Sexting

Where the stupid shit goes... of course.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

tonyxvx

Re: Sexting

Post by tonyxvx »

To be fair, if stereotypes are correct and I lived in Japan, I wouldn't want to have sex either
takes a whole lot of man to pleasure me

mulder

Post by mulder »

iKichigai wrote:LOL. But I think I'm more of a late-bloomer. Mulder, some people are just not as sexually preoccupied as everybody else.
Everything is about sex. TV, movies, books, theology, philosophy. Screamo is about sex. Everything can be dragged back to it. Everyone is just as sexually preoccupied as each other. Its a pretence if you're saying you're free of it, cos you're defo not. You can make some stand and be abstinent or whatever and live this facade where you don't give a fuck about it... but in 5-10 years time you, and everyone else on this forum, will be having sex or wanting to have sex anyway. Everyone probably is just now. I'm not saying its good or that I back it, I'm just saying WELCOME TO THE WORLD.
there is no happy here

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Sarin wrote:Just wait. One day she'll have sex and she'll go full-nympho.
AHAHAHA.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

mulder wrote:
iKichigai wrote:LOL. But I think I'm more of a late-bloomer. Mulder, some people are just not as sexually preoccupied as everybody else.
Everything is about sex. TV, movies, books, theology, philosophy. Screamo is about sex. Everything can be dragged back to it. Everyone is just as sexually preoccupied as each other. Its a pretence if you're saying you're free of it, cos you're defo not. You can make some stand and be abstinent or whatever and live this facade where you don't give a fuck about it... but in 5-10 years time you, and everyone else on this forum, will be having sex or wanting to have sex anyway. Everyone probably is just now. I'm not saying its good or that I back it, I'm just saying WELCOME TO THE WORLD.
True, I do not deny the fact that almost everything is hypersexualized. I am not saying that I will be like this forever (though it would be much better if I could, ha). But who knows. It's just that currently this is of little significance to me.
I get what you're trying to say though, you're not as mean as you seem to be.
実存は本質に先立つ。

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

tonyxvx wrote:To be fair, if stereotypes are correct and I lived in Japan, I wouldn't want to have sex either
takes a whole lot of man to pleasure me
Dude, lol. But I think I'm just an anomaly, stunted sexual development. :lol:
実存は本質に先立つ。

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

sounds like someone needs to penetrate the orient
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

mulder

Post by mulder »

iKichigai wrote:
mulder wrote:
True, I do not deny the fact that almost everything is hypersexualized. I am not saying that I will be like this forever (though it would be much better if I could, ha). But who knows. It's just that currently this is of little significance to me.
I get what you're trying to say though, you're not as mean as you seem to be.
Here comes the dickhead bit: EVERYONE admits sexual urges are inherent to human nature. Literally everyone. so what's more likely: that you are genuinely an anomaly like you're joking about being or you're just deliberately repressing/claiming to be repressing sexual urges cos of low self esteem? I vote that its a facade.
there is no happy here

McGoozenheimer

Post by McGoozenheimer »

I can't stop laughing. A+