Zegema Beach Records 25% off and 1-30 list

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

zegemabeachrecords

Zegema Beach Records 25% off and 1-30 list

Post by zegemabeachrecords »

Hey everybody,

Thought I'd post that Zegema Beach Records is doing a 25% off everything sale until xmas. I know some people are wary of Canadian shipping prices, but you can get 20 records (12"s) for only $24 shipped, insured, tracked and delivered takes 4 days. I have helped release 30 records and tapes, all of which are in stock except Descubriendo A Mr. Mime silkscreened and I'm still waiting on Yusuke/Lori covers. Sore Eyelids was officially released today and they are going pretty damn fast. If you want to hear any of these releases just go to the ZBR bandcamp:
http://zegemabeachrecords.bandcamp.com

ZBR001 – AMBER – Amber (12"LP)
post-hardcore/metal for fans of *ffo: Isis, Pelican and Avvika

Sold out ZBR002 – DESCUBRIENDO A MR. MIME - ...y ya no me quedan dientes por arrancarme (12”LP)
aggressive punk/hardcore/screamo from *ffo: The Sky Above And Earth Below, Adobe Homes and La Quiete

ZBR003 – VIA FONDO – Fast (12”EP)
twinkly, massive and chaotic screamo from Sweden *ffo: Suis La Lune, Øjne and Ice Hockey

ZBR004 – LA PARADE - Voces Del Exilio (cd/12”LP)
lush, clean vocals combined with Envy screaming/instrumentals, all in Spanish - ffo: Envy, Viva Belgrado and Sed Non Satiata

ZBR005 – FOXMOULDER – Lethe (7”EP)
dark, chaotic screamo/skramz from Toronto *ffo: Reversal Of Man, Orchid and Loma Prieta

ZBR006 – AMBER / LOCKTENDER – split (7”)
German/US post-hardcore/metal amazingness *ffo: Isis, Envy and Pelican

ZBR007 – VI SOM ALSKADE VARANDRA SA MYCKET / CHUCK BASS – split (7”)
epic, dreamy screamo meets pretty post-hardcore/punk/screamo *ffo: Angel Eyes, Via Fondo, La Quiete and Descubriendo A Mr. Mime

ZBR008 –CASSILIS – Quitting (12”LP)
abrasive, relentless noise-screamo from Philly *ffo: Phoenix Bodies, Seventeen Again and Graf Orlock

ZBR009 – SEVENTEEN AGAIN – Invoke (12”LP)
heavy, discordant and chock full of low and high screams *ffo: Cassilis, Callow and Jungbluth

ZBR010 – OAKEN / MARNOST – split (12”LP)
massive, heavy, metal and long songs *ffo: Neurosis, Locktender and Milanku

ZBR011 – FOXMOULDER / COMA REGALIA – split (5”)
screamy, skramzy goodness on this US/Canada split *ffo: ...Who Calls So Loud, Funeral Diner and Reversal Of Man

ZBR012 – TETOLA93 – Tetola93 (12”LP)
ballistic Japanese noise/scream *ffo: Killie, Louise Cyphre and Ampere

ZBR013 – I LOVE YOUR LIFESTYLE – I Love Your Lifestyle (12”EP)
90s emo like Algernon Cadwallader meets Swedish rock/pop *ffo: Algernon Cadwallader, American Football and Trachimbrod

2 copies left ZBR014 – PASTEL / MERRIDEW – split (12”EP)
European split of dreamy screamo coupled with soaring instru-metal *ffo: Chambers, KC Milian, Descubriendo A Mr. Mime and Envy

ZBR015 – SAID GONER – Said Goner (12”LP)
Adam from Carrion Spring’s solo rock/folk debut *ffo: Songs Ohia, Rocky Votolato and Nirvana

ZBR016 – THE RABBIT THEORY / ADOLINA – split (12”LP)
math-rock meets screamo and math-rock meets post-hardcore *ffo: KC Milian, Desiderata, 12XU and Drive Like Jehu

