Sell me your N64 games (edit of my other post)

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

klefmop

Sell me your N64 games (edit of my other post)

Post by klefmop »

yeah.
i'm looking for:
majora's mask.
starfox 64.
yoshi's story.
pokemon stadium.
pokemon snap.
mario 64.
kirby crystal shards.
Last edited by klefmop on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

thisguyisalright

Re: Not screamo/emo records but,

Post by thisguyisalright »

$20 is a pretty average-good price unfortunately. That's the used game market brah. The average SNES game will net you $10 base, with more added depending on popularity and rarity in most stores, with N64 games being at least $15 usually. Really your best bet is garage sales where people don't know the market value of what they're selling.

For games I don't feel like spending the money on or can't afford I modded my Wii so I can still play on a CRT TV and have everything look good with no input lag, so if you have one you can do that. I find it's a better experience than emulating on PC with the only drawback being you can only emulate up to the N64, and Playstation is out of the question. It's pretty simple to do if you want more info. Hell I'll even do it for you if you pay to ship it here and back, but like I said, it's easy enough that you could just do it.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

That's a huge bummer to hear. I thought it was way over priced. I'll probably just end up paying for the game at this comic book store. Thank you for the offer though. That was super cool of you.

-thebigmin

grievingmass

Post by grievingmass »

n64 games are like the wild west. A friend of mine bought a box of about 15 or 16 of them at a thrift store for $23 dollars. Sort of a "mixed lot" type deal. He ended up flipping every single one on Ebay for $20 give or take just because the bids kept climbing. Apparently Mario Party 2 and Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time Gold Edition went for like $30
the devil just won't let go.

hcotv.bandcamp.com
deismbirmingham.blogspot.com

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

I bet. Ocarina of Time golden cartridge was what you got when you pre-ordered the game. I've been offered 40$ for mine

-thebigmin

XingKing

Post by XingKing »

thisguyisalright wrote:the only drawback being you can only emulate up to the N64, and Playstation is out of the question
You can actually emulate PSX, Wii and some PS2 on PC. Unless you were referring to what your modded Wii can do, in which case disregard everything I just said.

lemyisgod

Post by lemyisgod »

Some of the prices on used games is insane. I have a Near Mint copy of Earthbound for SNES those go for over a grand alot of times and its not even a rare game.

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

XingKing wrote:You can actually emulate PSX, Wii and some PS2 on PC. Unless you were referring to what your modded Wii can do, in which case disregard everything I just said.
Yeah I emulate PS2 and PS1 games all the time, it's the Wii that only can do up to N64.