that ugly guy from cliché aboré talking bout the word skramz

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

danfitforbattle

Re: that ugly guy from cliché amore talking bout the word sk

Post by danfitforbattle »

thebigmin wrote:not gonna lie i'm jamming the new Deathwish Touche album right now....i'm turning my back on SKRAMZ...I am now the WAVE COMMANDER

BIG touche fan right now
a hero has fallen
don't sweat my skram

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

danfitforbattle wrote:
thebigmin wrote:not gonna lie i'm jamming the new Deathwish Touche album right now....i'm turning my back on SKRAMZ...I am now the WAVE COMMANDER

BIG touche fan right now
a hero has fallen

i'm renaming my radio show to CROSS MY HEART WITH A WAVE

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

ALL HAIL BIGMAN THE LICH KING
THE MASK OF THE BETRAYER ON THE HERO

Gnarlin Gnartree

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

chris709scott wrote:
thebigmin wrote:i enjoy TA's live show also.
I think their recordings sound like shit just sounds so bland, they actually impressed me when I saw them live here sounded a lot better; I wasn't expecting much. Our drummer brought them to newfoundland, the fact they would even come here is kind of cool(and they made their moneys worth).
Yeah, their mixes really highlight the vocalist, and push all the instrumentation to the back. I hate when bands do that, but live it all blends together in much more even way. Plus all the kids are really into it, which makes the show fun if you go into it with an open mind.

chris709scott

Post by chris709scott »

Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:
chris709scott wrote:
I think their recordings sound like shit just sounds so bland, they actually impressed me when I saw them live here sounded a lot better; I wasn't expecting much. Our drummer brought them to newfoundland, the fact they would even come here is kind of cool(and they made their moneys worth).
Yeah, their mixes really highlight the vocalist, and push all the instrumentation to the back. I hate when bands do that, but live it all blends together in much more even way. Plus all the kids are really into it, which makes the show fun if you go into it with an open mind.
exactly the whole thing is mixed like a pop album.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:
chris709scott wrote:
Which sucks because the instrumentation is pretty cool.

Phil

Post by Phil »

Ugh, I don't think their instrumentation is good at all. It's all so mid paced and no one in the band sounds interested in their own music. It's like shoegazecore or something.

I like every other wave band leaps and bounds more than these guys.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

Gnarlin Gnartree

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

Phil wrote:Ugh, I don't think their instrumentation is good at all. It's all so mid paced and no one in the band sounds interested in their own music. It's like shoegazecore or something.

I like every other wave band leaps and bounds more than these guys.
They have some interesting riffs every now and then. They just tend to be really static, the music doesn't really go anywhere or have much urgency, if you know what I mean. Also, the mix kills it.

TehBurgerKing

Post by TehBurgerKing »

I've only listened to a few of their songs and they're even boring for a wave band.

fanoftheboy

Post by fanoftheboy »

ex eighteen visions dude ain't happy for some reason.