IFB Records - Autarkeia/Me and Goliath LP, Closet Burner LP

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

ifbrecords

IFB Records - Autarkeia/Me and Goliath LP, Closet Burner LP

Post by ifbrecords »

IFB Update 8/14 - back from all the travels in the world this summer. Remember to send all replies/orders to ifbrecords@gmail.com - do not reply on a message board if that's where you see this list.
So first with new IFB releases. I have one new release - Autarkeia/Me and Goliath LP (will be here any day now from Germany), and one long awaited repress - Closet Burner 12"

Autarkeia/Me and Goliath - split LP - US vs. UK in an epic emo collaboration. Autarkeia from Florida plays dark and epic emo with passionate female vocals. This batch of songs maintains the building intricate songwriting style but is often heavier than the older material, dropping blast beats among the driving screamo base. From Kent, Me and Goliath blaze through 3 tracks of amazing driving emo with just the right amount of chaos on occasion. Each copy has 2 inserts and a photo inserted into the screenprinted cover. This is a split release with React With Protest and City 17. They are $11 in an order or $15ppd alone.

The color of the paper of the real release is brown, but this pic gives you an idea.

Closet Burner - s/t 12" - Bloomington IN's Closet Burner plays ripping, stripped down queer positive hardcore and has most members of Rat Storm. Lyrics are pissed and constructive, exactly as punk should be. This repress has a fold up screenprinted cover, is on black vinyl with a screenprinted B-side. It's high time this baby got back into circulation - time to rip! These are $8 in an order or $12ppd alone and are a split release with Reality is a Cult.

Now onto NEW STUFF IN THE DISTRO!!!!!!!!!!

2 new issues of MAXIMUM ROCK N ROLL
#374 - July - w/ Aus Muteants, Endless Grinning Skulls etc. $5
#375 - August - w/ Extreme Noise Records, Cool Death Records, Born Wrong, etc. $5

Featured Record - one that is just so good, I need to separate it so you get how much I really like this one.
Makthaverskan - II LP - So I really love Masshysteri - it harkens back to wonderful memories of Merkit playing with June Paik and that coming on at the bar. Also, I've always loved the Sundays - a bit cutesy for my normal fare, but they kinda had a bit of darkness there which separated them from other cutesy pop, even though their songs played at the shitty drug store where I had my first job back when I was 16 (almost 20 years ago - fuck I'm old). The point is, this Makthaverskan record takes the driving perfectly catchy and quick guitar and high hat driven punk sound that Masshysteri has perfected and throws in vocals that remind me totally of the Sundays - it's cute and poppy but with a rawness and disregard that keeps it real, plus this singer uses the F word liberally, so all is well. These are $15, and I only have 2 right now, but would be happy to get more copies in right away - I think you'll like it if this description rang any bells. Here's the bandcamp - http://makthaverskan.bandcamp.com/album ... verskan-ii

NEW RECORDS - these are all new - I mostly ordered these to stock my new little mini-shop in Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, but they're available for mailorder as well - all brand new.
Against Me - Reinventing Axl Rose LP - $11
Against Me - Searching for a Former Clarity 2xLP - $16
Alkaline Trio - s/t LP - $13
Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit LP - $13
Ampere - Like Shadows LP - $10
Dinosaur Jr. - Bug LP - $15
Dinosaur Jr. - s/t 1985 LP - $15
Drop Dead - Discography LP - $12
The Dwarves - younger and even Better Looking 2xLP - $16
The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang LP - $14
Gogol Bordello - Gypsy Punks 2xLP - $16
Lucero - That Much Further West 2xLP - $16
The Queers - Don't Back Down LP - $12
The Queers - Grow Up LP - $12
Screeching Weasel - Anthem for a New Tomorrow LP gatefold. $12
Young and in the Way - When Life Comes to Death LP - $12
Doomriders - Grand Blood LP - $12
Modern Life Is War - Fever Hunting LP - $13
Modern Life Is War - My Love My Way LP - $13
Modern Life is War - Witness LP - $13
Touche Amore/Pianos Become the Teeth 7" - $5
Loma Prieta - IV LP - $12
Converge - Unloved and Weeded Out LP - $12
Touche Amore - Parting The Sea...LP - $12
Touche Amore - Is Survived By LP - $12
Trap Them - Seizures in Barren Praise LP - $12
Converge - No Heroes LP - $12
Cursed - One LP - $12

Various used records from buying folks' collections - wanna sell me yours?

