IFB Rec. update - Parasitic Twins + ROGER KING/NO ACTION 7"s

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

ifbrecords

IFB Rec. update - Parasitic Twins + ROGER KING/NO ACTION 7"s

Post by ifbrecords »

A's-ok. First of all - if you're reading this on a message board, please reply to ifbrecords@gmail.com I am never on message boards and will not see your reply if you put it there.
Also remember to check the full list at www.ifbrecords.com - this update is just new stuff, not the full load

Welcome to another update. I've got another IFB release for ya's and a cool featured record from Australians, plus the usual trades and random stuff. If you haven't gotten the Cloud Rat - Moksha LP, the first press is nearly out. Halo of Flies already sold all theirs and has gotten a restock from me, but they're going fast.

In other news, I got married to Aysia and it was an awesome time. We did it DIY as hell with lots of homemade deco, Robbie from Autarkeia and his family killed it on the food, and all the local cats came out and helped make it a killer time.

Now

I'm happy to announce my participation in releasing the PARASITIC TWINS 7" along with stalwarts Blackheart Mountain and Reality is a Cult labels. I first worked with Dan on the first Cloud Rat LP way back, and recently met Nate in Fort Wayne Indiana when he was nice enough to host Republic of Dreams at his house on that tour. Nate and I ended up staying up till 2 talking tons of old guy shit on the porch. I didn't get to see PARASITIC TWINS that night because someone couldn't play the show, but was really into the people involved which is what gets me involved in most of these records anyway. So anyway, they play a style of HC rooted in the Black Flag/Poison Idea style with plenty of weird riffings going on - not at all run of the mill HC riffs. The vocals on top are tough as fuck with tons of anger as well as a fun mocking tone. Nate might be more pissed at our culture than I am. This is really really good and is definitely worth supporting. These babies are $4 in an order or $6.50ppd alone

Next we have a featured record - NO ACTION/ROGER KING 7". It was released in Australia and I'll be taking care of US distro. Here's the little bio they wrote - couldn't say it better myself.

No Action from Adelaide, Australia team up with Bakersfield, California's Roger King on this new split release from Civic Duty (Australia) and strictly no capital letters (UK). Roger King's side of the record finds him returning to the sonic landscape of his early work in The Pine for the fist time since their demise - intricate basslines, insistent drumming, jangly guitar, and those heartfelt vocals. No Action channel the ghosts of The Hated, Evergreen, Hüsker Dü, and Comet Gain. Two sides of vinyl, two and a half songs, one undying spirit of punk, one love worldwide.

These are $6 in an order or $8.50ppd alone (pressing/shipping is expensive from Australia - they're barely marked up at all I promise)

It has a sweet handmade cover - here's one side of it (sorry for the crappy pic - my scanner doesn't work with my new computer and I'm a bit inept with figuring stuff like that out).

So yeah, there's two cool ones. Now here's the zines that are available - I got MRR #'s 357 and 358 in (damn, 2 months between updates - oops). I also got restocks of the legendary Seven Inches to Freedom zine - I have #7,8,9,10 - I haven't had # 7 for a while so if you missed that one get it.

Don't Be Swindle - #1 - Grind/Fastcore zine w/ Looking for an Answer, ACXDC, Hummingbird of Death, Bastard Noise, reviews, columns etc. $2
Limited Readership - Issue 2 - UK based zine w/ Pollution, Milk Music, Spike in Vain, and Condominium and stuff on movies, punk, and reviews. $3
Maximum Rock n' Roll #344/Jan. 2012 - interviews with OBNIII's, Bloodkrow Butcher, Wartorn, Wretched, Shitty Limits last show and tons more. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #347/April 2012 - w/ Carburator Dung, Neon Piss, Dark Times, Slice Harvester zine, Indigesti etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #348/May 2012 - w/ Seein' Red, Disorder, Negazione, Defy, Nasa Space Universe and more. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #349/June 2012 - w/ Omegas, Negative Standards, Zyanose, Antisect, No Statik, App. Terror Unit and more. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #350/July 2012 - Photo Issue plus lots of interviews w/ photographers etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #352/September 2012 - w/ Vaarallinen, Frozen Teens, Dipers etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #353/October 2012 - w/ Anti Cimex, Sick Tired, To Live a Lie Records, Disturd etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #354/Novermber 2012 - w/ Replica, Victims, Ancient Filth, Beartrap etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #355/December 2012 - w/ Red Dons, Estranged, Victimes Agrimonia etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #356/January 2013 - w/ Protestant, Procession, Absurdo etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #357/Feb. 2013 - w/ Forward, Contorture, Detonate Rec. etc. $4
Maximum Rock n' Roll #358/March 2013 - w/ Schizophasia, year end top 10"s. $4
Seven Inches to Freedom #7 - The best punk/HC music zine going - interesting, amped up, and refreshing. $1
Seven Inches to Freedom #8 - The best punk/HC music zine going - interesting, amped up, and refreshing. $1
Seven Inches to Freedom #9 - The best punk/HC music zine going - interesting, amped up, and refreshing. $1
Seven Inches to Freedom #10 - Joe's masterpiece w/ color cover and red printing - still excited about punk/HC - great zine! $2

Now here's some trades from lovely labels that trade. Long live trading, and may exclusive businesslike distribution be dipped in lava.

