Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

mediawhore

Re: Headphones

Post by mediawhore »

using these atm Image

but I really want some Sennheiser or akg headphones in the future

Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Almost always get sennheisers but they seem to break after half a year. Has anyone managed to keep headphones alive for longer than that?

mediawhore

Post by mediawhore »

Wraith wrote:Almost always get sennheisers but they seem to break after half a year. Has anyone managed to keep headphones alive for longer than that?
your right about that
got a pair of sennheiser, broke after two months, got a new pair, was broken again in two months, and it was the same error on both.
So yeah but I just love the sound quality

sudo

Post by sudo »

would like to own a pair of sennheisers, would really like to own some grados

but i own a turtle beach headset...
mulder wrote:Crowquill, nobody with a ctts username gets on my list. Sign up again and try again.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

Sennheiser canal buds. Love them. For traveling I haven't had much better. I'm saving up for some monitor headphones now that I have a decent stereo system.

Edit: I'm knocking on wood hard, but I've been using these Sennheisers every day for almost 2 years and no problems.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

xJochemx

Post by xJochemx »

Sennheiser HD 590.

Don't use em all that often, which I guess is why they've lasted for a couple of years now. Excellent stuff though...

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

i got a pair of Beats by Dre earbuds for 20 bucks from dealextreme.com. not sure if theyre fake, but they sound great.