Darkest Hour - Undoing Ruin LP - 2005 first press on clear/yellowish. $16
Regurgitate - Deviant LP - German death/grind. $16
Tubers - Shell Out LP - excellent 80's DC style emo from members of Twelve Hour Turn. $8
Milemarker - Ominosity LP - 2005 indie/post HC. $7
Algernon Cadwallader - s/t LP - Excellent indie/emo in the Cap'n Jazz style. $10
Matty Pop Chart - Good Old Water LP - Indie/folk chill stuff w/ nice screened cover. $8
v/a Maximum Rock n' Roll Presents - Welcome to 1984 LP - classic 80's comp. $8
J Church - Nostalgic for Nothing DLP - 1995 powerpop/punk. $8
Sleater Kinney - All Hands on the Bad One LP - orig. Kill Rock Stars pressing. $12
Sleater Kinney - The Hot Rock LP - Orig. Kill Rock Stars Pressing. $12
Sleater Kinney - One Beat LP - 2002 album on Kill Rock Stars. $14
City of Caterpillar - s/t LP - on Lilac Sky/Adagio - black vinyl, great shape. $17
Witches - Forever LP - $10
The Bomb Bassets - Take a Trip With LP - 1997 punk on Lookout - kind of a less snotty Queers. $7
The One AM Radio - A Name Writ in Water LP - laid back indie goods on Level Plane. $7
Gas Chamber Melodies - s/t LP - Polish HC - think Orchid without the art and waaaay more pissed - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. $10
Witch Hunt - As Priorities Decay LP - 2004 crust ripper on Profane Existence. $7
A Hawk and a Hacksaw - The Way the Wind Blows LP - members of Beirut. $14
Bright Eyes - Noise Floor DLP - collection of older goods. $16
Dillinger Four - Midwestern Songs of the Americas LP - vinyl is VG, cover has corner/ring wear. Not pretty copy, but cheap. Original press on Hopeless. $6
The Last Forty Seconds - s/t LP - pre-Saddest Landscape/Her Breath on Glass. $6
Agoraphobic Nosebleed/Gob 7" - $5
Assistant/Forstella Ford 7" - technical screamo split - new copy. $3
Boilerman - Yield the ghost 7" - CT pop punk. $3
Control De Estado - Acto Criminal 7" - Tampa punk in the Drop Dead tradition. $2
Cult Ritual - s/t on Burrito 7" - Purple marble vinyl. $10
Cult Ritual - Drugged Conscience Rec. 7" - first press on green /100 copies. Like new. $18
Dead Friends - It's Not Us 7" - got one back in stock - Gainesville goods. $3
Dispensing of False Halos/Calling Gina Clark 7" - white vinyl, driving screamo goods. $4
Drop Dead/Look Back and Laugh 7" - $3
Frail - Idle Hands hold Nothing 7" - booklet has a cut in it, but is totally readable, rest is great. Classic emo. $6
Iconoclast - Groundlessness of Belief 7" - early Ebullition records release. $2
Khere/Antithesis 7" - US vs. Italian screamo. $2
Kriegstanz - s/t 7" - Dutch heavy powerful melodic crust in the Tragedy vein. $2
Makara - s/t 7" - on Level Plane - excellent noised out screamo. $4
Man Afraid - Uphill Struggle 7" - classic Minneapolis HC - very underrated. $3
Mio - Ausserhalb 7" - female fronted German screamo - really good stuff. $5
Perth Express/Hellstrom 7" - heavy ass beatdown from Germany. $5
Positive Noise - No Hardcore 7" - MI ripping rager. $2
Religious as Fuck - s/t 7" - clear vinyl - Gainesville HC. $4
Schifosi/Slackjaw 7" - excellent female vocals melodic crust - like the Darkest Hour of punk. $4
Schifosi - Half Lit World 7" - excellend female vocals melodic crust - like the Darkest Hour of punk. $4
Scrotum Grinder - s/t 7" - classic 1997 tampa HC on Burrito Rex. $2
Seyarse - s/t 7" - lesser known Orchid style screamo - really good. $3
Slashpine - s/t 7" - Miami gloomy black metal/punk - cool stuff. $4
The Spirit of Versaille - In Line for Halos 7" - original self released version, #46/300 in great shape. $8
To What End - And History Repeats itself 7" - Huge crust - rules. $3
To What End/Witch Hunt 7" - excellent epic crust split. $4
Twelve Hour Turn/Strikeforce Diablo 7" - Florida emo classic. $4
We're Fucked - s/t - Kansas City HC on green vinyl /300. $3
v/a - Hello Nippon 7" - Japanese melodic punk comp. 1997 w/ Middishade, Navel, Tami, Moga the Five Yen. $3