Orca Wolf Records - Portland OR
Violence of Humanity/Sorrower 7" - Portland vs. Phoenix - facemelting grind from both. Ouch. $4
Amarok/Pyramido LP - Heavy doom from both - think Grief/Electric Wizard/Thou. Members of Makai. $10
Ninth Moon Black - Chronophage LP - Dark and oppressive instrumental post rock w/ doom and psych in there - think Neurosis, isis, Pelican. $9
Usnea LP - Mix funeral doom, sludge, black metal - oppressive bleack shit. Killer package. $10

Halo of Flies - Milwaukee WI
Gattaca s/t 7" - killer dark emotional HC from Czech Republic - you all know how much I think the Czech Rep. is kicking ass these days - here's more evidence. $4
Northless - Valley of Lead 10" - with sweet wood packaging - I only have one copy. $13
Light Bearer - Lapsus 2xLP - Ambient post rock, post metal - dark concept from England. $16
Not on Tour - s/t tape- catchy as hell Propaghandi style punk from Israel. $3
The Assasinators - I Disse Morke Tider - Insanely catchy Danish punk - think Masshysteri with D-Beat and political lyrics. GREAT!!!. $4
Protestant - Stalemate - Wisconsin super heavy HC beast. $9
Protestant - Judgements - Wisconsin bulldozer HC band - gorgeous package as always. On Halo of Flies. $9
Protestant - Reclamation - Dark and bleak w/ good lyrics and a punishing approach. $8
Northless - Clandestine Abuse 2xLP gatefold - Slow, heavy, gigantic beast on Halo of Flies - color. $16
Northless/Light Bearer - Dark metal vs. epic post metal/sludge stuff on Halo of Flies. Gatefold cover. $10
Momentum - Whetting Occam's Razor - Mix heavy pounding dark HC with elements of metal on Halo of Flies. $8
Enth/Amarok - Giant crawling doom/sludge from both on Halo of Flies. $8

Choking Hazard Records - Canada
Show of Bedlam - Roont LP - Creepy sludge w/ female vox - t hink Neurosis, Electric Wizard, Swans - this is really good and wierd psych/sludge. $11
Haggatha - s/t - Dark brooding sludge/doom on Choking Hazard. Think Thou $9
Haggatha - s/t Gatefold - second LP of dark brooding sludge/doom on Choking Hazard/Blinddate. Think Thou $12
Haggatha - s/t - Dark brooding sludge/doom on Choking Hazard. $5
Vile Intent - In the Shadow of the Skull - Vicious HC devolves into plodding powerviolence - nasty Canuck shit. $4
Dahmer/Mesrine - Canadian grindcore feast on Choking Hazard $4
Ahna - Empire - EVIL fucking sludge w/ black metal influence - good lyrics on Choking Hazard. $11

Strictly No Capital Letters - Australia
Roger King/No Action 7" - early 90's stlye emo from Australia vs. new stuff from the guy that brought you The Pine - sounds just like The Pine. $6

Kruger - Czech Rep.
Kruger - Ruku v Ruke 7" - Raging heavy Czech D-beat punk. Great dual vocals - like Disrupt with some sick maniac yelling too. $5

Revolution Summer - Czech Rep.
Remek - s/t (FLEXI - Revolution Summer Rec.) - Excellent Czech emo - ex-Lakme - killer packaging too. $5

Music For Liberation - Czech Rep.
Marnost - Pukajici Svet CASSETTE - Czech black metal/punk - dark emotional black metally goodness - love it. $5
Gattaca/Axidance - Excellent emotional dark HC from both Czech bands - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. $10
Marnost/Seeds in Barren Fields - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Czech hc/black metal vs. anarchist metal infused HC Catharsis style. $10
Remek/Child Meadow - French vs. Czech emo split - get this! Thoughtful and powerful from both!!! $10
Osawatomie - Demo CASSETTE - Czech wild howling screamo chaos - like a darker Spirit of Versailles maybe. $5

