IFB Records - Recreant LP and Landbridge 7" out. Tons of LPs

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

ifbrecords

IFB Records - Recreant LP and Landbridge 7" out. Tons of LPs

Post by ifbrecords »

As always, if you're reading this on a message board, please reply to ifbrecords@gmail.com. I am never on message boards and will not see a reply if you post it on the board.

Alright all - back from honeymoon in Ashville NC - sweet times and even got to see some snow. I wanted to play in it more, but it turns out that snow is too cold for that. I came home with a dose of the flu, hence an update during a period where they are few and far between. Gotta be home resting for 3 days, so might as well take my stress level down and get some of this work done.

I've got 2 new releases to announce this time - they just keep coming fast and furious. The Recreant s/t LP and the Landbridge s/t 7" are both done and ready to roll.

Next update will probably be 2 more releases - the Black Everest/Captain Your Ship is Sinking and the Remek/Paper Plane Crash LP's are both done in Europe and on their way to me. Old Soul - Tidal Lock LP and the Curmudgeon 12" are at the plant. Not sure where the Holiness Church of the Valley is at this point, but Kevin's on it.

OK, so first I'll do the two new releases, then onto a big ol' list of LP's - this list of LP's has a wierd story - about 2 years ago a dude wrote me and said he had $1000 to spend on records - it was his 18th birthday thing for himself - not too bad. I cut him a hell of a deal, he ended up paying for all the 7"s he wanted, but before he could take care of the LP's he had a car wreck and lost a job, so there was this box of LP's that I took off the site forever ago and am just now getting back up. Hope you find something.

Recreant - s/t LP
$9 in an order or $12ppd alone

Tampa's Recreant is a hardworking band with this, their first vinyl release. Recreant seamlessly blends a base of dark HC/crust with harsh late 90's style screamo. It has dark emotional power but never ceases pounding with crushing heaviness and hints of metal from time to time. What really makes this band stand out is the violin work which really drives it along. This is not just the token violin note here and there to give it a an epic sound - this is a substantive addition to the sound and really adds power. The vocals are duel male/female harsh screams and totally make this perfect for me. These are screenprinted on inside out used record jackets to reduce resource use. This is a split release with IFB, Dingleberry, All We Know, and Panda Banda.

Landbridge - s/t 7"
$4 in an order or $6.50ppd alone

Tampa FL's Landbridge knows how to put it all together to create dark melodic crust worth remembering. They've listened to enough Ekkaia, Alpinist, Requiem and the like and on this little 4 song platter they drop the gamut on us - everything from galloping D-Beat, ripping HC, charging crust riffs, leads, pounding beat downs, and did I mention pick slides? Male and female vocals dropping passionate, relevant lyrics round it all out. The jacket is screen printed on hand cut waste paper to reduce resource use and its a split label effort with IFB, All We Know, Get Better, and Fill The Void.

Next, here is a list of the IFB Releases that are still in stock - wholesale is available for multiple copies.

Parasitic Twins - s/t - 7". $4 in an order or $6ppd alone.
Cloud Rat - Moksha - LP. $9 in an order or $12ppd alone.
Old Soul - Who are Willing to Draw Close - LP. $10 in an order or $14ppd alone.
Closet Burner - s/t - one-sided LP. $8 in an order or $11ppd alone
Cloud Rat/Republic of Dreams - split LP. $10 in an order or $13ppd alone
Rotting Palms - s/t - 7". $4 in an order or $6ppd alone
Planks/Lentic Waters - split LP. $10 in an order or $13ppd alone
Fracaso - Demo 2011 - Cassette. $3 in an order or $4.50ppd alone
Republic of Dreams/Beau Navire - split 7". $4 in an order or $5.50ppd alone
Shoppers/Panzram - split 7". $4 in an order or $5.50ppd alone
Hexis - X - 7". $5 in an order or $6.50ppd alone
Vespera - Demo - Cassette. $4 in an order or $5.50ppd alone
Cloud Rat/Xtra Vomit - split LP. $8 in an order or $11ppd alone
Autarkeia - s/t - LP/CD. $9/7 in an order or $11/8ppd alone
Cloud Rat/Autarkeia - split 7". $4 in an order or $5.50ppd alone
Drainland/Cellgraft - split 7". $5 in an order or $7ppd alone
Resurrectionists/Lich - split LP. $12 in an order or $15ppd alone
Gentle Art of Chokin' - s/t LP. $10 in an order or $12ppd alone
Lentic Waters - s/t LP. $10 in an order or $12ppd alone
Crow's Foot - s/t 10". $7 in an order or $9ppd alone
Panzram - Reform 10". $8 in an order or $10ppd alone
Cloud Rat - s/t - LP. $8 in an order or $10ppd alone
Merkit - Discography CD. $7 in an order or $8ppd alone
Pripyat - 1986 discography Cassette - $5
Positive Noise/Xtra Vomit split 7" - $3 in an order or $5ppd alone
We Need To Talk - It's Not Us, It's You 7" - $3 in an order or $5ppd alone
Her Breath on Glass - "We Aimed Straight Down" LP - $8 in an order or $10ppd alone
Jiyuna - "The Devil is Waiting" CD $1 in an order or $2ppd alone (LP/Cass sold out)

