that ugly guy from cliché aboré talking bout the word skramz

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

saalt

Re: that ugly guy from cliché amore talking bout the word sk

Post by saalt »

LOL dude is being such a retard. I mean he even looks like a retard. Thriller was better when he left as well

Don't know why this dude is talking shit if he wasn't in the most cliche band ever he'd definately still be a message board nerd

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

Wait, so how did this get to 10 pages? Touche Amore sucks, obviously.

There was a thing on B9 recently, about how they played a bridge show with Ceremony that all the members of Negative Approach were attending. Ceremony had used Touche's stuff for their set, and apparently NA wanted to play too, so they asked them later, and were refused. Obviously, it's Touche's stuff and they didn't HAVE to lend it, but they already lent it to one band, so what harm would another be? They also had the opportunity to make the show better for their fans, by letting hardcore legends play it, but they pussed out as is expected from them. I just feel like they're a band that tries to constantly fit within hardcore/screamo communities, but rarely does anything to actually contribute, like other bands do.

Phil

Post by Phil »

windowshopforlove wrote:Wait, so how did this get to 10 pages? Touche Amore sucks, obviously.

There was a thing on B9 recently, about how they played a bridge show with Ceremony that all the members of Negative Approach were attending. Ceremony had used Touche's stuff for their set, and apparently NA wanted to play too, so they asked them later, and were refused. Obviously, it's Touche's stuff and they didn't HAVE to lend it, but they already lent it to one band, so what harm would another be? They also had the opportunity to make the show better for their fans, by letting hardcore legends play it, but they pussed out as is expected from them. I just feel like they're a band that tries to constantly fit within hardcore/screamo communities, but rarely does anything to actually contribute, like other bands do.
If you won't let the members of Negative Approach use your stuff you should probably get out of hardcore. I can't even fathom a reason that anyone even remotely in to hardcore wouldn't do anything possible to let Negative Approach play anywhere.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

Phil wrote:
windowshopforlove wrote:Wait, so how did this get to 10 pages? Touche Amore sucks, obviously.

If you won't let the members of Negative Approach use your stuff you should probably get out of hardcore. I can't even fathom a reason that anyone even remotely in to hardcore wouldn't do anything possible to let Negative Approach play anywhere.
wait a second when and where was this? negative approach would never play a bridge 9 show. they probably don't even know what bridge 9 is lol they're just a bunch of old drunk guys that aren't even into "hardcore" anymore. also they barely play any shows unless the meatmen are playing and they know they're going to get paid. that story has to be COMPLETE BULLSHIT. i'm from michigan and i talk to tesco vee and john whenever i see them and i know for a fact they are too old to be into modern hardcore. whoever posted that is a fucking moron. NA hasn't play a show in months btw. i'm pretty sure the only way they are going to play another show is if older bands have reunions. other than that they are going to be done for again because john's the biggest drunk on the planet. the other members probably hate him lol anyways fuck touche amore.

ifp

Post by ifp »

Phil wrote:

lol at "hardcore legends".

also, i don't like negative approach and i'm not getting out of hardcore.

windowshopforlove

plasticsmilerecords wrote:
Phil wrote:

wait a second when and where was this? negative approach would never play a bridge 9 show. they probably don't even know what bridge 9 is lol they're just a bunch of old drunk guys that aren't even into "hardcore" anymore. also they barely play any shows unless the meatmen are playing and they know they're going to get paid. that story has to be COMPLETE BULLSHIT. i'm from michigan and i talk to tesco vee and john whenever i see them and i know for a fact they are too old to be into modern hardcore. whoever posted that is a fucking moron. NA hasn't play a show in months btw. i'm pretty sure the only way they are going to play another show is if older bands have reunions. other than that they are going to be done for again because john's the biggest drunk on the planet. the other members probably hate him lol anyways fuck touche amore.
Not a "bridge 9 show", it was an impromptu bridge show. It was intended as The Fest afterparty...Touche's touring guitarist confirmed NA's interest in playing, but said they just didn't feel like lending their stuff out again after Ceremony. Anyway, several people confirmed that all of NA was in attendance, but the point is that Touche being Touche, it didn't happen.

I just find it so weird, cause I've never seen a band have a problem with lending shit out...they do something badass like a bridge show, and then don't have the balls to let someone use their equipment for 15-20 minutes.

ifp

Post by ifp »

are you in a band? do you lend your stuff out regularly? i know some people have no problem with it, but on the other hand, some people do. if it wasn't negative approach...let's say it was some band no one cared about, would this really be a big issue?

windowshopforlove

I don't think it's about right/wrong, because they obviously have the right to do whatever they please with their equipment. I just think another band would have probably done it, and that this is what I expect from this band. If it was "some band no one cared about" we probably wouldn't have even heard about this...which is kind of the point, because everyone wanted to see NA, so lending them equipment would have been a pretty good cause in making it a memorable experience.

Gnarlin Gnartree

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

I agree they probably should have, but in the end it's their choice. It does seem kind of rude to lend it to Ceremony, then deny NA.

I had to google this though, and I found this http://www.stuffyouwillhate.com/2011/11 ... ch-gossip/ . Is he really Michael Bay's step-son? Can't be true.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

you're a selfish cunt if you don't let bands use your gear, regardless of who it is. end of story, no debate necessary. i've never had an issue lending out my rig (did it several times), and i have had zero issues with misuse.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable