In Braille / Austin, tx

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

plagueship

Re: In Braille / Austin, tx

Post by plagueship »

brianutatx wrote:
plagueship wrote:this shit is pretty cool for a state that is mostly known for producing extremely awkward screamo
Not sure what you mean by that, most of the TX screamo bands I'm aware of aren't that awkward. Do enlighten me...
haha. i guess i'm thinking of one band in particular that formed when most of the members were like, 14...

thesilentarmy

Post by thesilentarmy »

I need no beer bribery! An honestly, I think all of the Texas screamo I've heard is the shit. Some of my favorite bands actually.
Sometimes a wave of feeling sick that starts in my stomach pours out and shoots all over my body until I can feel it making me dizzy. I sit down and my thoughts are circular.

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

plagueship wrote:
brianutatx wrote:
plagueship wrote:this shit is pretty cool for a state that is mostly known for producing extremely awkward screamo
Not sure what you mean by that, most of the TX screamo bands I'm aware of aren't that awkward. Do enlighten me...
haha. i guess i'm thinking of one band in particular that formed when most of the members were like, 14...
this

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

plagueship wrote:
brianutatx wrote:
You talking about these fellas?

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

mostly but i can actually think of a couple examples

exactly/\\nothing

Post by exactly/\\nothing »

I made a video for In Braille's "When I Thought It Was Forever" using footage I took of them playing at Club 1808 over winter break. Check it out if you please to do so.

http://vimeo.com/35729770