screamo patches?

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Pete > You

Re: screamo patches?

Post by Pete > You »

No, it's not wrong. I just find it a little ridiculous if anyone is looking for "authentic" patches.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

plagueship wrote:i have to say the "just make your own" line gets tossed around a lot on this section.

while screen printing is not rocket science there are a few of us who have neither the feel for it, nor the time, nor have an easily shopliftable craft store nearby, nor (some other reason), and thus are attending to this messageboard of screamo enthusiasts to try and purchase things that others have screenprinted already.

IS THAT SO WRONG?!
definitely not! it would be stupid of us screenprinters to buy kindof pricy shit, to only print for ourselves, so it's good we can have peeps like you!

i'll print any and all patch designs that gets at least six orders, including my friends, and if we're taking nice bands, we'll probably have five ourselves, so i'll just need a good design for a good band, basicly... i have finally gotten some decent equipment home, and we'll print sunday, i think. ORCHID SXE SHIRTS ALSO HERE SOON!!!!!!!!!1111oneeleven
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

polar bear summer

Post by polar bear summer »

how much would you charge to make 50 patches for my band?

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

we've done two different orchids, a saetia, a moss icon and an indian summer design, black on white. we have blue, black, red and white ink, if you want me to do other colors, tell!! We sell em for 1$+postage. also, suggestions for designs plix!
polar bear summer wrote:how much would you charge to make 50 patches for my band?
hit me up on nicholai@6000diy.dk!
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

phoenix_crush

Post by phoenix_crush »

Dude, I would be down for getting a patch or shirt or something next time you're gonna make them.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

phoenix_crush wrote:Dude, I would be down for getting a patch or shirt or something next time you're gonna make them.
next time? we still have 'em man.

phoenix_crush

Post by phoenix_crush »

Josefine wrote:
phoenix_crush wrote:Dude, I would be down for getting a patch or shirt or something next time you're gonna make them.
Oh shit, really? haha I guess I misread that. Do you have all the ones you said in your last post?

chewing tinfoil

Post by chewing tinfoil »

i have a unused Orchid chaos is me patch id like to sell or trade, but im from belgium and i doubt you cant find an orchid patch in america or wherever you re from

chewing tinfoil

Post by chewing tinfoil »

hi josefine do you know a simple guide to silkscreen printing available onj the internetz :?:

i read one guide but i m still clueless, then again im perhaps borderline retarded

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

phoenix_crush wrote:
Josefine wrote:
Oh shit, really? haha I guess I misread that. Do you have all the ones you said in your last post?
definitely : D
chewing tinfoil wrote:hi josefine do you know a simple guide to silkscreen printing available onj the internetz :?:

i read one guide but i m still clueless, then again im perhaps borderline retarded
youtube, youtube, youtube! for serious.