8 copies left ZBR017 – OLD SOUL / NIC (aka ██████) – split (12”LP)
black-metal meets screamo and dreamy parts *ffo: Deafheaven, Captain Your Ship Is Sinking and Angel Eyes

ZBR018 – OLD SOUL – Natures Arms Encircle All (12”LP)
debut/best LP finally gets vinyl treatment, epic black-metal/screamo *ffo: NIC, Deafheaven and Captain Your Ship Is Sinking

ZBR019 – OLD SOUL / LENTIC WATERS – split (12”LP)
chaotic and refined meets chaotic and fucking heavy *ffo: Angel Eyes, Deafheaven, Trainwreck and Rorcal

3 copies left ZBR020 – ØJNE / Улыбайся Ветру (aka Smile To The Wind) – split (7”)
Italian/Russian split 7” of the year, it’s like La Quiete meets Carrion Spring *ffo: Ice Hockey, Loma Prieta and Raein

ZBR021 – NOUS ÉTIONS - La Manière Noire (12”LP)
a mash of post-hardcore, crust, post-metal and screamo from Montreal *ffo: Rosetta, Engineer and Sed Non Satiata

ZBR022 – SORE EYELIDS – For Now (12”EP)
beautiful, twinkly and driving shoegaze from members of Suis La Lune *ffo: Trachimbrod, I Love Your Lifestyle and Coldplay

ZBR023 – YUSUKE / LÖRI – split (12”EP)
US emoviolience galore meets melodic and screamy hardcore from Peru *ffo: La Quiete, Jeromes Dream and Descubriendo A Mr. Mime

4 copies left ZBR024 – RAYLEIGH – Rayleigh (cassetteEP)
thick, abrasive, heavy and feedback soaked screamo/hardcore/metal/sludge from most of the members of Mahria *ffo: Loma Prieta, Jeromes Dream and Phoenix Bodies

ZBR025 – BLACK LOVE – Black Love (12”LP)
phenomenal debut post-rock/hardcore/metal/everything from Montreal *ffo: Hoover, Refused and Russian Circles

ZBR026 – YOUTH NOVEL - Turned Around Abruptly Beside a Mirror and Jumped at My Own Reflection (cassetteEP)
dual screaming, speed, layers, pretty parts – this debut EP has everything *ffo: Funeral Diner, La Quiete and Beau Navire

ZBR027 – YOUNG MOUNTAIN – We’re Dying in Slow Motion (12”EP)
epic and sprawling Swedish screamo *ffo: State Faults, Envy and Rainmaker

ZBR028 – VI SOM ALSKADE VARANDRA SA MYCKET – Den sorgligaste musiken i världen (12”LP)
stunning, epic, cohesive, emotional, screamy and historical LP featuring a member of Khayembii Communique *ffo: Envy, Via Fondo and …Who Calls So Loud

6 copies left ZBR029 – GRYSCL – Heaven Knows (7”EP)
expansive rock/punk/screamo/hardcore from the US based lyrically on the Preacher comic series *ffo: City Of Caterpillar, Coma Regalia and Funeral Diner

ZBR030 – CONGRATULATIONS – Congratulations (cassetteEP)
the long awaited recordings finally surface, 80s-influenced 90s emo/screamo from Canada *ffo: Gospel, September and Desaparecidos

There's also a shit-ton of other rare stuff like La Quiete, Ampere (3" cd), The Flying Worker (3" cd), Who Calls So Loud (2x10"), Welcome The Plague Year (demo cd), Indian Summer, Hot Cross (pic disc), Bravo Fucking Bravo and shirts and stickers and posters and...holy moly I'll just stop there.

jiuer7845

Re: Zegema Beach Records 25% off and 1-30 list

Post by jiuer7845 »

Jordans
Yeezy
Jordan Shoes
Adidas UK
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordans
Nike Air Jordans