IFB Records - Shoppers/Panzram Beau Navire/Republic of Dream

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

ifbrecords

IFB Records - Shoppers/Panzram Beau Navire/Republic of Dream

Post by ifbrecords »

ATTENTION - DON"T REPLY ON THE MESSAGE BOARD TO ME - I don't check message boards and am never ever on them - please if you want to order, EMAIL ME - ifbrecords@gmail.com and I'll get right back to you

thanks a ton - Peace, Nevin

Hey all, so now I have time to do a proper update. I'll go ahead and announce 3 new IFB Releases again just cause I can, then a big ol' list of records as per usual. The Republic of Dreams/Beau Navire's aren't here just yet but they were mailed 2 weeks ago, so they should be soon. Just know that I won't be able to ship them next day like I usually do until they get here. Check the full distro list at www.ifbrecords.com

Here's 3 new ones - look and hear at www.ifbrecords.blogspot.com

Shoppers / Panzram - split 7"
Panzram and Shoppers come together for a noisy punk parade on this little platter. Syracuse NY's Shoppers play the catchiest noise drenched punk you've ever heard, totally drawing you in with riffs that just remain in your head for days. All that backed up by great vocal work - haunting and full of attitude. Panzram returns from Ft. Myers FL to dish out another dose of mean and ugly non-traditional HC laced with hints of post-punk. If bands like Pollution, Walls, and Drugs of Faith are your thing, you will be right at home with Panzram's offerings. The packaging is screen-printed with 5 prints. This is a split release with Feeble Mind and IFB. These rascals are $5 in an order or $6.50ppd alone.

Republic of Dreams / Beau Navire - split 7"
Republic of Dreams comes from Germany and brings the European emo-violence sound you know and love. It goes from frantic and wild to a momentary let-up, only to swirl away again a moment later. Members of Resurrectionists and Louise Cyphre are responsible, so you know the drill. Beau Navire are from the US and are no strangers to this sound either, combining melody and chaos in masterful fashion. These are $4 in an order or $5.50ppd alone.

Fracaso - Demo 2011 - Cassette
Fracaso is from Caracas Venezuela and rips through 7 tracks of raw anarcho-punk seething with frustration. Simple pounding riffs pummel away with a classic sound, backed up with mostly D-beat drumming and reverbed out vocals. Their song "Paranoia" is and absolute classic, bringing to mind Cervix and Nerveskade at the same time. Released in Venezuela by Cabeza de Vaca Records, I liked it so much I asked to do a US version. These are $3 in an order or $4.50ppd on their own.

Next in the lineup is the Vespera - demos cassette which has been languishing at National Audio Company for 2 months now. Then is the Cloud Rat/Xtra Vomit LP (5-6 weeks - at the plant), and further down is the Xtra Vomit/Escalator 7".

TOUR NEWS - Autarkeia and Panzram will be touring Europe from June 18th to July 2nd - Lars at React with Protest Records is heading up the booking, so get in touch with him if you can. Also Republic of Dreams is touring the US from July 9th to July 25th - get in touch with me if you are in the midwest/southeast. You can hear all 3 of these bands at www.ifbrecords.blogspot.com.
Also, Sofy Major is coming to NYC to record around Nov. 14th-25th and wants to do some shows in that time period - if you are in the Northeast, or a reasonable distance for that time slot, get in touch with Mathieu - sofymajor@gmail.com
Thanks

Here's the new releases that came in - labels I traded with/bought stuff from. First, though is a list of the zines I have - SUPPORT PRINT ZINES

Zines

Don't Be Swindle - #1 - Grind/Fastcore zine w/ Looking for an Answer, ACXDC, Hummingbird of Death, Bastard Noise, reviews, columns etc. $2
Maximum Rock n' Roll #343/Dec. 2011 - interviews w/ Porkeria, Poly styrene, Katorga Works, Descarados, Eater etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #344/Jan. 2012 - interviews with OBNIII's, Bloodkrow Butcher, Wartorn, Wretched, Shitty Limits last show and tons more. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #345/Feb. 2012 - int. w/ Big Eyes, Zero Progress, Terrible Feelings. Has the year end top 10 lists and all the reviews in the world. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #346/March 2012 - w/ Kromosom, Globsters, Night Birds, Tribal War Rec, Give Praise Rec, Refures Rec. $4
Seven Inches to Freedom #8 and #9 - The best punk/HC music zine going - interesting, amped up, and refreshing. $1

Vinyl Rites Records
D. Vassalotti - Book of Ghosts - David from Merchandise solo stuff - great stuff if you dug Merch. on Vinyl Rites. $10
Hellkontroll - Wanker War - Grinding blown out crust beast from Baton Rouge on Vinyl Rites. $8
Shitstorm - Paranoid Existence - collection LP. $8
Mauser - s/t - Blown out Gainesville noise punk. $4
Volcanic Slut - Blasphemaster - Noisy mean sound HC blowout on Vinyl Rites. $4

Kid Sister Everything
Cloud Mouth - That Ghost... - pounding/driving bass heavy post HC/emo - nice package. $8
Cloud Mouth - Keep Well - Pounding/driving bass heavy post HC/emo - very nice package - well done. $8
Jowls/The Reptilian - one building intense screamo vs. Cap'n Jazz influenced emo. $3
Lautrec - s/t - solid US emo influenced by the Euro sound. $3
Mountain Asleep - Smile Medicine - Mix a punchy Gainesville punk sound with some mathy Ghosts and Vodka/American Football style guitar work. $4
Parrhesia - s/t - Heavy violent wild screamo - real good. $4
Boilerman - s/t - Good honest pop punk - the way it should be. $3
Boilerman - Yield the Ghost - Raw punchy pop punk goodness. $3
Animal Lover - live - driving post HC/emo goods. $3

