[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
CMHWAK • View topic - I like the wave

I like the wave

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: neck_cannon, thebigmin, steven, Andrew

Re: I like the wave

Postby DandelionWar » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:07 pm

best response
DandelionWar

Postby sudo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:02 am

With a name like IamSarte, IamNotSurprised.
sudo

Postby xflamelikesunsetx » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 am

I've seen La Dispute and Touche Amore live and they seem ok, though I agree a lot of their fans (especially in my homeland) are fashionable douchebags. I'm not so intrigued by Touche Amore but I think La Dispute are playing some very nice tunes and I like some of their stuff. My partner is into them, so we listen to La Dispute at home. I've seen Pianos Become The Teeth and they also seem ok.

I was boycotting Defeater since I've heard about the band few years ago when they canceled a show in my homeland (Bulgaria). Here in Europe they've got a beef about their pro-military and patriotic bullshit and I've finally seen them at Fluff Fest where they've got a lot of criticisms. I don't know if you have heard yet but the people were throwing beer cans and trash at Defeater during their set at Fluff and some people were standing in front of the stage with big banners questioning Defeater about their patriotic shit. The band was pretending that nothing happens and just play their set and talking about girls and personal drama without paying attention that people want to hear about their views on nationalism and war. When Verse were playing on the last day their singer Sean Murphy was playing the advocate of Defeater and talked a lot how nice people they are and how they are not patriotic or pro-war and how stupid people who threw beer cans at them are.

You can read the corrsepondention between Defeater and Tomas Fluff when he invited them to play at the festival.
http://flufffest.net/fluffdefeater.html
xflamelikesunsetx

Postby phantomlimb » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:51 am

phantomlimb

Postby Heide » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 am

Heide

Postby krispykreme » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:39 pm

I really like all these bands. la dispute is one of my favorite bands. I don't think its subpar music, but thats my opinion.
krispykreme

Postby Phil » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:14 pm

:roll:
Phil

Re: wlznew

Postby maloxan » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:04 pm

To envision a world without chains but recognize that we,
as individuals, can only chip away at the links.
One at a time, day by day.
To have the ability to wage quiet wars in our everyday lives,
and recognize the subtle victories when they happen....
maloxan

Postby Boejendel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Boejendel

Postby brokenbeat » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:17 am

all of these bands you guys are talking about are shit. just listen to OG emo. lulz @ verse.
one time!
brokenbeat

PreviousNext

Return to Stupid Bull Shit