4 Twinkies

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

plasticsmilerecords

4 Twinkies

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

crockett5o5o

Re: 4 Twinkies

Post by crockett5o5o »

Hahaha, are you selling these?! If so try and get some skull split money from them!
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

plasticsmilerecords

crockett5o5o wrote:
Hahaha, are you selling these?! If so try and get some skull split money from them!
No I'm not selling these hahahaha I thought it was worth posting in this portion of cmhwak. plus I'm elite as fuck and already have all 3 versions of the skull split. I'm looking for the mysterious brown copies that were said to exist these days, but none have surfaced yet.

crockett5o5o

Post by crockett5o5o »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:No I'm not selling these hahahaha I thought it was worth posting in this portion of cmhwak. plus I'm elite as fuck and already have all 3 versions of the skull split. I'm looking for the mysterious brown copies that were said to exist these days, but none have surfaced yet.
Damn, didn't realize originally when I posted that that it was in the stupid bull shit section. The skull split money thing was supposed to be a joke about selling the twinkies for $100+, hahaha! You're lucky for owning all three though, bet they were pretty expensive. I also want to see the brown one too.
riderofbrohan wrote: the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.

plasticsmilerecords

Nah they weren't that expensive. I bought them before kids started giving a shit about this genre again. I actually went to the store and the checked out the hostess section (yes there is a section dedicated to this snack food) was completely empty. Fucking ridiculous.