IFB Records - Cloud Rat / Xtra Vomit LP, Vespera tape,distro

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

ifbrecords

IFB Records - Cloud Rat / Xtra Vomit LP, Vespera tape,distro

Post by ifbrecords »

FULL DISTRO LIST AT www.ifbrecords.com - this is just the new stuff.

If you're reading this on a message board, EMAIL ORDERS TO ifbrecords@gmail.com - I NEVER CHECK MESSAGE BOARDS - sometimes post on 'em to sell records though.

Man, life has been crazy and it's been over a month since the last update. I've got a big one here - TONS of European records came in from some great labels. It's kind of like a 'best of' of Euro labels here. Also, in IFB label news, some long awaited releases are finally finished - both were scheduled to be done months ago, but delays and all that you know? So here we go -

CLOUD RAT/XTRA VOMIT LP is finally done ! - Cloud Rat comes again with 9 new tracks of scathing venomous fury that you have come to know and love. They are the perfect mix of crushing hardcore and grindcore, with hints of black metal and the odd driving part that make it a unique sound. I can't get enough of this band, and these tracks just add to their impressive discography. Just in case you weren't absolutely sure that Michigan was pissed off, Xtra Vomit spits out 14 tracks of their own blasting hardcore/punk. Their side is an absolute unrelenting assault - raw blasting filth with dual vocals spewing out anger and frustration with the world, but with a sense of hope and inspiration that I always get from these hardworking Michigan punks. These are screen printed on inside out re-used LP jackets to minimize resource use and come with a full lyrics sheet. They are $8 in an order or $11ppd alone. Trades/wholesale welcome.

VESPERA - Demos Tape is finally done too! - Japan's Vespera offer 2 demos on this release. This is some of the catchiest raw punk you're likely to hear, crafted by punk veterans of bands like DSB. Sung female vocals complement catchy melodic hardcore punk riffs with the odd growl in between. If you're into bands like Ballast or Masshysteri or Preying Hands you will definitely dig this. The J-card is a 2 color screen print on paper recovered from the trash. These are $4 in an order or $6ppd US.

CLOUD RAT - s/t LP REPRESS - couldn't let this baby go out of print - it's my first repress and certainly deserves it. It's exactly the same as the first press - no collector bullshit here - Heavy, blasting hardcore played mostly at a grinding pace, only slowing down to bludgeon you with crushing riffs. This record has an emotional honesty and intensity that is often lacking in bands this heavy, as the pained lyrics are spat out like so much venom. The lyrics deal with dark family issues of neglect and abandonment and the hurt is felt in the delivery, and as hard as they are to take, I feel they make the record all the more relevant. The packaging is made out of re-used record covers, screenprinted then re-glued, with a lyrics insert, all with original art from the band and friends. They are $8 in an order or $10ppd.

You can hear those and most other IFB releases at www.ifbrecords.blogspot.com

CLOUD RAT TOUR and BACK PATCHES - I don't have the dates sitting here, and there's not much left, but they're out there and if you miss 'em I just don't know what to tell you. I did make CLOUD RAT back patches and have a few here - they're $2 in an order.

Another announcement - Joe from Panzram/Merkit is officially starting a screenprinting business in his garage called Print Corps. Email him at printcorpspunks@gmail.com if you're interested in any screenprinting jobs - T-shirts, LP/7" jackets, posters, Obi-strips, whatever. If you've bought any IFB releases over the years you've seen his work - he's really good at it, and is a stickler for quality - any IFB shit that you might have felt was not a perfect print was probably me printing it imperfectly in my shed with a perfect screen Joe made. I always manage to get ink everywhere. So support Joe if you've got projects!

OK, now onto some new records and stuff - first the ZINES, then a PATCH, then specific labels to support, then random records.

ZINES - new ones are MRR #347 and LIMITED READERSHIP from the UK, but I add them all to make you support print zines.

