Heartattack + Give me Back + other Zines w/ Skramz for Sale

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Phil

Heartattack + Give me Back + other Zines w/ Skramz for Sale

Post by Phil »

Hey, I'm selling a handful of zines.

Heartattack:
#31 August 2001, Women of Punk interviews w/ Council Records, & The People's War tour diary (no joke, there's an ad for the first Avenged Sevenfold album in here)
#28 August 2000, Interview w/ Dave Hill, Good Clean Fun tour diary
*#29 February 2000, Interview w/ Kurt (band), Marc Bayard (looks like it got wet and dried out at one point, not missing any pages)
#44 2004ish, w/ Kodan Armada, This Ship Will Sink, Reactionary 3, Nate Powell
#42 2003ish, w/ Viatmin X, Das Oath, The One AM Radio, Great Redneck Hope, Mischief Brew
#41 2003ish, w/ Turn Around Norman, Wolves, Yaphett Kotto
#43 2003ish, w/ 1905, Stop It!!, Career Suicide, Ghost Mice
#16 November 1997, "More Than Music" issue (two copies)
#40 November 2003, w/ Flying Folk Army, Cut the Shit, Gunspiking, Phobia (two copies)
#33 February 2002, w/ Traffic Violation, Unholy Grave
#46 2005ish, w/ Zegota, Caustic Christ, Wow, Owls!, Back When
#45 2005ish, w/ I Spoke, Wasted, Faeries, The Rites, The Spectacle
*#34 May 2002, w/ Against Me!, Tear it Up (One staple came out of the cover. Cover is still attached by one staple, and the rest of the pages are fine)

Give me Back:
*#2 Summer 2007, w/ Des_Ark, Hey Girl!, Daitro, World/Inferno Friendship Society, Deep Six Records (The zine got wet and then dried at one point, all pages are there, and they aren't stuck together)
#3 December 2007, w/ Margaret Thrasher, Seasick, Ultra Dolphins, No Age, Punk Sound Engineers (Killingsworth, etc)
#4 Summer 2008, w/ Zegota, Acts of Sedition, Delay, Son Skull, Thank God, Sunpower

MRR:
#257 October 2004, w/ Reactionary 3, Skarp, Rattus, Boss Martians, Rattus, Fighting Dogs, Kickz
#256 September 2004, w/ Zann, Witch Hunt, Annihilation Time, Eskapo, The Observers, Haymarket Riot, Fourth Rotor
#162 November 1996, w/ Torches to Rome, Restos Fosiles, National Guard, Hysterics, Torture Party, Phantom Surfers
#151 Part 2 December 1995, w/ In/Humanity, The Stains, Serpico, Electric Frankenstein, Queen B's
#204 May 2000, w/ Red Scare, Cocksparrer, Talk is Poison, Out Cold, The Putdowns
#218 July 2001, w/ Guyana Punch Line, Suicide, The Devil is Electric, Forca Macabra, Red Monkey, The Ataris, The Mob
#174 November 1997, w/ In/Humanity, Bladder, Piss Shivers, The Barnhills, Lickity Split,
#197 October 1999, w/ Waifle, The Reducers, Deadstate, Showcase Showdown, Lower Class Brats, The Gods Hate Kansas
#266 July 2005, w/ Hiretsukan, MDC, The Carbonas, Destrux, Unkind, Giant Haystacks
#210 November 2000 Profane Existence Crossover Issue, w/ This Machine Kills, Dead Nation, J Church, Preteens, Templars
#290 July 2007, w/ MErkit, Sex Vid, Stormcrow, Solid Decline, Monster Squad, Vivisick, Warkrime
#233 December 2001, w/ PG.99, Seven Days of Samsara, Good Riddance, Vitamin X, Manifesto Jukebox, The Flakes
#265 June 2005, w/ Transistor Transistor, The Safes, Kolokol, Hard Skin
*#230 July 2002, w/ Holy Molar, Phantom Limbs, Mighty John Waynes, A Global Threat, Bitchin', Groovie Ghoulies, Reproach, Sharp Knife, Annie Anxiety (Cover is dinged up a bit, some small tears)

Others:
Accept the Darkness #8
Social Amputees Forever #1, w/ Ampere, Fall of Efrafa, Trap Them, Black Kites, Death is Not Glamorous
Seven Inches to Freedom #10
Seven Inches to Freedom #9
Seven Inches to Freedom #8
The Fury photo issue picture zine, w/ Converge, Phoenix Bodies, Melt Banana, Atom and His Package, Seven Says of Samsara, Lifetime, Dillinger Four
The Fury unkown issue, personal zine
The Fury #20, Hour of the Star column
The Fury #19
The Fury #18 old interviews reprinted, Antioch Arrow, Nation of Ulysses, Dez Cadena, 97 Shiki
Self Aware #9, Title Fight, others
Distort #36
Just Say Yo! #5, Birds in Row, Silent Majority, more..
Just Say Yo! #4, Saddest Landscape, Bridge and Tunnel, On, Bokanovsky
Cabin Fever #2, w/ White Lung, Nasa Space University, Slugz, Tucan
Stitches in my Head #3, w/ F, Low Life, Cuntz, Little Italy, Church of Hysteria
Limited Readership #3, w/ Gun Outfit, The Lowest Form, Rational Animals, Glam
Hanging like a Hex #16, w/ Majority Rule, Rocket From the Crypt, Chuck D, Les Savy Fav, Rival Schools
Profane Existence 52/53, w/ Fall of Efrafa, Chumbawamba, Appalachian Terror Unit, The Cooters, Skarp,
Profane Existence #59, w/ MDC, In Defense, Hush

Freebies (Ask for when buying anything else):
KYEO Speaks #4 (two copies)
KYEO Speaks #5 (two copies)
KYEO Speaks #6 (two copies)
KYEO Speaks #7
Beneath the Same Sky #1 (two copies, MeatCubeLabel release)

*Zines marked by stars are damaged in some way, so they're $1 cheaper. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures of those zines or any others

Heartattacks = $3
Give me Back/MRR = $2
Others = $1

If you want all the Heartattacks it's $30 + shipping
If you want all the Heartattacks w/ the Give Me Backs, it's $35 + shipping
If you want all the Heartattacks w/ Give me Backs and MMRs, it's $50 + shipping
If you want every zine it's $60 + shipping

I'd prefer to ship to the USA because of media mail.

Hit me up with a message if you're interested

Thanks
-Phil
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

Phil

Re: Heartattack + Give me Back + other Zines w/ Skramz for S

Post by Phil »

Bump

Help me pay for college.

I can combine any zine orders people have with anything posted on my Discogs account.

https://www.discogs.com/seller/FilupLees/profile

Tons of emo/screamo/whatever cheaper than every other seller, get at me.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

thedefonce

Re: Heartattack + Give me Back + other Zines w/ Skramz for S

Post by thedefonce »

#45 2005ish, w/ I Spoke, Wasted, Faeries, The Rites, The Spectacle

how much do you think it's gonna cost to ship one zine to Montreal, Canada H1W 2P3 ?
Let me know...