OK, now here's a list of random LP's I have in -

Aaritila - Ennen Huomista, Tana Tuomiopaivana - 2008 Finnish filth on Feral Ward. $7
AI - The Sounds of Hearts - Japanese rager on Feral Ward. $10
Alaskan - The Weak and the Wounded - Epic heavy and moody HC from Canada - think Celeste territory. $11
Antilles - s/t - Great US emo on Allergic to Fun. $7
The Apoplexy Twist Orchestra - s/t - Swirling wild German screamo mania - mem. of Resurrectionists. $10
The Art of Burning Water - Head of the Tempest - English super heavy goods - part sludge, part tech. $10
Autistic Youth - Idle Minds - brand new one - hard hitting catchy punk. $10
Autistic Youth - Landmine Beach - their first LP - my favorite - don't miss this on if you dig the Red Dons kinda sound. $9
Billy Bao - Dialectics of Shit - on Parts Unknown from 2007. $8
Black Monk - Flowstone - on Not Not Fun /270. $10
Boxed In - s/t - This is really good HC - mean and ugly from England just how it should be. Nice screened cover too. Love it. $7
Buckshot Facelift - Anchors of the... - Ugly milkfed grinding HC. $7
Burial Chamber Trio - s/t -doom metal on Southern Lord - Green vinyl - mem of Sunn O and Mayhem. $11
Canadian Rifles - Visibility Zero - Gruff vocals over catchy almost poppy punk on Residue Rec. $8
Caulfield - s/t - Dark heavy and building epic HC - self released. $8
Caustic Christ - Can't Relate - on Havoc. $7
Caustic Christ - Lycanthropy - On Havoc. $8
The Caution Children - Unknown Lands - Atmospheric building emo - RULES. $8
The Cave Singers - Invitation songs - 2007 release on Matador. $10
Celebrity Murders - Time to Kill Space - sealed copy on Reptilian Rec. of Long Island HC. $8
Celeste - Misanthrope 2xLP - killer French stuff from Mihai Edrisch folks. This is a new copy from first press - black vinyl w/ cross printed D side. Killer package. $25
Clorox Girls - This Dimension - Catchy punk w/ a Queers mixed w/ Autistic Youth/Red Don's sound. $8
Comadre/Trainwreck - nice gatefold-ish packaging on this one. From React With Protest a few years back. New copy. $12
Cowboys are Indians - s/t - passionate intense emo/punk on Bear. $8
Cowboys Became Folk Heroes - Discography - Killer old FL screamo issued on Drugged Conscience. I did the handwriting on it if you were wondering how it could look that good. $8
Dead Stop - Done With You - on Deranged. $8
Dead Friends - s/t - Killer Gainesville stuff in the Assfactor 4 kinda vibe - $5
Dear Landlord - Dream Homes - Purplish marble vinyl on No Idea. $7
Deathcycle - s/t - beefy US HC - Go! $7
Down in Flames - s/t - Ripper on 625. $5
The Estranged - Type Foundry Sessions I - Collection of 7"s/splits/comp. songs of catchy Portland punk. On Dirtnap/Blackwater. $10
The Estranged - The Subliminal Man - on Dirtnap. $11
Etacarinae - s/t - Beastly crust/metal attack from Spain. $10
Evangelista - Hello Voyager - on Constellation. $10
Everything Falls Apart - Relief - Solid punchy punk - raw and catchy. $8
Expectorated Sequence - The Prolonged Disaster - Montreal HC - epic and apocalyptic goods. $10
Face Down in Shit - Welcome Concrete World - North Carolina, come on and raise up - harshness with nice packaging. $8
Fucked Up - Let Likes be Cured by Likes - Blue/Black swirl vinyl. $9
Grabass Charlestons - The Greatest Story ever Hula'd - Good poppy rough punk on No Idea - green vinyl. $7
Gruel - s/t 2xLP - Heavy evil sludge w/ heavy psych elements and field recordings of French caves - on Feast of Tentacles. $17
Guyana Punch Line - Maximum Smashism - sealed color vinyl copy. $8
Hawg Jaw - Believe Nothing - Sludgey HC w/ a 70's metal sound on Deep Six Records. $8
Herds - s/t - On Fashionable Idiots - very nice screened foldover cover. Looks amazing. $8
Homostupids - The Intern - sealed copy on Parts Unknown. $9
JBA - Who Fucked the Culture Up - ripper on Gloom. $3
J Church - Society is a Carnivorous Flower - see through blue vinyl on No Idea. $7
Kakistocracy - s/t - Passionate hc/punk - fast with hints of melody - think Remains of the Day. Rules. $7
Kasan/Kokomo - Heavy atmospheric post-rock from both on Maniyax. $10
Kegcharge - Sadistic War Glory - Charging D-Beat crust punk on Hardcore Holocaust. Gatefold. $6
Loser Life - My Hell - German pressing - white vinyl w/ screen printed B side - very nice. $10
Loser Life - I have Ghosts - $7
Lullabye Arkestra - Ampgrave - great stuff on Constellation. $13
Malachi - Whither to Cover the Tread - Heavy goods on Halo of Flies - one left. $8
Neon Blud - B-Girls - Tampa noise punk goods on Drugged Conscience. $10
Monument to Ruins - s/t - Classic FL anarcho crust - great gruff sound. $5
No Empathy - The Same Mistakes Endlessly Repeated - on Johann's Face Records. $3
No Parade - Ceaseless Fire - killer From Ashes Rise ish stuff on Partner's in Crime - rules. $7
Northless/Light Bearer - Dark metal vs. epic post metal/sludge stuff on Halo of Flies. Gatefold cover. $10
Off With their Heads - All Things Move Towards Their End - Purplish marble vinyl on No Idea. $7
Ohbijou - Beacons - Chill good indie rock on Last Gang. $9
Oh Pioneers - Black Mambas - grey vinyl on Underground Communique Records. $7
Pollution - Smut - New one by these NY ugly HC folks. $9
Ordination of Aaron - 2xLP Discography - Gorgeous effort by Adagio 830 - white and black vinyl w/ an etched D-side. Classic 90's emo like Current/Indian Summer. $18
Red Dons - Fake Meets Failure - killer catchy punk - I can't recommend this more and I hate catchy punk. $10
Regulation - Electric Guitar - on Havoc. $7
The Rites - There Shall Be No Encore - on Mono/Retorik (Coalition). $5
Running for Cover - Dark Well - killer blazing grinding anger. Get this. $8
The Saddest Landscape - You Will Not Survive - Panic records press clear vinyl. $10
Sand Creek Massacre/Years of Decay - French split - From Ashes Rise style crust vs. dark heavy hc/crust - very well done. $10
The Seperation/Restrained - Great honest heavy HC from both - think Catharsis/Requiem vibe. nice screened cover. $8
Severed Head of State - Power Hazard ep - on Havoc. $7
Shepherds - Loco Hills - drone on Not Not Fun. $10
Sisters - s/t - sealed on Parts Unknown Records. $9
The Sound of Failure - The Party is Over - on When Humans Attack/Ed Walters. Grey vinyl. $7
Stalwart Sons - Burn Daylights like Torches - Driving emo/post HC from Canada. $9
State Poison - s/t - Ugly French HC/punk attack w/ a weirdo Gism vibe. on Flower of Carnage. $12
Static 84 - The Servants are Rising - German melodic HC from 2000 on Join the Team Player. $5
Stations - s/t - on Abiology Records. $5
Straight Edge Kegger - Fuck Fresno - Raw nasty fast thrashy/HC - ugly female vox. Think Death With Kids. $3
Suicidal Tendencies - s/t - on Frontier = nice copy. $8
Suicide Nation - s/t - 1998 evil hc/punk on King of the Monsters. $7
Tear It Up - Taking You Down With Me - on Havoc. $7
Tenement - Blind Wink - on Cowabunga - good one. $8
Terminal Youth - s/t - Blazing fastcore on To Live a Lie/Give Praise. $7
Thou/Salome - new copy - my favorite Thou artwork on this one. $14
Tidal - Moment - excellent German screamo on Ape Must Not Kill Ape from a while back. $7
Tideland - Asleep in the Graveyard - Catchy grungy noise rock goods on Robotic Empire/Sons of Vesta. $9
Titan - Burn 2xLP - Huge sound heavy modern HC/metal on React With Protest. $16
Titan - Colossus - Huge sound heavy modern HC/metal on React With Protest. $11
Toby Foster/Evan Gornik - folk punk split on Keep it Together. $8
Trap Them - Filth Rations - on Southern Lord - new copy, etched b side. $10
True North - We Speak in Code - Gainesville classic on No Idea. $5
Tubers - Anachronous - grey vinyl memb. of 12 Hour Turn on No Idea - good stuff. $8
Tusk - Tree of No Return - Think Baroness, Neurosis, Pelican kinda stuff. $6
Typhus - Insect Terrorist - Discography of obscure 1981 Japanese punk w/ a nice booklet. $12
Under Pressure - Black Bile - on Fashionable Idiots. $5
Unitas - Porch Life - think gruffer HWM - white vinyl on No Idea. $5
Unquiet - This is Darkness Descended - German hc/crust in the HHIG/From Ashes Rise style - good one. $10
Usnea - s/t - Mix funeral doom, sludge, and black metal - oppressive, bleak stuff. $10
Victims - Divide and Conquer - new copy on Havoc - heavy as hell. $8
Victims - In Blood - new one on Havoc - heavy as hell. $8
Victory at Sea - Memories Fade - emo/indie on Gern Blandsten. $7
Walls - The Future is Wide Open - ugly menacing HC from Iron Lung folks. $10
Zoroaster - s/t - doom/sludge/stoner stuff on Kreation Rec. $11