Don't Be Swindle - #1 - Grind/Fastcore zine w/ Looking for an Answer, ACXDC, Hummingbird of Death, Bastard Noise, reviews, columns etc. $2
Limited Readership - Issue 2 - UK based zine w/ Pollution, Milk Music, Spike in Vain, and Condominium and stuff on movies, punk, and reviews. $3
Maximum Rock n' Roll #343/Dec. 2011 - interviews w/ Porkeria, Poly styrene, Katorga Works, Descarados, Eater etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #344/Jan. 2012 - interviews with OBNIII's, Bloodkrow Butcher, Wartorn, Wretched, Shitty Limits last show and tons more. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #346/March 2012 - w/ Kromosom, Globsters, Night Birds, Tribal War Rec, Give Praise Rec, Refures Rec. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #347/April 2012 - w/ Carburator Dung, Neon Piss, Dark Times, Slice Harvester zine, Indigesti etc. $4
Seven Inches to Freedom #8 and #9 - The best punk/HC music zine going - interesting, amped up, and refreshing. $1

BACK PATCH
Cloud Rat - BACK PATCH - Image is a thinned down cover of their s/t LP - its about 12" high and 10" tall. $2

PRGNT Records
Sick Tired - Hopeless - Blasting fastcore/grind - well done. $4
Sea of Shit - s/t - Ripping power violent HC. $4

MUSIC FEAR SATAN (France) - these are all amazing packages - gorgeous records all around - that plus postage = higher price

HKY/Eidon - One chanting dark sludge, one evil as shit sludge on Music Fear Satan. $5
The Austrasian Goat/Niege Morte 10"- Ugly sludge vs. black metal. Killer package on Music Fear Satan. $13
Daitro - Des Cendres... 10"- great package on Music Fear Satan. $11
Aussitot Mort - Montuenga + 6 Songs CD - French emo/post HC goods on Music Fear Satan. $6
Amen Ra - III 2xLP - Dark and hateful HC/sludge - so good on Music Fear Satan. $20
The Austrasian Goat - Stains of Resignation 2xLP - Dark creepy one man French sludge on Music Fear Satan. $17
Kongh - Counting Heartbeats 2xLP - Massive metal/doom goods on Music Fear Satan. $20
Revok - Grief is my New Moniker - Metal/doom on Music Fear Satan. $20
Year of No Light - Ausserwelt 2xLP - Dark post rock/post metal goods on Music Fear Satan. $20

ADAGIO 830 and VENDETTA records (Germany) - killer labels always

Ruined Families - s/t - Greek heavy ugly HC on Adagio 830. $5
The Austrasian Goat/Hallowed Butchery 10"- France vs. US one man sludge acts - real nice package as well on Vendetta. $11
Alpinist - Lichtlaerm - Great dark HC/crust - screenprinted pressing on Vendetta - RECOMMENDED. $10
Aussitot Mort - Discographie 2xLP - Killer French emo - from chaotic to post rock influences. $16
Batillus - Furnace - Dark crushing sludge on Vendetta. $11
Batillus/Hallowed Butchery - gorgeous dark crusher on Vendetta. $12
Black Freighter - Graves and Monuments - Doom with energy on Vendetta - gorgeous gatefold. $12
Chino Horde - Discography 2xLP - Nice gatefold discography on Adagio 830 - driving melodic desperate 90's emo. $16
Crowskin - Black Lava - ugly Swedish crust/metal on Vendetta w/ female vox. $10
Daitro - Vinyl Collected - early stuff assembled by Adagio 830. $11
Final Club - Blank Entertainment - Garagey, catchy mathy rock - mem of Teenage Cool Kids on Adagio 830. $10
Hanna Hirsch - Ga Hem Over Himlen - Swedish goods in the Masshysteri vein on Adagio 830. $10
Hollow Sunshine/Austrasian Goat - Dark and doomy on Vendetta. $11
Indian Summer - Live Blue Universe - Classic and very influential 90's emo. Perfect live set, first time on vinyl - $10
Little Gold - On the Knife - Calm indie from Meneguar guy on Adagio 830. $10
MNMNTS - The Good Life - German emo/punk - think Shotmaker or Merel w/ tons of energy on Adagio 830. Nice gatefold package. $11
Mount Logan - s/t Vendetta - Sludge/doom $11
Nadja/Galena - dark ambient soundscapes on Adagio830. $11
Omega Massif/Mount Logan - On vendetta - the Omega Massif side RULES - dark instrumental post metal. $10
Ordination of Aaron - 2xLP Discography - Gorgeous effort by Adagio 830 - white and black vinyl w/ an etched D-side. Classic 90's emo like Current/Indian Summer. $18
Salome - Terminal 2xLP - VA doom metal on Vendetta - gatefold package. $17
Sinaloa - Night Vision - Great one on Adagio 830 - excellent emo. $10
Stirling Says - Balboa - Ex-Funeral Diner - like early Sub Pop stuff - guitar driven rock. $10
Thou/Cower - Killer package as usual on Vendetta. $10
Velnias - s/t - Brooding haunting dark black metal on Vendetta. $11
Zachary Cale - Noise of Welcome - Chill indie singer songwriter stuff - pretty and relaxing on Adagio 830. $10
Zann/Burial Year - Brutal Heavy HC from both - honest politics, the way it should be. $10