Sacred Tapes
Renegade Assault Tank - Mongoloid Distort - Blown out punk from IL - folks from Yeung. Noise punk lovers beware - even lyrics are written in the Japanese style. $3
Yeung - You Will Never Know - New one from Chris from Sacred Tapes - one man grind fury - think Enemy Soil - great package, total anger expelled. $3
Yeung - Live - Absolutely blown up recording of Chris' one man Enemy Soil style grind project. $3
Shaved Women - Live - Live at A/Pop - raucous HC - good sound on Sacred Tapes. $3
Pottersville - Binary - Fun poppy punk w/ a country twang on Sacred Tapes. $3
Particle Magazine - s/t - Noise experiments on Sacred Tapes. Nice hand-sewn outer sleeve w/ full color insert. $3
Hallowed Butchery - Funeral Rites for the Living - Dark one man doom project - cool stuff on Sacred Tapes. Great package. $4

Bookhouse Records
Hexis - s/t - 4 song tape on Bookhouse - black metal/HC hybrid wall of sound. $4

Cabeza De Vaca - I have 2 copies of the Venezuelan version of Fracaso Demo
Fracaso - Demo 2011 - Venezuelan anarcho punk - catchy and raw w/ reverbed out vocals. Love it. $3
A//Narcolepsia/Diskoiraa - Venezuelan anarcho punk split - nice package. $4
A//Narcolepsia - s/t - Fast pissed Venezuelan anarcho punk w/ female vocals. $4
Piel Huesos - Demo - Venezuelan anarcho "Primitive" punk - good raw crusty stuff. /50 copies. $3
A//Narcolepsia / Dissension - Ripping Venezuelan punk split - live stuff, sounds good. $4
A//Narcolepsia / Siervos de Nadie - Ripping Venezuelan punk in the Protestera style w/ f/m vocals, vs. Spanish punk. $10

Allergic to Fun
Antilles - s/t - Great US emo on Allergic to Fun. $7
Grin and Bear It - s/t - Nice powerviolence/HC attack on Allergic to Fun. $3

Inimical - restock - don't miss Arctic Flowers, Ballast, or Preying Hands
Arctic Flowers - Reveries - Excellent Portland post-punk - melodic mixed w/ UK anarcho sound. $10
Book of Black Earth - The Cold testament - Mis Swedish death metal, NWOBHM, and Brazilian D-beat crust - A massacre on Inimical. $12
Ballast - Fuse - Killer HC/punk with that Arctic Flowers/Masshysteri/Signal Lost vibe. $8
Misery - From Where the Sun Never Shines 2xLP - new shit on Inimical. $13
Preying Hands - through the Dark - EXCELLENT - melodic raw punk like Ballast/Masshysteri - GET THIS NOW. $10
Frustration - s/t - Dark Seattle punk - ex Consume - sounds Japanese and kinda Motorhead too on Inimical. $4
Procession of Vultures - s/t - Mix plodding downtuned riffae w/ Reversal of Man vox - very good stuff. $3

Halo of Flies
Drainland/Enabler - Irish downtuned ugly HC vs. US metal/HC on Halo of Flies. $4
End of All - Places - Massive crust/metal - thick n' heavy on Halo of Flies. $3
The Assasinators - I Disse Morke Tider - Insanely catchy Danish punk - think Masshysteri with D-Beat and political lyrics. GREAT!!!. $4
Not on Tour - Demo - Melodic Israeli punk w/ female vox - kinda in the Propagandhi vein on Halo of Flies. $3
Malachi - Wither to cover the Tread - Gorgeous instrumentals burst into heavy crust/metal. $8
Masakari - The Profit Feeds - Heavy raging D beat HC. Gatefold w/ Sugi art. $10
Masakari/Alpinist - US vs. Euro heavy HC on Halo of Flies. $9
Northless - No Quarter for the Damaged LP with CD too - Doomy sludge metal w/ groove and the occasional quiet part. $8
Northless - Clandestine Abuse 2xLP gatefold - Slow, heavy, gigantic beast on Halo of Flies - color. $16
Enth - s/t - Polish funeral doom from Suffering Mind folks on Halo of Flies and many more. $9
Protestant - Judgements - New one by this Wisconsin bulldozer HC band - gorgeous package as always. On Halo of Flies. $9
Protestant - Stalemate - Wisconsin super heavy HC beast. $9
Protestant/Get Rad - Bulldozer HC vs. positive hc. $4
Momentum - Whetting Occam's Razor - Mix heavy pounding dark HC with elements of metal on Halo of Flies. $8

Man of 1000 Masks
Veloz - s/t (Karmic Swamp) - Heavy chaotic dark HC. $3
Enzuigiri - s/t - Loud riff heavy HC - different sound - recommended. Comes w/ CDr too. $4
Enzuigiri - s/t (2nd 7") - Dark and moody emotional HC w/ distorted vox - recommended. $3

Clue 2 Records (Canada - trade with band)
Book of Caverns/Damages - Canadian emo split - one is driving and angry, the other calm and pleading in Sinaloa territory. $4

Nervous Nelly Records
Curmudgeon - s/t - Boston pissed HC/powerviolence with a blown out recording - sounds great. $4

IFB Records - Sadly Vinyl Junkie Distro went out of business so I got some returns of releases that I was out of stock on - just a few of each of these
Control De Estado - Ladron - Blazing Tampa punk - mix Crudos and Drop Dead. Back in stock. $3
Merkit/Resurrectionists - FL pissed HC/crust vs. German beast. Back in Stock. $4
Tropiezo/Xtra Vomit - Puerto Rican rippers vs. Michigan grinding uglyness. 2 copies Back in Stock. $3
v/a - 4 Way split - IFB -Dolcim/Le Pre Ou Je Suis Mort/Men as Trees/Dying in Motion - 2 US vs. 2 European emo/screamo bands - all play their brand of building emo - all good. $10
Hybris - Discography - Dark brooding HC from Germany with a strong Uranus/early Reversal of Man feel but with that Euro swirl to the wall of sound guitars. $10

Now for a big ass list of Records as per usual - we'll start with 7"s this time

7"

