damn black kids

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

VitiligoJackson

Re: damn black kids

Post by VitiligoJackson »

people just need to lighten the fuck up and get over yourself
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

chewing tinfoil

Post by chewing tinfoil »

Pete > You wrote:
chewing tinfoil wrote:at least you didn't say "alien" so maybe there is hope for you.
:?:
"illegal immigrant" is such a shitty term to use. if people get to label humans as "illegal" there is something wrong.

i have no problem with number of crime and race correlation (although hoping at the same time a smart person looking at these numbers should be able to figure out the cause of criminality simply can not be race), neither with pointing out anti-white racism (which is a tabboo for the average leftwing person), or whatever..

but i just hate people who don't believe in refugee rights and use dum terms as "illegal immigrants". they'll probably vote republican once they get to vote anyway.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

nonationalismplz wrote:
helarctos wrote:sorry if the topic title in poor taste, but i am in the worst mood.

apparently, there are couple of black kids breaking into cars, and an illegal immigrant breaking into houses around my neighborhood.

what sucks is, i have stuff i care about, no matter the value. my older brother, the only person who owns a firearm left today, and just informed me about an hour ago. he's an idiot.

if they try to break in, im breaking their legs and fucking their shit up. i don't care if i get charged, because in florida if someone breaks into your house, and you try to defend your property you get a charge worse than theirs.

im so happy my dad taught me baseball before he went mental.
awesome dude who is talking shit on black people has a picture of me as his avatar...
I thought that was you, I got real confused for a second.

Unless of course you're banned now, then this would be pretty retarded. And so would the banning.

mulder

Post by mulder »

Pete, fucking try and ban me you wee golbshite. I'm an institution and YOURE WRONG.
there is no happy here

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

chewing tinfoil wrote:
Pete > You wrote:
chewing tinfoil wrote:at least you didn't say "alien" so maybe there is hope for you.
:?:
"illegal immigrant" is such a shitty term to use. if people get to label humans as "illegal" there is something wrong.

i have no problem with number of crime and race correlation (although hoping at the same time a smart person looking at these numbers should be able to figure out the cause of criminality simply can not be race), neither with pointing out anti-white racism (which is a tabboo for the average leftwing person), or whatever..

but i just hate people who don't believe in refugee rights and use dum terms as "illegal immigrants". they'll probably vote republican once they get to vote anyway.
Felons are illegal. Should we term them not to be? Violation of a law is a violation of a law. Not everyone is a refugee. I know you're just fucking around with this, but c'mon Tijs.

As for everything else, what I said wasn't a joke or intended to be a joke. Physically annoying an assailant is a pretty good way to escalate the situation, and a good number of home invasions also involve a rape and/or murder. Simply stating that rape exists is not acceptable anymore?

Disposable was a troll and the admin banned him, I have no idea what happened to the other guy who was supposedly banned. The fact you guys were dumb enough to take him seriously and form some touchy-feely internet torch-bearing mob against my apparent "unacceptable" "joke" is kind of sad. :(

viva_h8

Post by viva_h8 »

but i just hate people who don't believe in refugee rights and use dum terms as "illegal immigrants". they'll probably vote republican once they get to vote anyway.[/quote]

Felons are illegal. Should we term them not to be? Violation of a law is a violation of a law. Not everyone is a refugee. I know you're just fucking around with this, but c'mon Tijs.

As for everything else, what I said wasn't a joke or intended to be a joke. Physically annoying an assailant is a pretty good way to escalate the situation, and a good number of home invasions also involve a rape and/or murder. Simply stating that rape exists is not acceptable anymore?

Disposable was a troll and the admin banned him, I have no idea what happened to the other guy who was supposedly banned. The fact you guys were dumb enough to take him seriously and form some touchy-feely internet torch-bearing mob against my apparent "unacceptable" "joke" is kind of sad. :([/quote]

wait so who banned them?

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Mysterious leader, cmhwak. I asked him to look into disposable, who was here only to cause trouble, and he got put on summer vacation. The other guy has nothing to do with me, I don't even know if he is banned or not.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

sO mUcH dRaMa Up In HeRe
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

This is major drama? Seriously, I don't give a damn what you guys say to each other or me, the only way you're getting banned by me is if you are a fake account or you're here specifically to cause trouble. The only reason I temp-banned Alex was because I was convinced he was a fake account. Turns out he wasn't. This other guy since he signed up was just trying to start idiotic fights, so he wore out his welcome.