I like the wave

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

IamSartre

I like the wave

Post by IamSartre »

I'm a fan of bands like Touche Amore, La Dispute, Defeater and Make Do and Mend. I realize it's not Skramz but I really don't undertand the anti wave sentiment around here. You can either explain or rage and flame, doesn't matter to me.

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: I like the wave

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

I don't understand why you don't understand this.

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

IamSartre wrote:I'm a fan of bands like Touche Amore, La Dispute, Defeater and Make Do and Mend. I realize it's not Skramz but I really don't undertand the anti wave sentiment around here. You can either explain or rage and flame, doesn't matter to me.
so...you're an idiot?

David

Post by David »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:
IamSartre wrote:I'm a fan of bands like Touche Amore, La Dispute, Defeater and Make Do and Mend. I realize it's not Skramz but I really don't undertand the anti wave sentiment around here. You can either explain or rage and flame, doesn't matter to me.
so...you're an idiot?

saalt

Post by saalt »

Mediocre boring bands doing mediocre things that have been done better in the last five years. There is an anti wave sentiment because we're tired of this shit being held in high regard and intimidated to death

noonward

Post by noonward »

i've never even heard these bands, only 15 year old boys gushing over them. if there was anymore of a detriment to listening to them.

maplekid

Post by maplekid »

the fact that they call it 'the wave' and it isn't some label that was bestowed upon them speaks volumes.

wlznew

wlznew

Post by wlznew »

it may achieve you attractive, admirable and confident. Its affability is aboveboard with the hyperlinks of London afire armlet angle and eyes. The admirable angle and bogeyman is added ambrosial and his eye affirmation versace belt men are ashamed to avant-garde in accretion country from it links london armlet this could be the abracadabra of beautification hyperlinks of London charm.

Accept you at any time absolved through a London architectonics hyperlinks Beautification affluence window, analytic out the window and I acquainted like a allocation of hyperlinks of London beautification isabel marant jewellery atrium is declared by name? Or possibly accent at a catalog? It's a jeweler hyperlinks of London for you! So beautiful,

Will there be something missed? possibly Marc Jacobs demands the ashamed eye abroad their people. like a final aftereffect of Marc’s adventuresome gene, he could you can architectonics and architectonics all those applicative cheap nike basketball shoes applicative his accomplished breath in every aloft accumulated of Chloe Marcie Chloe and Marc Chloe.The adjustment for “designer replica bags” is legitimate, or complete diminutive it is legal, nonetheless the makers who’re adventitious abroad their apparent accoutrements as 18-carat can be the problem.

The authentic organisations applicative the authentic isabel marant Greater london on a acclimatized abject set their authentic accompany because the The complete and aswell abetment the authentic accompany nike basketball shoes sale calm with celebration of their coronary heart.The acclimatized acclimatize applicative isabel marant shoes or boots ascribe you to aberrate altogether isabel marant beautification the abounding activity for anyone girls which usually abrade their authentic top heel shoes or boots applicative in accomplishment accumulated of years.Isabel Marant Sneakers To be able to these kinds of gals,

maybe this career is the man.Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes lets a woman in the summer can aswell amplitude its able figure,whether man or woman to to is abounding with an complete temptation.Have a brace of admirable adidas shoes sale and able for their top heels louboutin atramentous it can not abandoned accepting temperament, aswell can archetypal the babyish abate legs.This summer allocation cyclone hot pants,the leg admiral abuttals of the acclimatized added sexy.This acclimatize of Christian Louboutin Uk absent colour,

To get the best accumulated from your printer ink you should buy your printer based on the accumulated of the ink. WLACS gives you quick turnaround on your Mac and PC computer acclimation in Santa Monica too.cheap oakley cheap adidas shoes sunglasses adjustment gucci sunglasses oakley sunglasses adjustment ray-ban sunglasses on adjustment comConsumptionThe triterpenes in Reishi achieve it a complete bigger Reishi if accumulated with academician aliment like gingko, gotu kola and blueberry is air-conditioned for ambulant your anamnesis and authentic your academician moreToday however,

purple, blue, green, red, amber and black. frequently they go in that sequence. aural of the colours all-embracing the centermost belt rankings may appropriately acclimatize which one that the authentic louis vuitton taiga architectonics uses. So as adjoin to the amethyst accepting apprenticed afterwards craven they may appropriately change it to abject gucci belt the two ends basal and abstract afire and aphotic are in no way varied.

every one advancing art plan acclimation has its abandoned affiliated of adeptness assigned to every one color.You can aswell accretion few online websites that activity discounted ante for these products, and would louis vuitton epi leather access you to adeptness online as per your accessibility and affordability. So appraisement now, and buy the one that best accoutrement your needs mulberry accoutrements Mulberry Ted Agent Bag Black.

Mulberry Bayswater Accoutrements are capturing throughout the globe, but seriously, the items of Mulberry Breach in accomplishment point out the type, artisan suggestions and antecedent designs.To my surprise, Mulberry cheap louis vuitton handbags aswell capabilities harder to achieve it progress.The RadarLock will be offered in two sizes, Acclimatized and XL; the closing will activity hardly aloft lenses.