Amanda Woodward - Pleine de Grace - Excellent French emo - pre - Aussitot Mort. $4
Amdi Peterson's Arme - Blod Ser Mere... - on Havoc. $3
Antilles - My Empathy - Solid swirling US emo with a French influence. $4
The Assasinators - I Disse Morke Tider - Insanely catchy Danish punk - think Masshysteri with D-Beat and political lyrics. GREAT!!!. $4
Assel - s/t - Criminally underrated heavy German HC beast on Busted Heads/Putrid Filth. $3
Assel/My Own Lies - 2 underrated German heavy HC bands - vicious and powerful. $3
Assel/Second Thought - Excellent heavy German HC - Assel is hugely underrated - get this. $2
Assuck - Necrosalvation - this is the boot version on No System on Green vinyl. $8
Battle of Wolf 359/June Paik - Crushing English heavy emo vs. wild German screamed chaos. Great team up on React With Protest. $5
Bayonets - 2 songs Regarding Faith Mountain - Cool RED FLEXI w/ gold embossing on it - Canadian post punk/art oddness. $5
Beau Navire/Suffix - CA vs. Mid-west screamo team up. $4
Better than a Thousand - Self Worth - Japanese Press on Start Today. $3
Bible of the Devil/Blade of the Ripper - metal on Scarey Records. $6
Bible of the Devil/The Last Vegas - Metal. $3
Billingsgate - Reach Out - 1989 HC - Victory Rec. #2. $5
Birds of a Feather - Chapter 5 - XXX HC on Commitment out of Netherlands. $4
Boilerman - s/t - Good honest pop punk - the way it should be. $3
Boilerman - Yield the Ghost - Raw punchy pop punk goodness. $3
Bookburner - s/t - Heavy mean powerviolence on 16OH. $5
Book of Caverns/Damages - Canadian emo split - one is driving and angry, the other calm and pleading in Sinaloa territory. $4
Circle Pit - Slave/Honey - on white on Hardly Art. $4
Cloud Rat/Autarkeia - Grinding HC fury vs. epic dark/beautiful emo from Jiyuna/Merkit mem. $4
Combat Wounded Veteran/Scrotum Grinder - Classic FL HC/violence. $4
Control De Estado/Draft Dodger - Blazing Tampa crudos/Drop Dead style punk vs. Australian punk. $3
Control De Estado - Ladron - Blazing Tampa punk - mix Crudos and Drop Dead. Back in stock. $3
The Conversions - s/t - 2006 Allston MA goods. $2
Convulsions - The Reapers' Gift - Pissed and heavy as shit sxe HC from RI on Glory Kid. $3
Crom-Tech - Crom-Tech X-mas - 1996 on Troubleman - red vinyl. $4
Crow's Foot/Deserter - 2 excellent FL driving crust/HC bands - passionate and highly recommended. Killer package too! $3
Cub - Betti-Cola - 2x7" on Blue vinyl. Mint Records - classic. I love Cub. $14
Cult Ritual - 3rd ep - on Drugged Conscience. I have 2 second press copies for $7 and a first press for $10
Cult Ritual - Youth attack EP - the one with the die cut cover. $15
Curmudgeon - s/t - Boston pissed HC/powerviolence with a blown out recording - sounds great. $4
The Dead Weather - Die by the Drop - $4
The Dead Weather - Blue Blood Blues. $4 -
Detestation - A Big White Pat on the Back...PIC DISC - Classic crust on Clean Plate. $5
Devoid of Faith - Denial by Machinery - original on Crust Rec. $4
Devoid of Faith - Slow Motion Enslavement - $3
Die Emperor Die - 4 Song - on Adagio 830. $5
Diet Cokeheads - Nasal - Gainesville noisy punk on Drugged Conscience/Vinyl Rites. $3
Disrupt/Warcollapse - $6
Dissystema - s/t - Crust on Despotic Rec. $3
Dissystema/Holokaust - Raw ass Dis-punk split in a gatefold cover. $4
DOC (Disciples of Christ) - s/t - ugly blown out grind w/ Magrudergrind drummer. $4
DOC (Disciples of Christ)/Mind as Prison - Crushing grind from both - great split. $4
Dolcim/Hammers - US heavy space-rock screamo (ex Cease Upon Capitol) vs. English burly HC on React with Protest. $5
Do Not Resuscitate - s/t - Violent grinding HC fury from Australia - blown out, heavy and pissed - recommended. $5
Doom Siren - Tyranny - on Burnt Bridges Records. $1
Dragbody - s/t 1st 7" - Great mean FL metal/HC from the 90's. $3
Drainland/Cellgraft - Irish downtuned ugly HC vs. Tampa grindcore fury - unrelenting. $5
Drainland/Enabler - Irish downtuned ugly HC vs. US metal/HC on Halo of Flies. $4
DS-13 - For the Kids, Not the Business - on Deranged. $3
DS-13 - Aborted Teen Generation - Grey vinyl on Havoc. $3
DS-13 - Thrash and Burn 6" - 6" version on color w. the foldover mailer package and "fast" sticker. $7
Ebola/Servitude - Nasty ugly HC - recommended. $3
Edgar/Tetsou - 1995 screamo split on Mountain - classic. $4
Edora - Tomorrow's Ours - on 625. $3
End of All - Places - Massive crust/metal - thick n' heavy on Halo of Flies. $3
Enemy Soil - Live at Fiesta Grande FLEXI - $2
Enemy Soil/Desperate Corruption - on Bovine. $5
Enjyokousai - Debtor's Prison - Dark fast HC from Makai mastermind - all consumerism themed. $3
Enzuigiri - s/t - Loud riff heavy HC - different sound - recommended. Comes w/ CDr too. $4
Enzuigiri - s/t (2nd 7") - Dark and moody emotional HC w/ distorted vox - recommended. $3
Fiya - s/t - on Obscurist Press - catchy feel good Gainesville punk. $2
Frustration - s/t - Dark Seattle punk - ex Consume - sounds Japanese and kinda Motorhead too on Inimical. $4
Gomek - s/t - Think Orchid playing crust riffs from FL. $3
Good Riddance - Decoy - on Fat from a few years back. $3
The Good Wife - s/t - Mix Floor tones, Clutch oddness and creepy dark art-rock from UK. $5
The Great Redneck Hope/Bleeding Kansas - driving emotional HC vs. total screamy wild chaos. $3
Grin and Bear It - s/t - Nice powerviolence/HC attack on Allergic to Fun. $3
Grinding Halt/Diet Pills - Crushing Dutch HC vs. heavy sludge oddness. $5
Haggatha - s/t - Dark brooding sludge/doom on Choking Hazard. $5
Hail Mary - Thank You... - etched B-Side. $3
Hail Mary - Glorious Morning - Awesome weird HC/violence on Prank. $2
Heartless - s/t - Modern pounding HC w/ a touch vibe. $4
He Who Corrupts/Tusk - $4
He Who Corrupts - Master of Profits - purple vinyl with big bound booklet. $5
Hexis - X - HC/black metal hybrid - Heavy oppressive stuff if you like Bremen sound German HC bands/Acrid/Vuur etc. from Denmark. $5
The Holy Mountain - Wrath - Purpley vinyl. $3
The Holy Mountain - Your Face in Decline - orange vinyl. $3
Homage to Catalonia/Andrea Lisi - Acoustic stuff from both. $2
The Insurgetn/Contra - 1998 Long Island NY punk. $3
Jowls/The Reptilian - one building intense screamo vs. Cap'n Jazz influenced emo. $3
June Paik - s/t - I have an original version in the box for $9, or the repress for $5
Kali - Manic blasting Canadian lightning fast HC on Idoneum Bello. $4 -
