new saetia footage = skramz gold

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

801austinx

new saetia footage = skramz gold

Post by 801austinx »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUhXzDwkY2E

browsing youtube found this supposedly from a former guitarist Adam Marino it says he has a few shows on tape i hope he post more

thebigmin

Re: new saetia footage = skramz gold

Post by thebigmin »

austin hit me up on FB abotu this...def skram gold..there's only ever been 1 song of video footage of saetia since the internet was invented

xmoonxhowlerx

Post by xmoonxhowlerx »

Dead crowd is dead. But great footage, one of my favorite songs.

ifp

Post by ifp »

this was actually a really great fest. this was my 2nd time seeing saetia, i remember being pretty blown away. a friend of mine has footage of 400 years, saetia, you and i, fields lay fallow and encyclopedia of american traitors from this fest. i wish he upload that stuff some day.

ryanatwood

Post by ryanatwood »

posted it on the blog for jabronis too feart to sign up
smoke weed everday

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

xmoonxhowlerx wrote:Dead crowd is dead.
...the fuck?

This is how crowds always were. You didn't have to ape it up like you do now to show off to all the other meta nerds about how more of a meta nerd you are now because in 1998 hardcore wasn't as post-self-aware as it is now. You were just seeing a band, you weren't seeing "ZOMG! TOP SKRAMZ UBAR TEARS!".

Anyway, about the video, I love seeing how young everyone looks and seeing if I can spot other "famous" people in crowds. The best thing about videos like this is seeing how normal everyone looked. I'm really fucking sick and tired of shows looking like a neon paint factory exploded over a Motley Crue lookalike concert.

clayt0n

Post by clayt0n »

Pete > You wrote:
xmoonxhowlerx wrote:Dead crowd is dead.
...the fuck?

This is how crowds always were. You didn't have to ape it up like you do now to show off to all the other meta nerds about how more of a meta nerd you are now because in 1998 hardcore wasn't as post-self-aware as it is now. You were just seeing a band, you weren't seeing "ZOMG! TOP SKRAMZ UBAR TEARS!".

Anyway, about the video, I love seeing how young everyone looks and seeing if I can spot other "famous" people in crowds. The best thing about videos like this is seeing how normal everyone looked. I'm really fucking sick and tired of shows looking like a neon paint factory exploded over a Motley Crue lookalike concert.
you sound like a fucking nerd

TehBurgerKing

Post by TehBurgerKing »

There's a 2nd half to that I Hate Myself video on youtube where they play To A Husband At War and Conversation With Dr. Seussicide. It's pretty rad.

takingcareoftraffic

Post by takingcareoftraffic »

Pete > You wrote:I'm really fucking sick and tired of shows looking like a neon paint factory exploded over a Motley Crue lookalike concert.
sounds like you go to some shit shows. thanks for posting this footage!
Last edited by takingcareoftraffic on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ifp

Post by ifp »

pete has a point....1998 was before the shitty screamo fashion explosion. attention starved drunkenness was also not an issue at fests back then. all in all it was a pretty good time.