In Braille / Austin, tx

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

postscript

In Braille / Austin, tx

Post by postscript »

Forming in the rubble of dead screamo in austin, started in the summer of '10. Influenced by Toru Okada, Suis la Lune, Burned out Bright, The Candyland Carcrash, I Have Dreams, Thank-You for Astronauts, Daitro etc... Everything was done completely by ourselves with stencil help from our good friend.
ImageImageImage

http://www.last.fm/music/in+braille
http://www.mediafire.com/?fn61pya32roros8

here is a video of us playing a house show, our second show:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrismoody/5401919798/

We're not trying to be a blogband, just posting in hopes to get some sxsw shows and new listeners. It's the only time us locals have trouble booking shows.

brianutatx

Re: In Braille / Austin, tx

Post by brianutatx »

Dead Screamo in Austin??????

postscript

Post by postscript »

brianutatx wrote:Dead Screamo in Austin??????
Of course how could i forget about For Want Of. Dead as in no one really appreciates it. Sure they're attempts from random towns in texas that play in Austin, But no one really comes out to screamo shows unless you bribe them with beer. Don't be offended, just book more shows.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Well keep up the good work Its always good to have more good dudes jamming screamo in Austin. I would love to see y'all live sometime. A For Want Of / In Braille show should happen sometime in the future. I can understand how you feel about how Austin is indifferent to screamo.
Last edited by brianutatx on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xinskramzwecrustx

Post by xinskramzwecrustx »

this shit is sweet.keep it up.you should do a split with my band!!! xiwontstopwonderingx.bandcamp.com

postscript

Post by postscript »

brianutatx wrote:Well keep up the good work Its always good to have more good dudes jamming screamo in Austin. I would love to see y'all live sometime. A For Want Of / In Braille show should happen sometime in the future. I can understand how you feel about how Austin is indifferent to screamo.
Yes we would love that, i jam the For Want Of 7" frequently!

postscript

Post by postscript »

xinskramzwecrustx wrote:this shit is sweet.keep it up.you should do a split with my band!!! xiwontstopwonderingx.bandcamp.com
I really dig this stuff a lot! We were planning on doing a split tape soon. E-mail me at inbraille@yahoo.com and we can talk more about it!

xinskramzwecrustx

Post by xinskramzwecrustx »

right on dude.we'll email you soon!

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

how about a for want of, in braille, and innards show at my place in the houston burbs? maybe throw on my emo band if we can find a drummer to stick with us