Contraszt Records - awesome label outta Germany - glad to finally do a big trade with 'em.
Lies Feed the Machine - Gallows 7" - Burly Polish D-beat HC w/ some metal leads to it as well. $5
Alpinist - Minus.Mensch LP - perfect German HC/punk - raging and powerfull - get it now. $11
Finisterre - Bitter Songs LP - Raging German HC/crust - split w/ Halo of Flies Rec. $10
Zosch - Birds Don't Lie LP - Think anarcho/electro punk - new wavy, synthy, catchy wild dance punk goods. $10
Drip of Lies - Failure LP - Crushing Polish HC/crust - ripping Dbeat, dark melody, Schifosi-ish. $10
Bacchus - s/t LP - Irish dark rager -mix From Ashes Rise with Thou - great stuff, nice art. $10

OK, now for a big list of random stuff - only 7"s this time - I'll do a bunch of LP's next time (sooner rather than later I hope)

Agoraphobic Nosebleed/Kill the Client - on yellow/red splatter. $5
American Cheeseburger/Bukkake Boys - FL goods on VInyl Rites. $3
Armistice/Flux of Disorder - 1997 punk/Crust. $4The Arteries - AOTU single series 45 - Art of the Underground Single Series /350. $4
As Friends Rust - Doghouse Fan Series - $5
The Assasinators - I Disse Morke Tider - Insanely catchy Danish punk - think Masshysteri with D-Beat and political lyrics. GREAT!!!. $4
Asshole Parade - Say Goodbye - 1st press - spam colored vinyl. $5
Ataque Frontal - s/t - Reissue of ripping 80's Peruvian HC on Burrito. $3
Ballast - s/t - self released - killer hc/punk. GET THIS. $3
Bangers - AOTU Single Series #44 - Art of the Underground Single Series #44 /350 copies. $4
Bassholes - Lion's Share - 1995 garage rock on In the Red. $5
Bayonets - 2 songs Regarding Faith Mountain - Cool RED FLEXI w/ gold embossing on it - Canadian post punk/art oddness. $5
Beau Navire/Suffix - CA vs. Mid-west screamo team up. $4
Behead the Prophet NLSL - Making Craters - Killer noisy odd queercore - $4
Belching Penguin - Demos 1985/1988 - Ripping 1980's FL HC reissue on Burrito - $2
Bloody Gears - Frozen Rain - on Grave Mistake. $3
Bored Straight - Tinnitus - Feedback laden HC - think Seige/Deep Wound. $4
Bored Straight - s/t on Data Control - Feedbacky HC - think Seige/Deep Wound. $4
Brain Handle - Scratching at my Skull - $4
The Brute Medium/Wilmot Proviso - Acoustic emo vs. angular very 90's emo style goods. $3
Burned Up Bled Dry - Kill the Body Kill the Soul - Mean ass HC/Grind - love this band. $2
Combat Wounded Veteran - 11 Songs 7" - Classic mess from FL. $5
The Complaints - Pride and Joy - total pop punk on color on Ten Pin Rec. $3
Control De Estado - Acto Criminal - Tampa punk - mix Los Crudos and Drop Dead - yes, that good. $3
Cop De Fona - Instint de Venjanca - Excellent Mallorca, Spanish punk - catchy but still raw and pissed. $5
Dead in the Dirt - Fear - Cursed style HC - super heavy/mean w/ a Left For Dead cover for good measure - on Southern Lord. $4
Discount/J Church - Classic split. Discount is essential poppy punk from FL - hard to find cause no one gives 'em up - people are smart. $6
Disease Called Man - s/t - Grindcore/metal on Kill all the Grown Ups. $3
Disenchanted/The Striped Basstards - 1997 NY punk split on Traffic Violation. $2
Ebola/Servitude - Mean, ugly HC on Clean Plate from 1997 - excellent stuff. $3
DOC (Disciples of Christ) - s/t - ugly blown out grind w/ Magrudergrind drummer. $4
DOC (Disciples of Christ)/Mind as Prison - Crushing grind from both - great split. $4