La Corde/Cate Party - dark, delay drencged punk - add post punk and suf elements too on Resurrection Rec. $4
La Quiete - s/t - cool folding package. $8
The Last Forty Seconds/Sundowner - Blue vinyl - emo goods pre-Saddest Landscape. $5
Last Match - s/t - Swedish hc/violence - think MK Ultra or Charles Bronson. $3
Lautrec - s/t - solid US emo influenced by the Euro sound. $3
Living Under Lies - s/t - Think From Ashes Rise style crust. $1
Load - Pastor's Day - 1993 wierd Miami punk on Green vinyl. $5
Load - Sleestack - 1993 wierd Miami punk. $4
Mauser - s/t - Blown out Gainesville noise punk. $4
Merkit/Resurrectionists - FL pissed HC/crust vs. German beast. Back in Stock. $4
Michel Platinium - s/t - Grinding heavy punk mania from France - recommended. $5
The Neighbors - The More Money... - fastcore on Kangaroo Rec. $2
The Neon Hookers/I Adapt - On Cabal Records - $2
No Action - Left of the Year - Australiam 1994 sounding emo - think Tree Records stuff - melodic and great. $4
Order of Importance - s/t - Important old FL Hc. $3
Ordination of Aaron - Eli - classic early 90's emo on Bloodlink. $5
Panzram - A New Mental Disorder... - Florida's noisy 2 man HC - think non-traditional HC in the Walls vein. on Drugged Conscience. $5
Parrhesia - s/t - Heavy violent wild screamo - real good. $4
Peter J. Woods - Failure from Both Ends - Noise project. on Curious Lacunae. $2
The Pettyfords - Mmmm Pettyfords - Total Queers worship from Hawaii on blue. $3
Phoenix Bodies/Tyranny of Shaw - Wild screamo split. $4
Picked Clean - Life Sucks Hardcore Rules - HC/violence on Detournement. $2
Procession of Vultures - s/t - Mix plodding downtuned riffae w/ Reversal of Man vox - very good stuff. $3
Protestant/Get Rad - Bulldozer HC vs. positive hc. $4
Rat Storm - Fractured - Ripping Bloomington HC/powerviolence w/ pissed female vox. $4
Rattus/Holokaust - Longstanding Finnish HC vs. LA crust monster. $3
Raw Nerves - Burnt Skin - Killer raging HC - 80's as hell but fresh and pissed. $5
Redencion 9-11/Homage to Catalonia - Killer package - huge booklet. $4
Republicorpse - To the Dome - FL tech/thrash on green. $3
Resurrectionists/Arse Moreira 6" - Crushing swirling grinding German HC vs. jangling emo. On React with Protest. $5
Rot in Hell/Horders - Dark haunting folk kinda stuff from both. On Feast of Tentacles. $5
Seyarse - s/t - great underrated screamo in the Neal Perry/Orchid vein. $3
Shoppers/Panzram - Killer noisy punk from both - Shoppers is catchy and dark - Panzram is pissed, ugly like Pollution or Walls. $5
Spirit of Versailles/Caligari - $5
Stalwart Sons/Slates - Canadian post HC split - driving stuff. $5
Stalwart Sons/Union of the Snake - Canadian Post HC/emo - one more driving, one noisier. $5
Thou/Haarp - orange - beastly goods. $5
Thou/Human Intruder - $5
Thought Crusade - Common Man - On Organized Crime Records. $3
Time for Change - Bye Bye Blackbird - solid 90's influenced HC - chunky. $3
Time Life - Drumlins - Psych/experimental on Not Not Fun /252. $3
Toshiro Mifune - s/t - Good stuff on Deep Six from 2001. $3
Trephine - Reprogram, Recondition - 1997 XXX HC on Plus Minus Records. $3
Tropiezo/La Virgen Del Pozo - Puerto Rican fast punk stalwarts vs. PR grinding HC/punk. $3
Tropiezo/Vivisick - Puerto Rican ripping hc/punk vs. Japanese wildness. $3
Tropiezo/Xtra Vomit - Puerto Rican rippers vs. Michigan grinding uglyness. 2 copies Back in Stock. $3
Twelve Hour Turn/Strikeforce Diablo - great FL split. $5
Twelve Hour Turn - s/t - their 1st 7". $5
Tzadikim Nistarim - s/t - Godd soft/loud screamo /250. $3
Undone - The Other Side - French HC/emo on Stonehenge 1996. $5
Unless - Letting Go... - Mem. of Punch and Loma Prieta doing 90's style metallic HC. $3
Unrest - Cath Carroll - 1993 indie on Teen Beat. $5
Unrest - Animal Park - 1994 indie on Teen Beat - think Cub or Butterglory. Cover is worth the price alone on this one - you'll see. $3
Up Front - What Fire Does Emotive HC from 1994 on Smorgasbord. $3
Up Front - Doin' it Live on WNYU - '98 on New Direction Records. $5
Uprising - As Long as there is a Profit.... - on Incendiary Sound/Acts of Attrition. $1
Veloz - s/t - Heavy chaotic dark HC on React With Protest. $5
Veloz - s/t (Karmic Swamp) - Heavy chaotic dark HC. $3
Vile Intent - In the Shadow of the Skull - Ripping blown apart power violence - raw old school style with killer packaging on Choking Hazard. $5
Vile Nation - s/t - Excellent fast thrash/HC - mean and ugly. $3
Volcanic Slut - Blasphemaster - Noisy mean sound HC blowout on Vinyl Rites. $4
Vomit for Breakfast - s/t - Killer 1999 French grindcore. $4
What Happens Next - Ahora Mas Pue Nunca - on Lengua Armada. $4
Wits End - s/t - Excellent emo by mem. of Catena Collapse on Adagio. $5
White Walls - Milk of a Lonely Man - on Video Disease - blue. $5
v/a - Barbaric Thrash Detonation CD/7" - classic comp from 625. $11
v/a - Barbaric Thrash Demolition vol. 2 - Classic on 625. $5
v/a - Better Luck Next Time - Witching Hour Comp. w/ Orchid, Remingtin, Devola, CWV, Karenza, more. $5
v/a - Carlos Compilation - old Tampa comp. w/ Omega Man, Letters to the Lord Himself, Versailles, Serotonin. $3
v/a - Chicago's on Fire Again - on Lengua Armada w/ Crudos MK Ultra, Charles Bronson, Kung Fu Rick and more. $5
v/a - The Good the Bad the Ugly 3x7" - Classic box set w/ Spazz, Enemy Soil, Thug, Dev. of Faith, Disc. Axis, Cavity, many more. $11
v/a - Hardcore vs. Hunting - w/ Boxed In, What Price Wonderland, Fuck Hate Propaganda, Lee Malvo, Burning the Prospect, 3 more. $3
v/a - Hex - w/ Nora, Hermon Dekalb, Eternal Youth, Every time I die. $2
v/a - Human Stench Vol. 1 - w/ Gordon Solie Motherfuckers, Last in Line, Close Call, Mukeka Di Rato, Crucial Section and No Side. $4
v/a - Mandatory Marathon - w/ Charles Bronson, Capitalist Cas., Gob, Laceration, Palatka, Gaia, lots more. $4
v/a - the Microwave Says to the Pacemaker - 2x7" w/ La Quiete, Die Emp. Die, Kodan Armada, Death of Anna Karina, Ph. Bodies, more. $5
v/a - NY Catheter Crew - w/ Indecision, Judas Iscariot, Kill your Idols, Milhouse etc. $3
v/a - Songs of the Dead - Ape Records w/ Infinity Dive, Orchid, Ultimate Warriors, Emotion Zero, etc. $5
v/a - Speed Freaks 4 - w/ Cripple Bastards, DS-13, Dahmer, Dudman, Tumult, Ruido. $5
v/a - Tomorrow will be Worse 4x7" BOX - on color - w/ Cap Cas, Hellnation, Spazz, Fuck on the Beach, Real Reggae, Ch. Bronson, Flash Gordon, Nice View. $20