KID SISTER EVERYTHING records

Cloud Mouth - That Ghost... - pounding/driving bass heavy post HC/emo - nice package. $8
Cloud Mouth - Keep Well - Pounding/driving bass heavy post HC/emo - very nice package - well done. $8
Mountain Asleep - Smile Medicine - Mix a punchy Gainesville punk sound with some mathy Ghosts and Vodka/American Football style guitar work. $4
Antilles - My Empathy - Solid swirling US emo with a French influence. $4

MAXIMUM DOUGLAS records (Germany)

Hexis - X - HC/black metal hybrid - Heavy oppressive stuff if you like Bremen sound German HC bands/Acrid/Vuur etc. from Denmark. $5
Appolonia - Blank Solstice - Powerful French post HC/emo on Maximum Douglas. $10
Anorak - Sick - Technical HC/metal in the Botch kinda vein on Maximum Douglas/Swarm of Nails. $10
Selenites - Animaltar 2xLP - Giant, downtuned post-metal. Epic and passionate - really good loud and pretty - on Moment of Collapse/Max Douglas. $17

MOMENT OF COLLAPSE Records - Germany - "bang bang bang - all day - foot up a dog's ass". Another Euro smasher

Amalthea - The World Ends With You - Swedish post rock goods - goes from dark pounting to calm beauty - good stuff on Moment of Collapse. $10
Aussitot Mort - Discographie 2xLP - Killer French emo - from chaotic to post rock influences. $16
Capsule - No Ghost - Miami craziness on Moment of Collapse. $12
Captain Your Ship is Sinking/Mio - Euro emo/screamo split on Moment of Collapse. $10
Downfall of Gaia - Epos - Huge and heavy. $11
Downfall of Gaia/In the Hearts of Emperors - Germany vs. Sweden - dark epic and heavy if you like Alpinist or Fall of Efrafa. $11
Dolcim/Le Pre Ou Je Suis Mort/Men as Trees/Dying in Motion - 2 US vs. 2 European emo/screamo bands - all play their brand of building emo - all good. $10
Hiro/Who Needs Maps - French screamo/HC wildness split on Moment of Collapse. $10
Selenites - Animaltar 2xLP - Giant, downtuned post-metal. Epic and passionate - really good loud and pretty - on Moment of Collapse/Max Douglas. $17
Seila Chiara - Rive - French emo/post HC if you dig Daitro/Sed Non Satiata etc. on Moment of Collapse. $10
Black Everest - s/t - powerful German screamo - a bit of chaos and a bit epic - good vox. On Moment of Collapse. $5
Capsule/Furnace - on Moment of Collapse. $5
Fuck Wolves - ...Und Zwischen All... - Solid late 90's style screamo - brutal, and melody together like early Funeral Diner. On Moment of Collapse. $5
Lester Freamon - Natural Police - Driving and dynamic emo/post HC - think Kid Crash or old Hot Cross. On Moment of Collapse. $5
Resurrectionists/Arse Moreira 6" - Crushing swirling grinding German HC vs. jangling emo. On React with Protest. $5