End of a Year - European Tour 2007 - Great driving emo goods - tour version of "We Understand Europeans..." 7". $5
Fiya - s/t (on Deadtank) - Passionate, catchy Gainesville punk. $2
Forced Expression - s/t - Ugly grinding violence from 1995. $3
Forced Expression/Avulsion - Ugly grind/HC from 1996. $3
Forced Tumor/AK47 - FT is killer raw grindcore, AK47 = wierd shit. $2
Frail/Elements of Need - Amazing emo split. Frail is the best - worship or die. $5
Fresh Meat - s/t - noisy ugly rock on Fashionable Idiots. $3
Fracaso - Desafio Antiautoritario - Awesome stripped down simple raw punk/Dbeat w/ reverbed out vox from Venezuela - HIGH RECOMMENDATION. $5
Gattaca - s/t - Raging Czech emotional dark HC - rules. On Halo of Flies/Contraszt. $4
Gomek - s/t on Drugged Conscience - Think a crust-influence Orchid. Good stuff from FL. $2
The Goslings/Yellow Swans - Bored Fortress 7" club - noise on Not Not Fun. $4
Government Warning - No Way Out - HC ripper on No Way. $3
Hatred Surge - Purgatory - Violence, yes, violence. $5
Hombrinus Dudes - s/t on On the Warpath - Skull making 2 man old school grindcore powerhouse. Love it - best dudes too. $3
Hot Water Music/Rydell - early HWM split on Scene Police - $5
Human Error/Livstid - Hungarian D-beat grinder vs. burly Swedish HC. $3
Human Error/Black Hole of Calcutta - Gruff CA HC vs. Hungarian D-beat grinder. $3
Human Thurma - s/t - Loud heavy creepy noise rock if you like AmRep stuff. $3
I Hate Myself/Strikeforce Diablo - this has my favorite IHM song on it - a tearjerker every time. $5
Ilegal - Error de Orden - Ripper on Lengua Armada. $4
Impalers - s/t - mix Dbeat, Celtic Frost, and straight up HC - shredder on No Way/Beach Impediment. $5
The Insurgent/Sometimes Walking Sometimes Running - $3
Jasmine/Elements of Need - another emo classic. Man this stuff is where my heart lies. $5
J Church - Tide of Fate - 1993 release on Broken Rekids. $3
Jungle Juice - Bastard Sessions - Nean ass powerviolent HC from Arkansas. $3
Kepi Ghoulie - AOTU single series #38 - Art of the Undergound Single Series #38 /350 - $4
Krig I Hudik - s/t - Heavy Finnish raw punk on Feral Ward. $4
Kruger - Ruku v Ruke - Raging Czech D-beat w/ great vocals - wild abandon. $5
Lies Feed the Machine - Gallows - Burly Polish D-beat HC w/ some metal leads too. $5
Lifechain - 3 Track Flexi - Ripping crust w/ some rock n' roll to it on Financial Ruin. $4
May Day - Lost in Sabbath - 1994 evil metalcore - this is a genre that I kind of miss - think Dragbody/Bird of Ill Omen/Disembodied. $3
The Measure SA - 7053 Historical Fiction - on Kiss of Death. Purple marble vinyl. $3
Mehkago NT/Religious as Fuck - Quit reading this list and just buy this - Mehkago will hurt you, you will mosh. $4
Mika Miko - Forensic Scientist - 1st press $6
Mike Bell and the Movies - Stuck in a TV - Mem. of Algernon Cadwallader - think Pavement/Weezer. $3
NEK - Dekavermes - Japanese thrash metal, Brasilian style on Give Praise. $3
Nervous Dogs - Avenida Sevilla - on white $3
No Action - Left of the Year - Australiam 1994 sounding emo - think Tree Records stuff - melodic and great. $4
No Action/Roger King - Early 90's style emo (ala Hated etc.) from Australia vs. the guy from the Pine - Sounds just like the Pine too. $6
Noise By Numbers - AOTU single series #43 - Art of the Underground Single Serioes #43. /350 $4