CD's

A//Narcolepsia / Dissension - Ripping Venezuelan punk split - live stuff, sounds good. $4
Aquilonian/Sollubi - a 30 min. Sabbath worship track vs. crushing sludge 36 min. track on Choking Hazard. $5
Lakme - Anthology - Discography of this amazing Czech heavy dark emo band - great stuff. Nice package on Pure Heart. $5
La Prosperite - demo - Pleading, desperate driving Czech emo - more great stuff from Pure Heart. $5
Piel Huesos - Demo - Venezuelan anarcho "Primitive" punk - good raw crusty stuff. /50 copies. $3
v/a - No Fate IV 2xCD - from HG Fact in a 7" package - 80 bands from all over the world. $6
v/a - the Stranglers 2xCD (Choking Hazard Rec) - Sludge Doom w/ Atavist, Moloch, Austrasian Goat, more. $6

Cassettes

A//Narcolepsia/Diskoiraa - Venezuelan anarcho punk split - nice package. $4
A//Narcolepsia - s/t - Fast pissed Venezuelan anarcho punk w/ female vocals. $4
Animal Lover - live - driving post HC/emo goods. $3
Bad Biology - Before the Germ - Noisy grungy punk/rock. $3
Enemies - We've Been Talking - Think American Football of Ghosts and Vodka - $3
For the Agenda - The Downfall - 1 man indie / emo w/ lots of different sounds and instrumentations. $3
Fracaso - Demo 2011 - Venezuelan anarcho punk - catchy and raw w/ reverbed out vocals. Love it. $3
A Garden Overgrown - The Lost Art of Conversation - Chill building post-rock w/ ethereal vocals. $3
Hallowed Butchery - Funeral Rites for the Living - Dark one man doom project - cool stuff on Sacred Tapes. Great package. $4
Hexis - s/t - 4 song tape on Bookhouse - black metal/HC hybrid wall of sound. $4
The Holy Mountain - Europe 2010 - Tour tape - collection of tracks from '06-'10. $3
The Holy Mountain - Daipers Full Live - Live tape of Tampa punk. $3
I Witness - Southwestern Blues - Russian emo w/ a dark, powerful sound - good stuff. $3
Malegoat - To face the Music - Happy fun emo ala Braid or Capn' Jazz. $3
MDK - Demo - Reverbed metallic punk from CA - think Gism, Syphilitic Vaginas, Zouo. $3
MDK - Razorhater - CA metallic reverbed punk w/ a Gism vibe. $3
Montgomery Drive - Crybaby - gorgeous calm instrumental emo. $3
More than Skies - The Liar The Puppet The Fox - Chill acoustic indie w/ drums and different instruments on Keep it Together. $3
Mountains for Clouds - Some People Pay... - Good calm instrumental emo - think a chill Ghosts and Vodka - on Keep it Together. $3
Not on Tour - Demo - Melodic Israeli punk w/ female vox - kinda in the Propagandhi vein on Halo of Flies. $3
The Oily Menace - demo - mix Assuck, Acrid, and death metal influence - great recording, great lyrics. $3
Particle Magazine - s/t - Noise experiments on Sacred Tapes. Nice hand-sewn outer sleeve w/ full color insert. $3
Polina - s/t - mathy technical screamo. $4
Pottersville - Binary - Fun poppy punk w/ a country twang on Sacred Tapes. $3
Pripyat - 1986 Discography - Raw, simple HC played with total abandon and palpable fury - from Czech Rep. $3
Rapid Cities - Peripheries - Big rock sound w/ bits of grunge to it at times. $3
Renegade Assault Tank - Mongoloid Distort - Blown out punk from IL - folks from Yeung. Noise punk lovers beware - even lyrics are written in the Japanese style. $3
Shat Shorts - Seersucker and Sundresses - Noisy blown out rock - think Ink and Dagger. Well done. $3
Shaved Women - Live - Live at A/Pop - raucous HC - good sound on Sacred Tapes. $3
Swear Words - No Blankets - Driving sin a long emo rock on Keep it Together. $3
Tentacles - s/t - Late 90's style heavy screamo on React with Protest. $4
Waking Up Hurts - s/t - Amazing project done by Joe/What the Fuck Happened to Tapes. Posthumous release of Nick's solo project - guitars, drums, strings, vocals - powerful music done with hearth. Best tape package you've ever seen - highly recommended. $4
The Whoopass Girls - s/t - Raw and catchy poppy indie rock on Keep It Together. $3
Worlds - Unforeseen Paths - Gainesville grinder - comes w/ patch/sticker/printed box. Very nice. $5
Yeung - You Will Never Know - New one from Chris from Sacred Tapes - one man grind fury - think Enemy Soil - great package, total anger expelled. $3
Yeung - Live - Absolutely blown up recording of Chris' one man Enemy Soil style grind project. $3
Your Neighbor the Liar - s/t - Catchy nice emo from Scotland - good stuff on Keep it Together. $3
v/a - Title it Yourself - comp. tape w/ Ghost Mice, Paul Baribeau, Wabash, Plumwife, Spoonboy, Toby Foster, etc. $3

