4 Twinkies

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: neck_cannon, thebigmin, steven, Andrew

4 Twinkies

Postby plasticsmilerecords » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 am

plasticsmilerecords
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:33 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: 4 Twinkies

Postby crockett5o5o » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 am

plasticsmilerecords wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Hostess-Twinkies-/140888288185?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20cd98abb9


Hahaha, are you selling these?! If so try and get some skull split money from them!
riderofbrohan wrote:the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.
User avatar
crockett5o5o
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:22 pm
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Re: 4 Twinkies

Postby plasticsmilerecords » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:40 am

crockett5o5o wrote:
plasticsmilerecords wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Hostess-Twinkies-/140888288185?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20cd98abb9


Hahaha, are you selling these?! If so try and get some skull split money from them!


No I'm not selling these hahahaha I thought it was worth posting in this portion of cmhwak. plus I'm elite as fuck and already have all 3 versions of the skull split. I'm looking for the mysterious brown copies that were said to exist these days, but none have surfaced yet.
plasticsmilerecords
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:33 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: 4 Twinkies

Postby crockett5o5o » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 am

plasticsmilerecords wrote:No I'm not selling these hahahaha I thought it was worth posting in this portion of cmhwak. plus I'm elite as fuck and already have all 3 versions of the skull split. I'm looking for the mysterious brown copies that were said to exist these days, but none have surfaced yet.


Damn, didn't realize originally when I posted that that it was in the stupid bull shit section. The skull split money thing was supposed to be a joke about selling the twinkies for $100+, hahaha! You're lucky for owning all three though, bet they were pretty expensive. I also want to see the brown one too.
riderofbrohan wrote:the Bermuda Triangle of Skram exists as far as i'm concerned.
User avatar
crockett5o5o
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:22 pm
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Re: 4 Twinkies

Postby plasticsmilerecords » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 am

Nah they weren't that expensive. I bought them before kids started giving a shit about this genre again. I actually went to the store and the checked out the hostess section (yes there is a section dedicated to this snack food) was completely empty. Fucking ridiculous.
plasticsmilerecords
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:33 pm
Location: Michigan


Return to Stupid Bull Shit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest