tang

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

plasticsmilerecords

tang

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

after reminiscing with a buddy of mine from high school, we remembered a crazy story a student teacher told us about one of his childhood friends. alright, so the story goes like this. his friend drank so much tang that he got osteoporosis lol has anyone ever heard of a motherfucker who got osteoporosis from drinking way too much tang? do they still even make tang mix or juice boxes anymore?

danfitforbattle

Re: tang

Post by danfitforbattle »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:after reminiscing with a buddy of mine from high school, we remembered a crazy story a student teacher told us about one of his childhood friends. alright, so the story goes like this. his friend drank so much tang that he got osteoporosis lol has anyone ever heard of a motherfucker who got osteoporosis from drinking way too much tang? do they still even make tang mix or juice boxes anymore?
I hope not, Tang is skramz as fuck. I'm pretty sure they still make it.
don't sweat my skram

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Never heard of this, but inappropriately strongly mixed tang is delicious.

plasticsmilerecords

Pete > You wrote:Never heard of this, but inappropriately strongly mixed tang is delicious.
word. that was the way to do it!

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plasticsmilerecords

well that settles it. i'm going to get some tang soon. little bags of tang will be released with the next iwontstopwondering release!!!