that ugly guy from cliché aboré talking bout the word skramz

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Bentwreck

Re: that ugly guy from cliché amore talking bout the word sk

Post by Bentwreck »

PS That wasn't the Fest, it was Fun Fun Fun Fest. Danzig is also a dick.

Also, I have never seen a band hated as much as this. Is there or was there a band more hated than this in their genre? Ever?
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Bentwreck wrote:PS That wasn't the Fest, it was Fun Fun Fun Fest. Danzig is also a dick.

Also, I have never seen a band hated as much as this. Is there or was there a band more hated than this in their genre? Ever?
If you wanna use hardcore as a broad term, Liferuiner.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

Interesting you'd mention LR, I know that band all too well. The issue with them, though, is that a lot of them were legitimately sketchy people. That, and I believe everyone in northern Ontario has been in that fucking band at one point or another. It's difficult to decipher between what's fact and what's fiction with those guys, but after hearing some personal experiences from some girls who were involved in one way or another with the vocalist, chances are I'll never be okay with him.

Touche at least seem like an okay group of guys.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Bummer to hear about the Negative Approach thing. NA is one of my favorite hardcore bands.

I was asked to host the afterparty for Touche Amore and Ceremony at my house but declined because I don't think those two bands are DIY bands anymore and I try to just have DIY bands play my house. Had it been at my house I would have had my own equipment there to offer Negative Approach.

I mean I can understand why someone wouldn't lend out equipment, if it breaks who has to pay for it to get fixed, the owner usually, and it sucks when some shit head breaks your crap and then doesn't do shit. I lend out my stuff all the time and shit constantly gets broken, so its bullshit to say "nothing is gonna happen", I just know that when I lend it to someone I'm risking having to spend money to repair gear, some people just don't want to take that risk.

majorx4

Post by majorx4 »

xdylanx wrote:
Bentwreck wrote:PS That wasn't the Fest, it was Fun Fun Fun Fest. Danzig is also a dick.

Saw the singer of Liferuiner marshin at the Loma show in Toronto, those guys are breaking boundaries.

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

My bad, didn't feel like going back to the thread and checking, haha. And I don't think they're hated THAT much. It's kind of like kids you disliked in high school for being posers, that were okay otherwise.

dez

Post by dez »

xdylanx wrote:

Drowningman also.

Anisette

Re: the ugly guy from touche amore talking about the word sk

Post by Anisette »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:i think touche amore and anyone who likes touche amore should jump into a volcano.

Erkel Takes The Bear

Post by Erkel Takes The Bear »

Bentwreck wrote:
Erkel Takes The Bear wrote:OMG GUYS, DID YOU SEE WHAT BECKY SAID ABOUT RACHEL!??!?! GOSH WHAT A SLUT WHORING BITCH!!!
PV, I was honestly wondering when you'd pop up round these parts again ;)
HAHA, this board's funner to read than mostly anything else out there...gotta keep coming around.

neck_cannon

Re: that ugly guy from cliché aboré talking bout the word sk

Post by neck_cannon »

Okay this thread has been Stupid Bull Shit for a while, but whatever, going to where it belongs now....