REACT WITH PROTEST - Germany - my man Lars - grindcore at breakfast

Angel Eyes/A Fine Boat that Coffin - Wild screamo vs. epic post rock influenced emo from Europe. $10
The Apoplexy Twist Orchestra - s/t - Swirling wild German screamo mania - mem. of Resurrectionists. $10
Battle of Wolf 359 - The Death of Affect - Dark and powerful UK HC/screamo on react with Protest. $10
Beau Navire - Hours - San Fran screamo on React with Protest. $10
Dolcim - Guillotine Ride - Ex-Cease Upon the Capitol - loud HC/screamo on React with Protest. $10
Dolcim - We Carry the Fire - Ex-Cease Upon the Capitol - loud crushing screamed heaviness w/ atmospheric parts too. Great folks. $10
The Gentle Art of Chokin' - s/t - blistering German HC on the border of fastcore and grind with some rockier parts in as well. $10
Hybris - Discography - Dark brooding HC from Germany with a strong Uranus/early Reversal of Man feel but with that Euro swirl to the wall of sound guitars. $10
June Paik - s/t - First LP of Munich wild epic screamo on React With Protest. $10
Lentic Waters - s/t - Huge epic sound breaks into dark chaotic HC. Mem. of Resurrectionists from Germany. $10
Raein - s/t - Back in Print on React with Protest. Classic. $10
Resurrectionists - s/t - German beast - swirling grinding riffs, way too fast drums, chained animals on vocals. So good. Terrifying gatefold cover. $11
Resurrectionists/Lich - Germany's heaviest grinding HC vs. UK bulldozer crusher. $12
Titan - Colossus - Nice gatefold cover and all, on React with Protest. $11
Titan/June Paik - Huge loud HC vs. venomous punishing screamo on React With Protest. $10
Dance Macabre - Einerseits/Andererseits - New 10" from Germany's wild screamo greats. On React With Protest. $10
Ding Dong Dead - Nei Wieder Morgen - Solid driving screamo from Germany - Resurrectionists members. $10
Me and Goliath - s/t - Hectic/pretty UK emo - great stuff. $10
Resurrectionists/Battle of Wolf 359 - Crushing powerful HC from both - great folks, passionate music. $10
Battle of Wolf/Singaia - Heavy English screamed HC vs. team up of Resurrectionists and Dolcim members. $5
Battle of Wolf 359/June Paik - Crushing English heavy emo vs. wild German screamed chaos. Great team up on React With Protest. $5
Dolcim/Hammers - US heavy space-rock screamo (ex Cease Upon Capitol) vs. English burly HC on React with Protest. $5
Hungry Lungs - s/t - Heavy and ugly chaotic HC on React With Protest/Halo of Flies. $5
Merkit/Resurrectionists - FL pissed HC/crust vs. German beast. Back in Stock. $4
Resurrectionists/Arse Moreira 6" - Crushing swirling grinding German HC vs. jangling emo. On React with Protest. $5
Keitzer - As the World Burns - German death/grind beast - killer record on React With Protest/Parade of Spectres. $9

SACRED PLAGUE RECORDS

Asebia - Face of Civilization - Ragind dark emotional HC/punk/crust from Denmark - think Ekkaia - Recommended. $7
Iskra/Doom Siren - Killer metal/crust from both - Iskra just plain wrecks the place on this one! $8
Krang - Sounds of Death - Chicago stench-core crust punk. $8
Uncurbed/Warvictims - D-beat HC/punk - Skandinavia's best. $8
Tapes
Criatura - Verde - Punk from Spain - kinda like a Mike Kirsch band. on Maca Ataka out of Ecuador. $3
Enabler/Ambassador Gun - Wild HC and Nasum style grind. $3
I Fail - Highways - Brooding moody post HC w/ screamo influence. $3

STATE OF MIND RECORDS 7"s
Compound - demo - Long Island HC in the Warzone/Judge style /288 copies - screened B-side. $3
Reviver - Potential Wasteland - Utah melodic HC in the Modern Life is War/Refused vein. $3
Soldiers - Hit the Bricks - Long Island HC if you like Merauder, Sick of It ALl etc. $3
v/a - Epilogue I - Tribute to Kill Your Idols - w/ Pullet Treatment, Offsides, Backtrack, Rust Belt Lights, Seasick, Violent Society. $3

WHEW! - Oh, I also have the last, posthumous GARMONBOZIA LP that is at my parents house to pick up. That one is $8.

