EBAY: Cheap leftovers! (skull split!)

Trade or sell or whatever. Yep.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

User avatar
tonyxvx
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm
Contact:

EBAY: Cheap leftovers! (skull split!)

Post by tonyxvx »

Thanks again for all of the offers! I put the rest of the leftovers on ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/toekneexvx/m.html

I need some cash to replace my motherboard, so I also put my Jeromes Dream/Orchid skull split up. Feel free to make offers on what's left of my tradelist as well!
Last edited by tonyxvx on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 am, edited 11 times in total.

User avatar
VitiligoJackson
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: ALL RECORDS FOR SALE (Loma Prieta, Comadre, skull split,

Post by VitiligoJackson »

what happened to you selling me that pg99/majority rule split along with wolfticket and burn your bones for 15ppd?

send me that paypal i'll send you the cash then you send me the records
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

User avatar
tonyxvx
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm
Contact:

Re: ALL RECORDS FOR SALE (Loma Prieta, Comadre, skull split,

Post by tonyxvx »

VitiligoJackson wrote:what happened to you selling me that pg99/majority rule split along with wolfticket and burn your bones for 15ppd?

send me that paypal i'll send you the cash then you send me the records
Will do, man. I'm getting a paypal set up for this tomorrow night. PM me your address so I can get 'em packaged up for ya.

User avatar
VitiligoJackson
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: ALL RECORDS FOR SALE (Loma Prieta, Comadre, skull split,

Post by VitiligoJackson »

pm'd
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

User avatar
tonyxvx
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm
Contact:

Re: ALL RECORDS FOR SALE (Loma Prieta, Comadre, skull split,

Post by tonyxvx »

list updated! Happy festivus, guys!

User avatar
tonyxvx
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm
Contact:

Re: ALL RECORDS FOR SALE (Loma Prieta, Comadre, skull split,

Post by tonyxvx »

Everything bought was shipped. Thanks to everyone who has bought something. Merry XXXmas!
Keep the offers coming

alexander
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:52 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: ALL RECORDS FOR SALE (Loma Prieta, Comadre, skull split,

Post by alexander »

you never got back to me... (neither did Kris, so I don't know what they are charging for shipping themselves, so I have no idea if they are cheaper than you LOL.)

User avatar
clayt0n
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm
Location: Urbana, ILL

Re: ALL RECORDS FOR SALE (Loma Prieta, Comadre, skull split,

Post by clayt0n »

alexander wrote:you never got back to me... (neither did Kris, so I don't know what they are charging for shipping themselves, so I have no idea if they are cheaper than you LOL.)
If you are talking about Kris from parrhesia he is kinda putting his distro on hold right now last I heard

alexander
Posts: 588
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:52 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: ALL RECORDS FOR SALE (Loma Prieta, Comadre, skull split,

Post by alexander »

I'm talking about Kris from bn.

User avatar
tonyxvx
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Cheap leftovers! (June Paik, End of Century Party, e

Post by tonyxvx »

BUY THESE.



<3

Post Reply