Trade with FRAGILE BRANCH RECORDS - http://fragilebranch.bandcamp.com/
Barbelith - s/t 7" - gloomy and dark metal/black metal with hints of hardcore - really desperate and haunting sounding. $5
Anicon/Belus LP - two of New York's finest black metal bands - vicious stuff. $12
Paramnesia/Unru LP - Amazing and bleak post-black metal from both. REALLY GOOD! $12
Wanderlust - Monolithes Entre Ruines LP - Black metal in the Darkthrone/Satryricon vein - /150 copies. $12
Ancestors Blood - When the Forest Calls LP - Finnish pagan black metal on white/grey vinyl /300. $16
Circle of Ouroborus - Unitili LP - Finnish atmospheric black metal. $12
Imperium Dekadenz - Dammerung Der Szenarien LP - German epic black metal - solid stuff and kind of pretty at times. $15

Trade with DINGLEBERRY RECORDS - Germany - if you're ever in Germany with stomach problems, Tim can open you up and fix it. All hail the Giessen punx! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dinglebe ... 3564850504
Lust For Death - Dust LP - YEESSSS!! Pure evil war metal/war crust - metal as hell, but heavy as hell and perfect vocals. Comes with a huge terrifying poster too. High Recommendation. $12
Das Modell - s/t LP - French folks banging out noise rock/post HC in the most catchy way - hints of new wave and nods to bands like Refused and Fugazi round it all out. $12
Doomsisters - s/t LP - French beast for sure. This thing grinds, it pounds, Dbeats and thrashes away with meaningful lyrics and real anger. Comes with big ass creepy poster. If you like heavy dark shit at all, this is the real thing. $12
Paramnesia/Unru LP - Amazing and bleak post-black metal from both. REALLY GOOD! $12
Hashcut - Please Do It Yourself LP - really interesting heavy rock stuff - take some psych some stoner, some post hc kind of stuff - solid release from France. $12
Another Five Minutes - s/t LP - solid desperate sounding French emo/screamo goods - why do the French do this sound so good? $12
Social Crisis - s/t LP - Polish crust-core rager with strong political lyrics dropping bombs of Disrupt/State of Fear influenced crust. $12

Trade with REALITY IS A CULT RECORDS - http://realityisacult.bandcamp.com/
Warpath - Fuck you I'm Queer - Discography LP - early 90's queercore band with heavy crust influence - mix Aus Rotten/Doom/ENT etc - nice package with big zine too. $10
We Must Dismantle All This - Decathect - IL crusty hardcore - think Remains of the Day with more punk influence. $8
Cheap Art - Desocialized - crazed fastcore/blaster w/ female vox. This is a truly wild ride. $4
Kata Sarka/Boddicker - KS is like a continuation of Bombs of Death - metal as fuck and SOOOOOOOOOO good. Boddicker rips some filth as well. $4
Rubrics/Abolitionist - Both play energetic and political melodic punk. $4
Anomaly - Demo 2014 - Raging raw Chicago feminist HC - really really good - I wish I could see them live. $4
Chud - Demo 2013 - Weird ugly HC stuff ala Minutemen or a rawer Dead Milkmen. $4
Occultonomy - demo - Fast HC/punk - members of Rat Storm/Closet Burner - rip it up! $4

Trade with SHITTY PRESENT RECORDS - very good CT label - innovative punk/emo stuff - http://spit-take.bandcamp.com/
Birth of Flower - All our Masters in Suspicion 7" - AMAZING! - building and haunting emo/punk masterpiece - totally haunting, masterful bass work - just get this! $4
Spit-Take - Garbage Heart LP - Poppy, powerful CT emo/punk influenced by Jawbreaker/Wipers/Lemonheads. Really good from Book Slave folks. $9
Book Slave - Sentinal of Shit - think Indian Summer with no drums - RULES if you like raw 90's-ish emo, this is killer $4
Heats of Formation - Indoctrinates Blank - Guitar/keyboard/vocals - raw 90's style emo genius - the Katz brothers kill it again. $4
Dead Uncles - Stock Characters - CT pop punk mastery. $8

Trade with STATE OF MIND RECORDS - http://stateofmindrecordings.bandcamp.com/
Precursor - Miles and Miles Apart LP - Canadian punk in the Hot Water Music/Daggermouth vein. $10
Goldust - Thirst LP - Heavy metal/HC in the Integrity/Cursed/Gehenna vein. $10
Elder Abuse - Born To Lose LP - Canadian punk in the Lifetime/Propagandhi/Alkaline Trio vein. $10

Trade with MANBEAST - http://manbeast.bandcamp.com/
Manbeast - Sore 7" - classic style PA powerviolence. $4

