay movie.
It is just ok.
smoke weed everday

xmoonxhowlerx

Post by xmoonxhowlerx »

Begotten is some nasty shit.
Watched "The Fighter" yesterday...complete crap. Bale owned though.

O)))

Post by O))) »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:is the movie eraserhead any good? i began watching it last night but i was in the mood to lol so i started watching the office
It's an amazing movie. One of the Lynch's best movie. But if you don't like experimental movie that has zero action you will probably hate it.

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

crowquill wrote:Begotten
fuck i first saw that movie after i saw the music video for cryptorchid by marilyn manson. the same guy directed it.

i was.... 12?

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

O))) wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:is the movie eraserhead any good? i began watching it last night but i was in the mood to lol so i started watching the office
It's an amazing movie. One of the Lynch's best movie. But if you don't like experimental movie that has zero action you will probably hate it.
okay well unfortunately my adhd makes it near impossible for me to pay attention to things like that, so i guess i won't bother with it =[
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson