[wanted] "Skramz" on VHS or cassette or whatever

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

iTooHaveAHeart

[wanted] "Skramz" on VHS or cassette or whatever

Post by iTooHaveAHeart »

I'm looking for any and all recordings of bands like Frail, Orchid and, well, you know. Also (preps self to hide) Mineral and Jejune. If anyone has anything, please PM me or post here or something.
danfitforbattle wrote:i once mistook calculator for texas instruments and was disappointed when i couldn't recognize any of the songs they played.
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:My mom still opccasionally wears my knock-off Saetia tee when she's gardening.

Boejendel

Re: [wanted] "Skramz" on VHS or cassette or whatever

Post by Boejendel »

iTooHaveAHeart wrote:I'm looking for any and all recordings of bands like Frail, Orchid and, well, you know. Also (preps self to hide) Mineral and Jejune. If anyone has anything, please PM me or post here or something.
I'm hopping on this train, records and tapes are boring

iTooHaveAHeart

Post by iTooHaveAHeart »

Personally, I love tapes, but I'd like to see/hear some live stuff because the whole essence of this thing is raw emotion and a lot of these bands were amazing live.
danfitforbattle wrote:i once mistook calculator for texas instruments and was disappointed when i couldn't recognize any of the songs they played.
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:My mom still opccasionally wears my knock-off Saetia tee when she's gardening.

Boejendel

Post by Boejendel »

I actually got a tape not too long ago called The Actuality of Thought that has live Jejune, Braid, Promise Ring...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Av2y7pE3hs

You can watch it here in full!

iTooHaveAHeart

Post by iTooHaveAHeart »

I have a copy of that tape as well, that I bought off Amazon, of all places! Love the Jejune footage in particular :)