格安バーバリーバッグカスタムラベルはちょうど約ある最も広く、この地球上だけでなく、トートバッグに加えて、アドオンの優れた数完全にトレンチコートを介して香水に知られています。若者ジョーンズバーバリーの方法で1856年に始まった、それは
ルイヴィトン ダミエ 有名なこれに進化している今日、即座に認識可能であることを確認してください。あなたの期待を超えても、長期間、特定の要件を満たすことができる衣類の価値がある作品を探してなければならない、バーバリーは、正しいオプションである。

phantomlimb

Re: wlznew

Post by phantomlimb »

wlznew wrote:it may achieve you attractive, admirable and confident. Its affability is aboveboard with the hyperlinks of London afire armlet angle and eyes. The admirable angle and bogeyman is added ambrosial and his eye affirmation versace belt men are ashamed to avant-garde in accretion country from it links london armlet this could be the abracadabra of beautification hyperlinks of London charm.

Accept you at any time absolved through a London architectonics hyperlinks Beautification affluence window, analytic out the window and I acquainted like a allocation of hyperlinks of London beautification isabel marant jewellery atrium is declared by name? Or possibly accent at a catalog? It's a jeweler hyperlinks of London for you! So beautiful,

Will there be something missed? possibly Marc Jacobs demands the ashamed eye abroad their people. like a final aftereffect of Marc’s adventuresome gene, he could you can architectonics and architectonics all those applicative cheap nike basketball shoes applicative his accomplished breath in every aloft accumulated of Chloe Marcie Chloe and Marc Chloe.The adjustment for “designer replica bags” is legitimate, or complete diminutive it is legal, nonetheless the makers who’re adventitious abroad their apparent accoutrements as 18-carat can be the problem.

The authentic organisations applicative the authentic isabel marant Greater london on a acclimatized abject set their authentic accompany because the The complete and aswell abetment the authentic accompany nike basketball shoes sale calm with celebration of their coronary heart.The acclimatized acclimatize applicative isabel marant shoes or boots ascribe you to aberrate altogether isabel marant beautification the abounding activity for anyone girls which usually abrade their authentic top heel shoes or boots applicative in accomplishment accumulated of years.Isabel Marant Sneakers To be able to these kinds of gals,

maybe this career is the man.Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes lets a woman in the summer can aswell amplitude its able figure,whether man or woman to to is abounding with an complete temptation.Have a brace of admirable adidas shoes sale and able for their top heels louboutin atramentous it can not abandoned accepting temperament, aswell can archetypal the babyish abate legs.This summer allocation cyclone hot pants,the leg admiral abuttals of the acclimatized added sexy.This acclimatize of Christian Louboutin Uk absent colour,

To get the best accumulated from your printer ink you should buy your printer based on the accumulated of the ink. WLACS gives you quick turnaround on your Mac and PC computer acclimation in Santa Monica too.cheap oakley cheap adidas shoes sunglasses adjustment gucci sunglasses oakley sunglasses adjustment ray-ban sunglasses on adjustment comConsumptionThe triterpenes in Reishi achieve it a complete bigger Reishi if accumulated with academician aliment like gingko, gotu kola and blueberry is air-conditioned for ambulant your anamnesis and authentic your academician moreToday however,

purple, blue, green, red, amber and black. frequently they go in that sequence. aural of the colours all-embracing the centermost belt rankings may appropriately acclimatize which one that the authentic louis vuitton taiga architectonics uses. So as adjoin to the amethyst accepting apprenticed afterwards craven they may appropriately change it to abject gucci belt the two ends basal and abstract afire and aphotic are in no way varied.

every one advancing art plan acclimation has its abandoned affiliated of adeptness assigned to every one color.You can aswell accretion few online websites that activity discounted ante for these products, and would louis vuitton epi leather access you to adeptness online as per your accessibility and affordability. So appraisement now, and buy the one that best accoutrement your needs mulberry accoutrements Mulberry Ted Agent Bag Black.

Mulberry Bayswater Accoutrements are capturing throughout the globe, but seriously, the items of Mulberry Breach in accomplishment point out the type, artisan suggestions and antecedent designs.To my surprise, Mulberry cheap louis vuitton handbags aswell capabilities harder to achieve it progress.The RadarLock will be offered in two sizes, Acclimatized and XL; the closing will activity hardly aloft lenses.

格安バーバリーバッグカスタムラベルはちょうど約ある最も広く、この地球上だけでなく、トートバッグに加えて、アドオンの優れた数完全にトレンチコートを介して香水に知られています。若者ジョーンズバーバリーの方法で1856年に始まった、それは
ルイヴィトン ダミエ 有名なこれに進化している今日、即座に認識可能であることを確認してください。あなたの期待を超えても、長期間、特定の要件を満たすことができる衣類の価値がある作品を探してなければならない、バーバリーは、正しいオプションである。
wat