10"

Burial Chamber Trio - s/t - PIC DISC - mem. of Sunn O and Mayhem. Doom stuff on Southern Lord. $9
Cloud Mouth - Keep Well - Pounding/driving bass heavy post HC/emo - very nice package - well done. $8
Crow's Foot - s/t - Florida punk! - take blazing punk like Bread and Water/Ballast and mix the passion of Anomie and the mid 90's French anarcho/emo scene. $7
Dance Macabre - Einerseits/Andererseits - New 10" from Germany's wild screamo greats. On React With Protest. $10
Ding Dong Dead - Nei Wieder Morgen - Solid driving screamo from Germany - Resurrectionists members. $10
Discarga - Sem Remorso - Great Brasilian punk on 625. $6
Drainland/Grinding Halt - Ireland vs. Netherlands - heavy HC blowout - crusher. $10
Hellkontroll - Wanker War - Grinding blown out crust beast from Baton Rouge on Vinyl Rites. $8
Me and Goliath - s/t - Hectic/pretty UK emo - great stuff. $10
Panzram - Reform - Noisy, ugly and loud HC/punk from ex-Merkit guys in the Walls/Pollution/Drugs of Faith vein. Handmade foldout cover. $8
Protestant - Stalemate - Wisconsin super heavy HC beast. $9
Resurrectionists/Battle of Wolf 359 - Crushing powerful HC from both - great folks, passionate music. $10
Setiembreonce - No Estamos A Salvo - Million MPH Brasilian thrash punk. White Vinyl. $10
v/a - 4 way split 8" - w/ Beau Navire, Carrion Spring, Te Lloraria un Puto Rio, and Discord of a Forgotten Sketch. All Screamo. $8