Trade with ADAGIO 830/VENDETTA Records Germany - https://soundcloud.com/vendetta-records, http://bandcamp.com/tag/adagio830
Wits End - s/t 7" - Perfect emo - desperate and raw - really good. $5
Sgurd - The Beginning of the End 7" - Classic 80's style thrashing HC with wild rocker vocals. $5
Svffer - s/t 7" - really vicious and ugly German HC with female vocals - think Cloud Rat. $5
June Paik/Battle of Wolf 7" - Perfect Germany/UK team up - epic screamo whirlwind and passionate emo/HC - great people, great record. $5
The Austrasian Goat - Paved Intentions DLP - AMAZING masterpiece of neo-folk stuff - very surprising and very well done. Highly recommended. $18
Sinaloa - Night Vision LP - awesome driving emo - love this band. $10
Papaya - Um/L 12" - orange vinyl with screenprinted b-side. Portuguese post HC goods. $10
Indian Summer - s/t 12" - one sided screenprinted 12" release of their first 7" - legendary emo. $10
MNMTS - The Choir Belongs to You LP - passionate melodic HC - killer package with screenprinted vinyl. $12
Aussitot Mort - La Ride du Lion LP - killer longstanding French emo/post HC goods. $10
Sed Non Satiata - Le Ciel De Notre Enfance/split w/ Diatro LP - collection of classic releases by this excellent screamo band. $12
Hoax - s/t LP - European version of this massive LP with tons of posters - really amazing package. $15
Bad Vision - s/t LP - Australian garage/punk w/ post punk leads in there too - very catch, very good. $12
Mourning Cloak - No Visible Light LP - crushing funeral doom - really good sound and not boring like some doom. $12
Lord Snow - Solitude LP - amazing Chicago emo-violence frenzy with female vocals - wild and vicious - highly recommended. $12
Ruined Families - Blank Language LP - Dark, massive Greek HC with emotional power - love it! $12
Naked Lights - Chime Grove LP - Really good synth stuff - think Kraftwerk but not as robotic, and add some jazziness - $12
Deadverse - Carpet Burns LP - uber-catchy emo/rock - reminds me of Let's Go Exploring. $12
Sport - Bon Voyage LP - white vinyl, mathy/driving emo - mix Get Up Kids and Cap'n Jazz. $12
Static Me - s/t LP - post punk/power pop goods with female vocals - super catchy and very 80's sound. $12
Afterlife Kids - Morgengrauen - Cool 90's worshipping German HC - mix some moshiness, some Bremen style brutality, and some dark emo - great looking package too. $11
Batillus/Whitehorse - Crawling very heavy sludge/doom on Vendetta. $10

Batillus/Hallowed Butchery - gorgeous dark crusher on Vendetta. $12
Big Kids - Phone Home - Catchy and urgent emo/punk - great record on Adagio 830. $9
Crowskin - Black Lava - ugly Swedish crust/metal on Vendetta w/ female vox. $10
Final Club - Blank Entertainment - Garagey, catchy mathy rock - mem of Teenage Cool Kids on Adagio 830. $10
Hanna Hirsch - Ga Hem Over Himlen - Swedish goods in the Masshysteri vein on Adagio 830. $10
Hoax - Collection LP - Pounding pissed HC - collects their 7"s on Adagio. $12
Indian Summer - Live Blue Universe - Classic and very influential 90's emo. Perfect live set, first time on vinyl - $15
Mount Logan - s/t Vendetta - Sludge/doom $11
Nadja/Galena - dark ambient soundscapes on Adagio830. $11
Ordination of Aaron - 2xLP Discography - Gorgeous effort by Adagio 830 - white and black vinyl w/ an etched D-side. Classic 90's emo like Current/Indian Summer. $18
Reivers - s/t - Breakneck CA HC - mem. of Graf Orlock, w/ female vox. $12
Sport - Colors - Awesome catchy pop punk in the vein of Promise Ring and older Jade Tree stuff on Adagion 830. $11
Sutekh Hexen - Empyraisch - Noised out black metal filth. $12
Zann/Burial Year - Brutal Heavy HC from both - honest politics, the way it should be. $10
The Austrasian Goat/Hallowed Butchery - France vs. US one man sludge acts - real nice package as well on Vendetta. $11
Throwers - Prosaic Materialists... - Dark German HC - think Planks/Perth Express etc. $10

jiuer7845

Re: IFB Records - Autarkeia/Me and Goliath LP, Closet Burner LP

Post by jiuer7845 »

Jordans
Yeezy
Jordan Shoes
Adidas UK
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordans
Nike Air Jordans