Sex Shooter v. 1

Explore your wildest fantasies here. With guys.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

neck_cannon

Sex Shooter v. 1

Post by neck_cannon »

tell me what you guys think

I was told from a young age that fat boys have small penises, I have always liked fat boys. I was a virgin sothe size of their dicks did not matter to me. When I met "him" my senior year of high school...he ws sweet, intelligent, and handsome. He was the fat boy of my dreams. I let him know that I was a virgin right away and although he made my pulse pound I would not be an easy score for him.
We dated for acouple of years, he waited patiently even though I teased him to no end. Inviting him to come over and dry me off after showers, letting him suck on my full double D's, and on special occasions allowing him to kiss my untouched love mound. I had no idea until that faithful day in December after my 20th birthday what this fat boy was carrying around with him everyday. I hadthought long and hard about my decision, I loved him and I was going to give him the ultimate gift, my virginity. I showered and put on the most aromatic scent that I had from Victoria's secret and went to his dorm room. He undressed me and laid me down on his bed, be began to undress exposing his large stomach and chest, I looked him over with feeling of love and admiration until I got to his dick. At first it was short and fat, but then almost like magic it began to grow... I watched in amazement as he gently kissed and caressed me his dick just kept growing. It grew fatter and longer until I thought it was about 10 and 1/2 inches long and thick enough that my hand would not close around it. I was so sure about sex when I had walked to his dorm, now I was afraid. He pulled out a condom and slid it on, then he asked me if i was sure. I said yes and he gently began trying to insert his big fat cock head into my narrow wet slit. He pressed firmly and kissed me passionately. He pressed harder, with no avail. I was to tight for him to even get his massive head into me. We laid together for the rest of night, I attempted to suck his big dick, but even then my jaws were stretched to their limit.

The next morning my roommate asked me what happened. I said he was too big, she laughed and said everyone knows that fat guys have small dicks, they are covered with blubber. I began to describe Brian's huge dick and his fat cock head. I could see that she was getting aroused, I started to worry because my roommate was a slut and she could surely handle his man meat with no problem. That night I went back to Brian's room, he to me that Tisha (my roommate) had approached him at lunch, but he was not interested in her, he had waited long and hard for my sweet pussy. We tried again, this time he licked my clit like he had never done before, leaving a puddle of saliva and come on the bed. He spread my legs and pressed that cock head in again. This time it slid in, began pushing in further inch after inch and he asked if I was alright. He was about 6 inches deep when I said that I could not take anymore so then he began to move his large hip back and forth. Putting 6 out of 10 inches deep inside me and then pulling it back to the edge of the ring of his cock head. He plowed me like this for about 20 minutes then he said he could not take my tightness, he was about to come. I said that was okay because I had never seen anyone come. He pulled out and finished jacking out his load. The condom filled up with a thick white substance, I was amazed, all that dick and all that come, surely that little condom would bust from the pressure. We went to sleep but woke up acouple of time to make gentle love. He said it would not be long before he was fucking me long and hard with every inch of that big ass dick... I could not wait...

cmhwak
Site Admin

Re: Sex Shooter v. 1

Post by cmhwak »

this is brilliant, you should get a book deal