LP's

Abductee SD - Won't Stand Down - Swedish punk w/ female vox. on Punks Before Profits. $2 (SALE!!!)
AM/FM - Getting into Sinking - Think Braid/Joan of Arc on Polyvinyl. $6
Anakrid - Rapture of the Deep - Noise experiments with Chris Bickel from Inhumanity. $8
Anakrid - Father - Noise experiments with Chris Bickel from Inhumanity. $8
A//Narcolepsia / Siervos de Nadie - Ripping Venezuelan punk in the Protestera style w/ f/m vocals, vs. Spanish punk. $10
Anchor - The Singles Collection - Collected stuff from this vegan HC band - red vinyl. $8
Angel Eyes/A Fine Boat that Coffin - Wild screamo vs. epic post rock influenced emo from Europe. $10
Antilles - s/t - Great US emo on Allergic to Fun. $7
The Apoplexy Twist Orchestra - s/t - Swirling wild German screamo mania - mem. of Resurrectionists. $10
The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine - $11
Arches - 17:48 - Great chaotic late 90's style screamo $7
Arctic Flowers - Reveries - Excellent Portland post-punk - melodic mixed w/ UK anarcho sound. $10
Art of Burning Water - Head of the Tempest - English HC - super heavy part sludge, part tech. $10
The Assistant - We'll Make the Roads... - Tech screamo - think Circle takes the Square - on Blue. $9
Aussitot Mort - Discographie 2xLP - Killer French emo - from chaotic to post rock influences. $16
Autarkeia - s/t - ex Jiyuna and Merkit - dark powerful and beautiful epic emo - from heavy to gorgeous. $9
Autistic Youth - Idle Minds - brand new one - hard hitting catchy punk. $10
Ballast - Fuse - Killer HC/punk with that Arctic Flowers/Masshysteri/Signal Lost vibe. $8
Black Dice - Broken Ear Record - on Astral Werks. $6
Black Hole of Calcutta - s/t - Heavy crust/punk with blasting and sludgy parts. $8
Bleeding Kansas/Cathedrals - If you like Botch, Cursed, Coalesce, Trap Them etc. $9
Book of Black Earth - The Cold testament - Mis Swedish death metal, NWOBHM, and Brazilian D-beat crust - A massacre on Inimical. $12
Burial Chamber Trio - s/t -doom metal on Southern Lord - Green vinyl - mem of Sunn O and Mayhem. $11
By the End of Tonight/Tera Melos - Instrumental Metal and frantic complexity. $10
Canyons/Tigon/Foreign Theaters - 3 way split of math-core, stoner metal sounds. $8
Career Suicide - s/t - Ripping fast punk - reissued on Deranged. $8
Chino Horde - Discography 2xLP - Nice gatefold discography on Adagio 830 - driving melodic desperate 90's emo. $16
Chronic Seizure - Ancient Wound - Ripping HC on No Way. $7
Civil Victim - No False Hope - Ripping hc/punk on Shock to the System/Loud Punk. $8
Clear Horizon - s/t - w/ Jessica Bailiff - minimal post rock on Kranky. $10
Cloudland Canyon/Mythical Beast - on Not Not Fun. $10
Cloudland Canyon - Lie In Light - Psych stuff on Kranky - gatefold. $10
Cloud Mouth - That Ghost... - pounding/driving bass heavy post HC/emo - nice package. $8
Cloud Rat/The Oily Menace/Wolbachia - epic grind team up - 3 different sounds to rip your face off. $8
Collections of Colonies of Bees - Customer - on Polyvinyl. White vinyl. $10
Comadre/Trainwreck - US vs. German screamo/HC split - very nice packaging on React With Protest. $10
Confessor - Unravelled - Blue/Black vinyl on Southern Lord. $9
Conga Fury - Chaotic Noise - Japanese thrashing HC on 6 Weeks. $8
Conga Fury - Dear Friends - Japanese thrashing HC on 6 Weeks. $8
Conquest for Death - s/t - Ripping HC on Punks Before Profits. $2 (SALE!!!)
Crucial Section - Language isn't the... - Japanese thrash on 625. $7
Crucible - My Heart is a... - mean HC on No Idea on grey. $5
Damage - Our World - Blow it out 80's style raging HC. $7
Dance Macabre - Synkopenbleben... - Wild German screamo. $8
Discarga - Happy Night... - Great Brasilian HC on 625. $8
Dolcim - Guillotine Ride - Ex-Cease Upon the Capitol - loud HC/screamo on React with Protest. $10
Dolcim - We Carry the Fire - Ex-Cease Upon the Capitol - loud crushing screamed heaviness w/ atmospheric parts too. Great folks. $10
Dolcim/Le Pre Ou Je Suis Mort/Men as Trees/Dying in Motion - 2 US vs. 2 European emo/screamo bands - all play their brand of building emo - all good. $10
Dragbody/Crucible - mean tough metalcore. $5
Drainland/Trenches - Giant heavy split - huge sound from both. $11
D. Vassalotti - Book of Ghosts - David from Merchandise solo stuff - great stuff if you dug Merch. on Vinyl Rites. $10
Dying in Motion/Years Passing/Fair Root/S-Explode - Good mix of calm/driving emo, hectic screamo, and a chill noise track - on BEAR. $8
Easpa Measa/Divisions Ruin - Excellent dark HC/crust from both. From Ireland. $10
Ebola/Jinn - Nasty heavy as hell HC from both - recommended. $8
Endless Grinning Skulls - s/t - face melting heavy UK punk - killer stuff. $15
Enth - s/t - Polish funeral doom from Suffering Mind folks on Halo of Flies and many more. $9
The Estranged - Type Foundry Sessions I - Collection of 7"s/splits/comp. songs of catchy Portland punk. On Dirtnap/Blackwater. $10
The Fiery Furnaces - Single Again/Here Comes the Summer - 12" promo single. $3
The Fiery Furnaces - Widow City 2xLP - $15
The Fiery Furnaces - Remember the....3xLP - Big ol' package - nice set. $17
The Fiery Furnaces - s/t ep - on Rough Trade. $8
Finisterre - Bitter Songs - Epic passionate German HC/punk - great booklet - recommended, on Halo of Flies. $8
Fiya - Make Joy Make Strength - Gainesville punk - gritty and catchy. $5
Fiya - Better Days - Gainesville punk - gritty and catchy. $5
Fridge - Happiness 2xLP - color splatter vinyl. $13
Fridge - The Sun 2xLP - w/ etching. $14
Funeral Oration - Believer - late 90's Dutch pop/melodic punk. $7
Funeral Oration - Survival - Late 90's Dutch melodic/pop punk. $7
Gattaca/Clamant - Dark heavy HC/punk (ex-Lakme) vs. driving/chaotic screamo from Czech Rep. $10
Geisha - Maudit a Minuit - UK noise rock beating - calm then nasty w/ distorted vox. $10
The Gentle Art of Chokin' - s/t - blistering German HC on the border of fastcore and grind with some rockier parts in as well. $10
Growing - Color Wheel 2xLP - on CLEAR /200. $25
Growing - Soul of the Rainbow...2xLP - Clear yellow/gold vinyl. $17
Growing - The Sky's Run into the Sea 2xLP - $12