No Power - Distort - Excellent ripping raw punk - got some year top tens in MRR if that helps. $4
Outbreak - You Make Us Sick - First press on yellow on Bridge 9 - $5
Out Hud - Natural Selection - on GSL $3
Pink Razors - s/t - Poppy punk on Rorschach - nice guys. $3
Pizza - s/t - Folks from pg99 doing grungy lo-fi punk - catchy. $5
Positive Noise/Xtra Vomit - pissed HC vs. grinding ugly HC from MI. $3
Positive Noise/Crucial Section - Japan vs. Michigan HC rippers. Rules - nice package too. $3
Positive Reinforcement - How could Hell be any Worse - Boston HC - go! $3
Primates - Control Salvaje - As fast as you can play it fast punk from Barcelona - think Tropiezo. $5
Procession of Vultures - s/t - Mix plodding downtuned riffae w/ Reversal of Man vox - very good stuff. $3
Process is Dead - Cuttyhunk - Killer late 90's heavy TN screamo - recommended - this is their best stuff. $5
Pukeoid - s/t - Self destructive punk wreck from Chicago on Not Nice. $4
Pygmy Shrews - s/t - noisy arty punk on Fan Death. $4
Race Against Time - Depths of the Antbed - Gulf Coast thrash HC outfit on Burrito. $2
Rachel Jacobs/Liza Kate - Chill acoustic indie/emo goods on orange vinyl on Exotic Fever Rec. $3
Shaved Women - Static - St. Louis noise punk - plus Chris is a great dude in this band. $5
Shepherds - s/t - Experimental psuch on gold /100 on DNT Rec. $4
Scream Hello - s/t - Melodic indie/emo from NJ on Devil Dance. $3
Screen Out - Despair of Ignorant - $3
Scrog - s/t - 1994 Tampa HC on Schematics - classic. Mem. of Assuck $4
Skvlt - 4 Songs ep - Apocalyptic heavy hc/distort filth - killer package. $5
Slashpine - s/t - Miami noisy blakc metally good ness - powerful stuff - recommended. $5
Spirit of Versailles/Saqqara - screamo from from when we were first figuring out screamo - classic. $5
Tami Hart/Rubeo - on Mr. Lady. $3
Terrorain - 1988 demo - 1988 HC reissue on Burrito - think Seige/Heresy. RIP Sound Idea. $3
Time for Change - Bye Bye Blackbird - solid 90's influenced HC - chunky. $3
Time Life - Drumlins - Psych/experimental on Not Not Fun /252. $3
Time to Escape - s/t - 1st press on Grave Mistake. $3
Time to Escape - Cost of Living - on Grave Mistake - $3T
Today and Everything After - s/t - Modern HC w/ double bass and breakdowns. $3
Twelve Hour Turn/Engine Down - yep - 1998 ruled 'nuff said. $5
Unholy Grave - Aussie Disorder 2x7" - Recorded in Australia in 2004 - /1000 copies. $5
Unless - Letting Go... - Mem. of Punch and Loma Prieta doing 90's style metallic HC. $3
Upset/Rubbish Heap - Heavy and ugly Belgian and German HC from '97 - good one. $3
Usurp Synapse/Index for Potential Suicide - screamo nightmares. Killer - $5
Veloz - s/t - Heavy chaotic dark HC on React With Protest. $5
Vile Intent - In the Shadow of the Skull - Vicious HC devolves into plodding powerviolence - nasty Canuck shit. $4
Vile Nation - s/t - Excellent fast thrash/HC - mean and ugly. $3
Violence of Humanity/Sorrower - Portland vs. Phoenix face melting grind from both. Go! $4
World Burns to Death - Human Meat - crust filth on Prank - white vinyl. $2
World Burns to Death - The Art of Self Destruction - Crust filth on Prank - $2
Xtra Vomit/Tropiezo - got 1 copy back in stock - Michigan vs. Puerto Rico ripping hc and punk parade. $3
The Yah Mos - Right On - 1993 artsy emo/rock on Sunny Sindicut. $5

