Saetia and Jeromes Dream T-Shirts

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

plasticsmilerecords

Saetia and Jeromes Dream T-Shirts

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

When I started Plastic Smile Records, I use to offer band t-shirts. Lately I've been receiving messages from people asking if I was ever going to make Saetia shirts ever again. I was thinking why not? Then I remembered when I made them the first time, nobody bought them. That brings me to this question, if I put a pre-order up for Saetia and Jeromes Dream t-shirts would you buy them? post if you're interested please.

crockett5o5o

Re: Saetia and Jeromes Dream T-Shirts

Post by crockett5o5o »

I would pre-order the shit out of a Jeromes Dream t-shirt if you do an XL.
The only unfortunate part is that I'm in between jobs right now. I might have to do this somehow though, if you make an XL possible.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

IF I make them, they will be made to order. You could get whatever size you want without a problem my friend. Just remember these aren't 100% happening, so spread the word and tell your friends about this. I'm not going to make a screen for 4 people on cmhwak :D

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

Damn, hell yeah. None of my friends are really into emo/screamo type stuff. So I can't exactly help in that department, which sucks. And I totally understand why you wouldn't want to waste time and money on four people, haha!
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

AloneInOurInterests

Post by AloneInOurInterests »

I would honestly pay any amount of money for a Jeromes Dream shirt! I've been looking for one for god knows how long. I hope so, so hard that this will happen :D

mltvbr

Post by mltvbr »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:When I started Plastic Smile Records, I use to offer band t-shirts. Lately I've been receiving messages from people asking if I was ever going to make Saetia shirts ever again. I was thinking why not? Then I remembered when I made them the first time, nobody bought them. That brings me to this question, if I put a pre-order up for Saetia and Jeromes Dream t-shirts would you buy them? post if you're interested please.

i would buy it from u!

mltvbr

Post by mltvbr »

i spread it already at facebook and deadformat. i hope get more people to pre-order it :)

danfitforbattle

Post by danfitforbattle »

no idea what the saetia ones look like, but i'd pick up a jd one for shizzle.
don't sweat my skram

dmnk

Post by dmnk »

yes yes YES! ♥

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

i expressed my interest on facebook and now i'll do it here: JEROMES DREAM SHIRTS! ORIGINAL DESIGNS! FUCK YEAH!