Growing/Mark Evan Burden - on WHITE /250. $10
Growing - All The Way - $8
Growing - Lateral - $7
Growing - His Return - $8
Gruel - s/t 2xLP - Heavy evil sludge w/ heavy psych elements and field recordings of French caves - on Feast of Tentacles. $17
Guns n' Wankers - For Dancing and Listening - Genius melodic punk from Snuff guys. THIS IS THE BEST EVER. $8
Haggatha - s/t - Dark brooding sludge/doom on Choking Hazard. $9
Hail Mary - All Aboard the Sinking Ship - Killer oddball HC on Vermiform - nice cardboard screeneed cover. $10
Hybris - Discography - Dark brooding HC from Germany with a strong Uranus/early Reversal of Man feel but with that Euro swirl to the wall of sound guitars. $10
It is Imperative/Ampools - German screamo vs. French rock/punk. $8
Last Match - 1997-1999 - Discography of late 90's thrash/HC - think MK-Ultra, Charles Bronson - from Sweden. $6
Lentic Waters - s/t - Huge epic sound breaks into dark chaotic HC. Mem. of Resurrectionists from Germany. $10
Malachi - Wither to cover the Tread - Gorgeous instrumentals burst into heavy crust/metal. $8
Malcolm Bauld - Covered in Dust - Some poppy catchy stuff, some calm introspective alt-county w/ slide guitar. $7
Mara'Akate - s/t - 2002 screamo on Alone. $6
Masakari - The Profit Feeds - Heavy raging D beat HC. Gatefold w/ Sugi art. $10
Masakari/Alpinist - US vs. Euro heavy HC on Halo of Flies. $9
Mates of State - My solo Project - $8
Mates of State - Our Constant Concern - $8
Mates of State - Bring it Back - $10
Mates of State - Rearrange Us - $10
Merkit/Hombrinus Dudes - Crushing dynamic political hc/crust vs. overpowering 2 man grind/hc. Handmade and recycled package. $3 (SALE!!!)
Misery - From Where the Sun Never Shines 2xLP - new shit on Inimical. $13
Momentum - Whetting Occam's Razor - Mix heavy pounding dark HC with elements of metal on Halo of Flies. $8
Northless - No Quarter for the Damaged LP with CD too - Doomy sludge metal w/ groove and the occasional quiet part. $8
Northless - Clandestine Abuse 2xLP gatefold - Slow, heavy, gigantic beast on Halo of Flies - color. $16
Ordination of Aaron - 2xLP Discography - Gorgeous effort by Adagio 830 - white and black vinyl w/ an etched D-side. Classic 90's emo like Current/Indian Summer. $18
The Pist - Input Equals Output Vol. 1 - on Havoc. $8
The Pist - Input Equals Output Vol. 2 - on Havoc. $8
The Pist - Ideas are Bulletproof - on Havoc. $8
Pocahaunted - Chains - $10
Poison the Well - Opposite of Dec./Tear from the Red - Gatefold double LP release on White/pink vinyl. $10
Pollution - Smut - New one by these NY ugly HC folks. $9
Preying Hands - through the Dark - EXCELLENT - melodic raw punk like Ballast/Masshysteri - GET THIS NOW. $10
Protestant - Judgements - New one by this Wisconsin bulldozer HC band - gorgeous package as always. On Halo of Flies. $9
Racoo-oo-oon - Mythos and Folkways vol. 3 - on Woodsist. $12
Racoo-oo-oon - Mythos and Folkways vol 1 - on Woodsist. $15
Racoo-oo-oon - Behold Secret Kingdom - Psych experimental on Not Not Fun. $15
Racoo-oo-oon - s/t 2xLP - on Not Not Fun. /500 - $12
Raein - Sulla Linea... - New one from the masters of Italian emo. $14
Regimes - Bloody Regimes - Heavy as shit pissed UK HC - think Mehkago NT - really. $11
Resurrectionists - s/t - German beast - swirling grinding riffs, way too fast drums, chained animals on vocals. So good. Terrifying gatefold cover. $11
Resurrectionists/Lich - Germany's heaviest grinding HC vs. UK bulldozer crusher. $12
Robedoor - Shrine to the Possesor - drone/psych. $10
Robedoor - Endlessly Blazing - drone psych sludge stuff. $12
Robedoor - Burners - sludgy psych drone. $12
Robedoor - Shapeshifter Slave - Sludgy psych drone. $11
Robedoor - Rancor Keeper - Sludgy psych drone. $12
Robedoor/Haunted Castle - /300 copies. $10
Robedoor - Raiders - psych drone on Not Not Fun /250. $10
Shoppers - s/t - crashing out of control punk - the noisiest catchy pop you're likely to hear. On Drugged Conscience/Feeble Minds. These are the first press. $10
Stalwart Sons - Burn Daylights like Torches - Driving emo/post HC from Canada. $9
State Poison - s/t - Ugly French HC/punk attack w/ a weirdo Gism vibe. on Flower of Carnage. $12
They Live - s/t - on 625. $7
The Third Memory - s/t LP - Great French screamo on React w/ Protest/Sadness of Noise/Rok Lok, etc. $10
Thou/Mohorram Atta - another great record from Thou. $8
Thou - The Archer and the Owle - $10
Toby Foster/Evan Gornik - folk punk split on Keep it Together. $8
Todos Caeran - After Dark - epic building Canadian screamo. $9
Tomorrow - Chiedi Troppo - Japanese HC on Answer Rec. $10
Total Verlust - s/t on Suburban HC - $7
Typhus - Insect Terrorist - Discography of obscure 1981 Japanese punk w/ a nice booklet. $12
Vitamin X - Down the Drain - on Havoc. $8
Vitamin X - Bad Trip - on Havoc. $8
Volcanist - EE - Noise project - like one long ring out drone. on Curious Lacunae. $7
Vuur/Grinding Halt - Violent passionate HC vs. dark raging HC - GET THIS. $9
ZZZZ - Palm Reader - on Polyvinyl. $1 (SALE!!!)
v/a - 4 Way split - IFB -Dolcim/Le Pre Ou Je Suis Mort/Men as Trees/Dying in Motion - 2 US vs. 2 European emo/screamo bands - all play their brand of building emo - all good. $10
v/a - Overbored - on Cephia's Treat w/Andros Rex, Parts and Pieces, No Arms No Legs, Wolf Wolf Skeleton Warrior, and tons more noise stuff. $6
v/a - Radio Atorante - Puerto Rican HC/punk comp. w/ Tropiezo, Virgen del Pozo, No Muertos, Lopodrido, Diente Perro, KDC, Juventud Crasa and more. $9
v/a - Retro is Poison - on Punks Before Profits w/ I Object, Karnvapen Attack, Ciril, and Active Minds. $2 (SALES!!!)
v/a - Slovak Vinyls Never Die - All Slovakian bands - wide variety from D-beat/thrash/punk etc. Blind Rattvisa rules, as does TMA and Paskuda. On Totalitarianism Still Continues. $10
v/a - Supersabado - w/ Artimus Pyle, Lack of Interest, GPL, Kylesa, Municipal Waste, lots more. $8
v/a - Tomorrow Will be Worse vol 2 - w/ Real Reggae, MK Ultra Drigshot, 9 Shocks Terror, Uncurbed Ruido etc. $8

That's all - thanks a ton - Peace, Nevin

thedefonce

Re: IFB Records - Shoppers/Panzram Beau Navire/Republic of D

Post by thedefonce »

SUPPORT !