That's it for now - I'll do another update in about 2 weeks when the Recreant LP is out. I'll have more trades, including lots of Vendetta Records stuff. Peace, Nevin

WAIT - Almost forgot - I did that sale a while ago and still have a good bit of it left - here's some cheap ones if anyone is interested. I still need room around here, so might as well tack it on

SALE LP's - here's some cheap records for you - gotta make room again - happy hunting

LP's

Amalgamation/Left in Ruins - 1997 heavy emo/HC from both. $2
Anchor - The Singles Collection - Collected stuff from this vegan HC band - red vinyl. $2
Abductee SD - Won't Stand Down - Swedish punk w/ female vox. on Punks Before Profits. $1
Civilization - s/t - Jacksonville Sabbathy sludge - great stuff. I've got one special cover and the regular ones. $2
Civil Victim - No False Hope - Ripping hc/punk on Shock to the System/Loud Punk. $3
The Credentials - Goocher - good old fashioned raw pop punk. $4
Curtainrail - To be with You - Japanese HC on Coalition - 1999 white vinyl. $3
Death Reign - s/t - French galloping D-beat punk attack. $4
Eidolon - Sanctuary - From 1992 on Jade Tree - color vinyl. $3
Elizabeth Anka Vajagic - Stand with the Stillness of this Day - on Constellation. $5
Eric Chenaux - Dull Lights - on Constellation. $5
Eric Chenaux - Sloppy Ground - on Constellation. 180gm vinyl. $5
The Estranged - Type Foundry Sessions I - Collection of 7"s/splits/comp. songs of catchy Portland punk. On Dirtnap/Blackwater. $5
Everything Falls Apart - Relief - Solid punchy punk - raw and catchy. $3
Feu Therese - Ca Va Cogner - on Constellation. $5
Feu Therese - s/t - on Constellation. $5
Frankie Sparo - My Red Scare - on Constellation. $4
Frankie Sparo - Welcome Crummy Mystics - on Constellation. $4
Growing - Color Wheel 2xLP - on CLEAR /200. $15
Growing/Mark Evan Burden - on WHITE /250. $6
Growing - All The Way - $4
Hanged Up - s/t - Awesome drums and Viola on Constellation. $5
Hanged Up - Kicker in Tow - Awesome drums and viola on Constellation. $5
Her Breath on Glass - We Aimed Straight Down - Great passionate emo - driving and powerful 90's influenced stuff from the Saddest Landscape guys. Split black/red vinyl, a patch, screenprinted sleeve and 11 inserts. $3
Hungry For What? - the Shattered Dream - 1986 German punk on BYO. $3
Insania - Crossfade - Genre defying Czech stuff from '94 - metal? punk? it's odd - even some vaguely Iron Maiden sounding parts. Interesting. $2
Let's Go Exploring/Random Notes of Decay - Driving rock from Cape Coral and Tallahassee. $3
Malcolm Bauld - Covered in Dust - Some poppy catchy stuff, some calm introspective alt-county w/ slide guitar. $1
Miss Violetta Beauregarde - Odi Profanum... - on Temporary Residence. $4
My cat is an Alien - Listen before Black Falls - experimental avant-garde stuff. $5
The Night Crash - s/t - All over the place instrumental mania from Australia - Fucking Champs is a vague reference point. $3
Ohbijou - Beacons - Chill good indie rock on Last Gang. $5
Pedestrians - Ideal Divide - A Wrench in the Gears Rec. $4
The Pulses - 10 song demo LP - Think Dirtnap records stuff/The Spits. $3
Rations - For Victory - Catchy raw NY melodic punk. Screenprinted Bside $4
Sahn Maru - Never Too Late - Solid dark crust - self released. $3
Sandro Perri - Plays Polmo Polpo - On Constellation. $6
Sandro Perri - Tiny Mirrors - on Constellation - post rock experimental. $6
Sanguine Piss - s/t - Harsh droney noise - nice package on Lowest Fidelity/Deep Fried Tapes/Breathmint. $4
The Shining/Waking the Dead - Solid thrash metal from both - from the Netherlands. $2
Skulls and Flames (SAF) - Dead Area Paranoia - Blazing Dutch skate thrash - think Suicidal Tend. etc. $3
Stalwart Sons - Burn Daylights like Torches - Driving emo/post HC from Canada. $8
Static 84 - The Servants are Rising - German melodic HC from 2000 on Join the Team Player. $1
The Timeout Drawer - Nowonmai - solid building post rock on 180gm with a poster. $5
Toby Foster/Evan Gornik - folk punk split on Keep it Together. $1
Todos Caeran - After Dark - epic building Canadian screamo. $7
Tomorrow - Chiedi Troppo - Japanese HC on Answer Rec. $5
Total Verlust - s/t on Suburban HC - $1
Trmrs - Sea Things - SoCal garage punk - think 60s/70s fuzzy surf/pop punk on Resurrection Rec. $4
Vae Victis - s/t - Clear vinyl on Satan's Pimp - mem. went to Gehenna and Iron Lung. Dark stuff. $6
Villainaire - s/t - on Constellation. $5
Virgins - Miscarriage - Multi colored vinyl on Kiss of Death. $1
Volcanist - EE - Noise project - like one long ring out drone. on Curious Lacunae. $1
Zero Hour/Apeface - 90's crust - ZH sounds like pre-HHIG - so good. Apeface = menacing wild punk, kinda Assfactor 4. $2
ZZZZ - Palm Reader - on Polyvinyl. $1
v/a - 4 way split - 4 Polish bands in the grind/metal/crustyfastcore category - Battered, Czas Zlamac Prawo, Hell is Heaven, and Humarrogance. $2
v/a - Overbored - on Cephia's Treat w/Andros Rex, Parts and Pieces, No Arms No Legs, Wolf Wolf Skeleton Warrior, and tons more noise stuff. $3

10"

What the Hell - how about a few 10"s in there too?

The Last Mile - Reflecting the Ferocity... - Great honest HC from the Netherlands - think Zann/Burial Year. $1
Personkrets 3:1 - Life is Beautiful - $1
Roommate - New Steam - Think Connor Oberst or Songs Ohia but w/ synth bleeps and live strings. $1
Sackville - The Principles of Science - Excellent laid back calm indie on Constellation. $3
Setiembreonce - No Estamos A Salvo - Million MPH Brasilian thrash punk. White Vinyl. $5

