Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

xflamelikesunsetx

Tigersuit Zine #4

Post by xflamelikesunsetx »

Tigersuit #4
112 full pages, A4
Half Bulgarian, half English

Bulgarian part: Interviews with BEYOND PINK, UNRESTRAINED (VT), Andy Hurley (FALL OUT BOY, RACETRAITOR…), Microcosm Publishing, MENTAL ARCHITECTS, Chris Bavaria (MINDSET), LAST HOPE + columns about politics, veganism, straight edge, sci-fi and more.

English part: Interviews with LOSE THE LIFE, DANGERS, BEAU NAVIRE, DEATH IS NOT GLAMOROUS, REMEK, Glauce XVX (Hurry Up! Records), PAWNS, FUNERAL DINER + columns by Staffan Snitting (Law & Order Zine), Dylan Powell (The Vegan Police), John Holloway and more…

tigersuitzine@gmail.com

It's the new issue of my zine. After 3 issues in Bulgarian language here comes the fourth issue with more than 50 pages in English. It's a thick magazine covering the international DIY hardcore scene + focus on Vegan Straight Edge and radical politics.

We have also nice totebags with the cover artwork of Tigersuit #3

http://tigersuit.storenvy.com
Last edited by xflamelikesunsetx on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

gargamel

Re: Tigersuit Zine #4

Post by gargamel »

Looks fucking rad! Although, I have tobsay that the cover art reminds me of the book version of Evasion. Fuck it.

Phil

Post by Phil »

Hah, you interviewed Unrestrained. I know those dudes, they were a local band for me.

What would it be, cost-wise, to get a copy in the US?
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

xflamelikesunsetx

Post by xflamelikesunsetx »

I think the cover artwork for the new issue is not very original, though I don't see any similarities to Evasion. WTF

Phil, the interview with Ryan from Unrestrained is one of the best interviews I've ever done. But they are not an active band anymore. Ryan is in a new band called Hunger and some of the other members play in Bullshit Tradition. So far I have orders only from Europe but I think the shipping to the USA will be something like 10$, it's 112 pages and it's really heavy. It's so expensive to ship zines across the ocean, that's why I prefer trading for other zines or something else. :x Here in Europe I prefer to give copies to touring bands and people get them at their shows when they play in their country. Punk post still rules.