Here's a list of random records - next update will be mostly random records

A very special CD first

403 comp. - Classic late 90's FL comp w/ Assuck, HWM, Reversal of Man, Cavity, Discount, Early Grace, I Hate Myself and tons more - LOVE IT. $6

a lone 10"

Ruination - USA shaped disc - on Youth Attack - ripping punk from Left for Dead Members. Killer. $7

LP's

Chin Chin - Sound of the Westway - 1985 Swedish all ladies goods - like go go's but more punk - SOOO GOOD. $9
Ebola/Jinn - Nasty heavy as hell HC from both - recommended. $8
Ebola - Incubation - 1996 UK ugly pissed HC on Flat Earth - great booklet - Recommended. $7
Eyes of Verotika/Caught in the Fall - solid screamo split with killer handmade package. $8
Guns n' Wankers - For Dancing and Listening - Genius melodic punk from Snuff guys. THIS IS THE BEST EVER. $8
Guyana Punch Line - Irritainment - smart, wild HC on Prank. Mem of In/Humanity. $7
Haggatha - s/t - Dark brooding sludge/doom on Choking Hazard. $9
Hail Mary - All Aboard the Sinking Ship - Killer oddball HC on Vermiform - nice cardboard screeneed cover. $10
Palatka - The End of Irony - classic FL emo-violence on No Idea w/ etched B-side. $8
Preying Hands - through the Dark - EXCELLENT - melodic raw punk like Ballast/Masshysteri - GET THIS NOW. $10
Protestant - Judgements - New one by this Wisconsin bulldozer HC band - gorgeous package as always. On Halo of Flies. $9
Regimes - Bloody Regimes - Heavy as shit pissed UK HC - think Mehkago NT - really. $11
Sparrows Swarm and Sing - Untitled II - white vinyl - amazing post rock goods. Love this one. $10
Stalwart Sons - Burn Daylights like Torches - Driving emo/post HC from Canada. $9
State Poison - s/t - Ugly French HC/punk attack w/ a weirdo Gism vibe. on Flower of Carnage. $12
Thou/Cower - Killer package as usual on Vendetta. $10
Trmrs - Sea Things - SoCal garage punk - think 60s/70s fuzzy surf/pop punk on Resurrection Rec. $8
Typhus - Insect Terrorist - Discography of obscure 1981 Japanese punk w/ a nice booklet. $12
Uke of Spaces Corners - Flowers in the Night - Folk/indie/country mix - very good chill stuff. Recommended. $7
Umlaut - Havoc Wreakers - Catharsis members blazing Finnish style HC. $9
Tortoise - Autechre - 12" single. $5
Tortoise - Derrick Carter - 12" single. $5
Total Verlust - s/t on Suburban HC - $7
Tractor - Sequence the Sequence - Spastic disjointed rock - think Mars Volta/Refused. $7
v/a - In Words of one Syllable - 90's comp w/ Palatka, InHumanity, Milhouse, Vanilla, Braid, Salvo Rain, Hope Springs Eternal and more. Great one!. $8