7"
Abberation/Degrade - Chunky 90's HC from Gainesville - FL fans take note. $2
The Alleged Gunmen - Audio Invasion - Clash style punk on Kapow - marble vinyl. $1
Alltid Jaget - Hjelpelos - Norwegian punk w/ thrash metal tendencies recorded in 1997, released 2010 on Nakkeskudd. $2
Another Wall - s/t - 1994 HC on Doghouse. $1
Auryn/Bosque - Excellent split - both in the Catharsis/Requiem/Tragedy vibe. $2
Back Then - Zeitverschwendung - Austrian HC goods. $2
Betongbarn - s/t - Raging powerful Norwegian punk on Nakkeskudd. $2
Bible of the Devil/Blade of the Ripper - metal on Scarey Records. $3
Bible of the Devil/The Last Vegas - Metal. $1
Billingsgate - Reach Out - 1989 HC - Victory Rec. #2. $3
Birds of a Feather - Chapter 5 - XXX HC on Commitment out of Netherlands. $2
Birth Control - Going to Target - sounds like a bad high - on Fashionable Idiots. $1
Blind Spot - All This Hate - 1990 HC on Conversion - sounds like NYHC but from CA. $1
Bri White/James Fella - 2007 on Gilgongo Rec. $1
Brrr - s/t - think Braid kinda emo. $1
The Brute Medium/Wilmot Proviso - Acoustic emo vs. angular very 90's emo style goods. $2
Burning Bridges - s/t - melodic political HC - think Rubrics. $2
Button Up - Scratchin Post - Think Plan it X stuff - catcy front porch punk. $1
Cable Car Theory - Something New - 1999 Hc on Immigrant Sun - $2
Chainbreaker/Monster - Motorhead lovin' D-Beat vs. Negative Approach style raw HC from Germany. $1
Church Bizarre - s/t - Dutch metal on Hell's Headbangers - big-ass gatefold cover. $2
Circle Pit - Slave/Honey - on white on Hardly Art. $2
The Complaints - Pride and Joy - total pop punk on color on Ten Pin Rec. $2
Daltonic - s/t - 1994 HC released on Suburban Voice label. $2
Dead Science - Throne of Blood - Experimental rock on Constellation. $2
The Dead Weather - Die by the Drop - $2
The Dead Weather - Blue Blood Blues. $2
Default - Die With Honor - punk on Power Ground Rec. $1
De Nada/Invertibrates - Mid 90's HC - kinda powerviolency. This cover says "Old Shit - Crazy Limited Edition" and is numbered 3/25. $2
Denature -Big Whoop - 1993 FL melodic HC. $1
Disarm/407 - Italian vs. Polish grindcore - Disarm sounds like Flesh Parade! - Yes! $2
Disarm/Obbrobrio - Italian grind attack - Disarm is awesome. $2
Disaster Strikes/Bring Down the Hammer - Ripping political HC/punk from both. $1
Disease Called Man - s/t - Grindcore/metal on Kill all the Grown Ups. $1
Dissystema - s/t - Crust on Despotic Rec. $2
Dragbody - s/t 1st 7" - Great mean FL metal/HC from the 90's. $1
Eleventh Hour - Sifting Through the Ashes - 1993 HC on Ballyhoo Withdrawal. $1
Elizabeth Mitchell/Fred Thomas - on Ypsilanti. $1
Flame Still Burns/Diehard Youth - Youth Crew on Think Fast. $1
Fresh Meat - s/t - noisy ugly rock on Fashionable Idiots. $1
Friday Night/Panty Shanty - Fun punk on Plan-it-X South. $1
Front Toward Enemy (FTE) s/t 2x7" - 1996 NY HC on Exit Records. $2
Function - s/t - 1993 HC on Crisis Records. $1
Good Riddance - Decoy - on Fat from a few years back. $2
The Good Wife - s/t - Mix Floor tones, Clutch oddness and creepy dark art-rock from UK. $2
Go White Bronco - Life as a Monument - Acoustic indie/emo ballads. $1
The Great Clearing Off/The Sound of Failure - Heavy screamed HC from both - Sea of Steel series. $1
Great Reversals/They Come in Waves - Driving modern HC split in the Shai Hulud vein. $2
Greg Weeks/[]] - Quiet Weather Single Series on orange vinyl. $1
Grinding Halt/Diet Pills - Crushing Dutch HC vs. heavy sludge oddness. $3
Growing Concern - Never Fades Away - 1997 Italian HC on SOA. $1
Guttermouth - 11oz - 1993 release on Hopeless. $2
Half Empty - Welcome Home - $1
Half Man/Conniption - late 90's NY emotional HC - $2
Head Hits Concrete/Bodies Lay Broken - on Green. $2
The Holy Kiss - Back to Colma - Swedish indie on 70gm vinyl on Release The Bats. $2
Homage to Catalonia/Andrea Lisi - Acoustic stuff from both. $1
Human Error/Livstid - Hungarian D-beat grinder vs. burly Swedish HC. $2
Human Error/Black Hole of Calcutta - Gruff CA HC vs. Hungarian D-beat grinder. $2
Human Thurma - s/t - Loud heavy creepy noise rock if you like AmRep stuff. $1
Jungle Juice - Bastard Sessions - Nean ass powerviolent HC from Arkansas. $2
