Favorite comedians?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

McGoozenheimer

Re: Favorite comedians?

Post by McGoozenheimer »

I'm just surprised no one is talking about Dave Chappelle.

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

Dave Chappelle rules. It sucks that he hasn't been active for a while now, but it seems like he might be coming back, based on what he's said in interviews. Has anyone seen the Inside the Actors Studio with Dave Chappelle and George Carlin? I think the one with Carlin is pretty well-known, but the Chappelle one was more recent. Anyway, it was awesome - I love how James Lipton does interviews...such a classy, intelligent guy.

I also want to further stress how amazing Jim Jeffries is. I saw him at the Dark Comedy Festival this year, and he did pretty much all new material, and it's all amazing. If you didn't like his stuff in Alcoholocaust, rest assured that this new stuff is much better.

McGoozenheimer

Post by McGoozenheimer »

windowshopforlove wrote:Dave Chappelle rules. It sucks that he hasn't been active for a while now, but it seems like he might be coming back, based on what he's said in interviews. Has anyone seen the Inside the Actors Studio with Dave Chappelle and George Carlin? I think the one with Carlin is pretty well-known, but the Chappelle one was more recent. Anyway, it was awesome - I love how James Lipton does interviews...such a classy, intelligent guy.

I also want to further stress how amazing Jim Jeffries is. I saw him at the Dark Comedy Festival this year, and he did pretty much all new material, and it's all amazing. If you didn't like his stuff in Alcoholocaust, rest assured that this new stuff is much better.
The Inside The Actor's Studio with Chappelle is really cool. It was neat to see Chappelle just sitting there talking. He seems like a humble dude.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

windowshopforlove wrote:
Jim Jeffries is amazing!