and some 7"s

Apartment 213/Thug - on Bovine - powerviolence vs. ugly stuff. $7
The Assasinators - I Disse Morke Tider - Insanely catchy Danish punk - think Masshysteri with D-Beat and political lyrics. GREAT!!!. $4
Assel - s/t - Criminally underrated heavy German HC beast on Busted Heads/Putrid Filth. $3
Assel/My Own Lies - 2 underrated German heavy HC bands - vicious and powerful. $3
Assel/Second Thought - Excellent heavy German HC - Assel is hugely underrated - get this. $2
Asspiss - Fuck off and Die - FL raw punk. $2
Beau Navire/Suffix - CA vs. Mid-west screamo team up. $4
Bible of the Devil/Blade of the Ripper - metal on Scarey Records. $6
Bible of the Devil/The Last Vegas - Metal. $3
Big Black - Heartbeat - 1987 on touch and Go. $4
Hail Mary - Thank You... - etched B-Side. $3
Hail Mary - Glorious Morning - Awesome weird HC/violence on Prank. $2
Hail Mary/The Red Scare - 5" record on Hand Held Heart. $5
Jesus H Bombs - Push the Button - Raucous punk - noisy and raw. $2
Judas Iscariot - Harrison Bergeron... - Great wild HC - their best record, on Mountain. $3
Kali - Manic blasting Canadian lightning fast HC on Idoneum Bello. $4 -
Loser Life - Burning Fields - released on Yellow Dog out of Germany. $5
Loser Life - Things will never Change - on Going Underground. $3
The Love Triangle - Splendid Living - half of Shitty Limits doing Uk Garage. $4
Madison - s/t - 1998 emo/HC from NY on Undecided. $3
Mad Rats - Speed Kills - Portuguese HC on 625. $3
The Makai/Attack of the mad Axeman - Blasting heavy German grind vs. epic HC masterpiece. $5
Motive - A Doctrine of Scripted Torture - 1997 NY sxe HC on Exit. $3
My Pal Trigger - The Riverview Mentality - 1996 FL pop punk like Discount! $3
The Neighbors - The More Money... - fastcore on Kangaroo Rec. $2
The Neon Hookers/I Adapt - On Cabal Records - $2
New Sweet Breath - Go Away - 1996 indie/punk on Mag Wheel. $3
New Sweet Breath - Silka - 1995 indie/punk on Ringing Ear. $3
Panzram - A New Mental Disorder... - Florida's noisy 2 man HC - think non-traditional HC in the Walls vein. on Drugged Conscience. $5
Peter J. Woods - Failure from Both Ends - Noise project. on Curious Lacunae. $2
The Pettyfords - Mmmm Pettyfords - Total Queers worship from Hawaii on blue. $3
Picked Clean - Life Sucks Hardcore Rules - HC/violence on Detournement. $2
Rorschach/1.6 Band - Dag Nasty and Black Flag covers. $4
Sam McPheeters/the Catholic Church 5" - spoken word and oddness on Vermiform. $5
Samuel - Empty and then some - on Art Monk Construction from way back. $4
The Shitty Limits - Here are the Limits - US version on Sorry State. $4
Shoppers/Panzram - Killer noisy punk from both - Shoppers is catchy and dark - Panzram is pissed, ugly like Pollution or Walls. $5
Society Nurse - Junk Existence - Ugly stuff on Iron Lung. $7
Stalwart Sons/Slates - Canadian post HC split - driving stuff. $5
Stalwart Sons/Union of the Snake - Canadian Post HC/emo - one more driving, one noisier. $5
Talk Hard - War Journal - HC Ripper on Don Giovanni. $3
Team Dresch - The New 6.0 Beta - 1998 on Outpunk - classic. $4
Teeth Collection/Wether - Noise goods on Epicene/Electric Human Project. $3
Terrorazor/Slapendehohen - Primitive grind/death vs. grinding thrashy metal. $3
Terrorism/Embalming Theatre - Special cover edition/100 - death. $3
This Ship Will Sink/Is This Real - screamo split. $3
This Time We Will Not Promise and Forgive - Masturbate on DIY - Japanese emo/punk - mem. of Killie. Kind of 90's, all angry and DIY. $5
Thought Crusade - Common Man - On Organized Crime Records. $3
The Twenty Two's/Positive State - DC Hc/punk from 1997 - last material from both. $5
Tzadikim Nistarim - s/t - Godd soft/loud screamo /250. $3
Unwound - s/t - on Gravity - screened cover. Classic. $5
Up Front - What Fire Does Emotive HC from 1994 on Smorgasbord. $3
Up Front - Doin' it Live on WNYU - '98 on New Direction Records. $5
Vae Victic/Ahriman - Pre-Iron Lung on Satan's Pimp. $3
Velocity Girls - Nothing - 1996 indie on Sup Pop. $4
Velocity Girl - Sorry Again - 1994 indie on Sub Pop. $4
Veloz - s/t - Heavy chaotic dark HC on React With Protest. $5
Vitamin X/Blind Society - 2001/2002 live sets from each. $3
Vulgar Pigeons - Genetic Predisposition - 1999 Oakland HC on Howling Bull. $3
Witches - s/t - Athens indie - soooooo good. One more copy came in - don't miss. $4
Wojczech/Parental Advisory PIC DISC - raw ass punk/grind on a thick ass picture disc. Real nice. $5

That's enough for now. Thanks a ton for all the support. Next record coming up is Shoppers/Panzram 7" repress, then Escalator/Xtra Vomit 7" and more.