Kathode/Viodd - US vs. Japanese HC/death. Andrew WK is in Kathode. $1
La Corde/Cate Party - dark, delay drencged punk - add post punk and suf elements too on Resurrection Rec. $2
The Like Young - The Timid - on Polyvinyl 2005. $1
The Like Young/St. Monroe - clear gold vinyl on Forge Again. $1
Mistaken Identity - Sheep - 1992 St. Pete FL speedy punk. $1
Morkt Kapittel - s/t - Heavy Norwegian punk w/ crust and Dbeat influences on Nakkeskudd. $2
Moviola/Handsome Family - Quiet Weather Single Series. $1
Moviola/Eyesinweasel - Quiet Weather Single Series. $1
The Murderers - s/t - White vinyl on HAVOC. $1
The Neighbors - The More Money... - fastcore on Kangaroo Rec. $1
Nervous Dogs - Avenida Sevilla - on white $1
Oak and Bone/Like Wolves - Think old Clutch mixed w/ Cursed vs. shouted modern HC. $1
One Second Thought - Everyday Struggle - 1997 tough NYHC on Green. $1
Overthrow/One4one - 1997 NYHC and NJHC. SXE on Distance Rec. - $1
P:ano - Pure Evil: Electricity Volume One - $1
The People's Court - s/t - 1990 FL Hc on Skene Records. $1
The Phlegm Chuckers - s/t - obscure 1998 emo/punk from NY - think stuff like Harriet the Spy/Karp. These are limited versions /25. $1
Pluto - s/t - 1990 Candadian indie on Mint Records. $1
Pluto - Paste - mid 90's Canadian indie on Virgin. $1
Positive Noise/Xtra Vomit - pissed HC vs. grinding ugly HC from MI. $1
Race Against Time - Depths of the Antbed - Gulf Coast thrash HC outfit on Burrito. $1
Rations - How Much Lands...... - Catchy raw NY melodic punk. $2
The Real Enemy - Too Little Too Late - SXE HC on 625/Underestimated. $1
Rectangles - s/t - Devo inspired electro/punk new wave on Discourage from Portland. $1
Rumplestiltskin Grinder/Jumbo Kill Crane - Yep, $1
Scab - Sixth and New York - 1994 chunky HC on Carburetor Rec. $1
Scarred for Life - Far From Home - on Know Records - Euro tour record. $1
Scream Hello - s/t - Melodic indie/emo from NJ on Devil Dance. $1
Screen Out - Despair of Ignorant - $2
Shepherds - s/t - Experimental psuch on gold /100 on DNT Rec. $2
Silence (Poland)/Burning the Prospect - Polish vs. British crust - excellent from both. $2
Soldiers - Hit the Bricks - Long Island HC if you like Merauder, Sick of It ALl etc. $1
Step on It/Filthpact - Crust punk split from Scotland. $1
Strains of the Apocalypse - Poison Candy... - Grinding punk w/ powerviolence outbursts - hectic. $1
Strong as Ten/Koenigstein Youth - French HC split - one tough/thick/fast, 1 maniac speedy violence. $2
Stronghold - s/t - 1991 HC on Doghouse - think early Outspoken. $1
Suicide Note/Sever the Cord - screamo w/ Converge influence on Hawthorne St. Rec. $1
Tami Hart/Rubeo - on Mr. Lady. $1
Terrorazor/Slapendehohen - Primitive grind/death vs. grinding thrashy metal. $2
Thetan - Welcome to Whine Country - Excellent blasting heavy HC from Nashville. $2
Think Twice - National Sacrifice Zone - Raw angry HC w/ a southern crust vibe on Give Praise. $2
Think Twice - Loyalty - sxe HC from Italy 1991 - $2
Time for Change - Bye Bye Blackbird - solid 90's influenced HC - chunky. $1
Time Life - Drumlins - Psych/experimental on Not Not Fun /252. $2
Today and Everything After - s/t - Modern HC w/ double bass and breakdowns. $1
Trephine - Reprogram, Recondition - 1997 XXX HC on Plus Minus Records. $1
Tropiezo/La Virgen Del Pozo - Puerto Rican fast punk stalwarts vs. PR grinding HC/punk. $1
Truth Against Tradition - You're Nobody's Slave... - political German HC from 1993. $1
Unless - Letting Go... - Mem. of Punch and Loma Prieta doing 90's style metallic HC. $2
Veloz - s/t - Heavy chaotic dark HC on React With Protest. $2
Veranderung - Hold My Heart - Illinois HC from 1997/ $1
Warm Wires - Women are Better than Men - quirky indie rock if you like Butterglory and the like. Good stuff from 1996. $2
Worhats/Strohsacke - German punk split - one D-beat, one like Rudimentary Peni on Attack/Social Napalm. $1
Zlodzieje Rowerow - Rozproszenie - Powerful and passionate Polish vegan XXX HC - well done on Refuse Records. $2
v/a - Super J Presents - Live at the new Space 1991 2x7" - Majority of One, Endpoint, Transcend, Stronghold, Sulgrave. $2
v/a - A Will to Extinction - w/ Idi Amin, Disabuse, Ebola, John Bender, Soul Compost, etc. $1