damn black kids

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

parry

Re: damn black kids

Post by parry »

mulder wrote:Shit thread. OP is a posey wee jakebag. I'd ban him for being a fool if I was the mod. Can't wait for him to get robbed and battered.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

disposable wrote:rape isn't funny.
no one got raped, quit being the voice of reason
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

disposable

Post by disposable »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
every two minutes someone is being sexually assaulted in the US. someone is getting raped. it's not the best post, it's not funny.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

disposable wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
every two minutes someone is being sexually assaulted in the US. someone is getting raped. it's not the best post, it's not funny.
i never said rape is funny, i said that post was funny. he wasn't referring to someone actually getting raped. i can understand where your coming from, but learn to take a joke, don't take stuff too seriously when it doesn't need to be. if he was making a joke about someone who actually got raped then it wouldn't be funny.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

disposable

Post by disposable »

that's a very interesting stance on hypothetical rape. he did a make a joke about someone being raped, poster helarctos. how do you know he hasn't been raped before? it doesn't matter if the subject you're talking about has been raped or not in real life, using rape for the context of a joke is just....not funny.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

i feel raped by this thread. no mind left.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

disposable wrote:that's a very interesting stance on hypothetical rape. he did a make a joke about someone being raped, poster helarctos. how do you know he hasn't been raped before? it doesn't matter if the subject you're talking about has been raped or not in real life, using rape for the context of a joke is just....not funny.
i don't know, but chances are, he hasn't been. but if i am wrong, it was never anyones intention to offend him (or anyone else) in such a manner. it just doesn't seem useful to complain about jokes that weren't meant to hurt anyones feelings.

disposable

Post by disposable »

the joke was meant to insult OP, hurt his feelings.

disposable

Post by disposable »

we can still be friends.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

disposable wrote:we can still be friends.
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.